Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Think Stc30 Is Scam! Mod Should Caution These Marketers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think Stc30 Is Scam! Mod Should Caution These Marketers (2034 Views)

Stc30 Is Really A Miracle...end Stroke With Stem Cell / Superlife Stc30 Is Still Saving Lives..the Best Ever Stemcell / Stem Cell Total Cure "STC30" Is The Answer To Stubborn Health Challenge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Stc30 Is Scam! Mod Should Caution These Marketers by jjjjj2017: 7:32pm On May 16, 2020
Oh ye stc30 marketers you better change your way if you don't want the wrath of Almighty God. Your rubbish stc30 is not a drug to heal any illness but just ordinary supplement which I prefer to get from natural fruits than your fake rubbish stc30

You guys have killed many people with your fake promises that stc30 can cure diabetes, kidney disease, HIV etc

Do you even realise that CKD has no cure? Do you realise that diabetes can only be managed?

You guys should find better job to do instead of decieving Nigerians with your rubbish supplement

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Phytoscience Double Stem Cells Treats All Sicknesses & Diseases (Pics) / Ultrasound System With Transducers And Printer-asking Price 1.6 Million Naira / Any Cure To Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.