Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ (1117 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Discovery4today: 7:39pm On May 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSXxoRVc5I8
Verified
Liberian dancehall singer, Canc Queen has announced her exit from the music business after giving her life to Christ. .
.Canc, who was one of the top dancehall stars in Liberia made the shocking news to her fans via her social media accounts last night, as she reminisced about her life experiences in a series of posts. .
.The 'Dem girls' singer revealed that she took the decision to quit music and turn over a new leaf after surviving three near-death experiences. .
.In her words, she said: 'I had an accident and broke every part of my body, yet still u heal the first time, the second time I was nearly gang-raped, and now the 3rd food poisoned, what king of God are u. '
.Canc, who is now using social media pages to win souls for Christ, also admitted that music wasn't her calling and that it only made her famous in the wrong way .

Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by DonBenny77(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2020
Hallelujah the search for a life partner
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 7:43pm On May 16, 2020
she is already married
DonBenny77:
Hallelujah the search for a life partner

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by donbachi(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
Dis just made my year...no news sweat me pass wen people embrace christ..op thank u.
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by decatalyst(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2020
Thank you Lord for the arrest of her soul.

May she never find cause to look back again.
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 8:04pm On May 16, 2020
me too
donbachi:
Dis just made my year...no news sweat me pass wen people embrace christ..op thank u.
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 8:04pm On May 16, 2020
Amen
decatalyst:
Thank you Lord for the arrest of her soul.

May she never find cause to look back again.
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Righteousness89(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2020
WONDERFUL! MERCIFUL AND GOOD JESUS CHRIST!

Always Available to Forgive irrespective of Whatever!!

THANK YOU FATHER FOR Bringing your Daughter Home!

There is so Much JOY in Heaven Over Ine Sinner that Repents, Than 99 others that have no Repentance
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 8:43pm On May 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERFUL! MERCIFUL AND GOOD JESUS CHRIST!

Always Available to Forgive irrespective of Whatever!!

THANK YOU FATHER FOR Bringing your Daughter Home!

There is so Much JOY in Heaven Over Ine Sinner that Repents, Than 99 others that have no Repentance
All Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by tesseract: 8:51pm On May 16, 2020
Is it not better for her?
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
it is
tesseract:
Is it not better for her?
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Emetofranklinch(m): 5:04am On May 17, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Emetofranklinch(m): 5:04am On May 17, 2020
God is wonderful
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 6:05am On May 17, 2020
Amen
Emetofranklinch:
Glory be to God
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 6:06am On May 17, 2020
O yes
Emetofranklinch:
God is wonderful
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Chimezirim121: 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Chimezirim121: 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
Jesus saves
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
Amen
Chimezirim121:
Glory be to God
Re: VIDEO Liberian Dancehall Singer Canc Queen Gives Her Life To Christ by Ejima1: 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
yeah
Chimezirim121:
Jesus saves

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Dave Ogbeni And Wife Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversar / SHOCKING: Eminem Murders American And Nigeria Rappers / Top 10 Funniest Instagram Comedians In Nigerian 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.