Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders (1939 Views)

Poll: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders

16 - 25: 19% (12 votes)
26 -35: 64% (40 votes)
36 - 45: 6% (4 votes)
46 - 55: 8% (5 votes)
56 - at the door of death: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Average Age Of World Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by fstranger1: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
politicus:

Chairman. . . wetin you talk for hia?
pretty self explanatory really. it means that just because you mature does not mean that you mature. gerrit ? with some people, the older they get the more immature they act.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

@Jarus. Unfortunately I never saw the thread showing that kobojunkie is female. What concrete proof did you guys rely on to convince yourselfs HE is female?
'perceptions'. thats all i used. not a wonderful tool but it has worked for me one too many times cheesy
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by politicus: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
buzugee:

pretty self explanatory really. it means that just because you mature does not mean that you mature. gerrit ? with some people, the older they get the more immature they act.

was I talking to you dumbfuck?
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
politicus:

was I talking to you dumbfuck?
aaahhhhh 'unwarranted aggression'. the tool of the 'mentally inept'.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by politicus: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
buzugee:

aaahhhhh 'unwarranted aggression'. the tool of the 'mentally inept'.

Considering the comment was NOT meant for you, you did a pretty good job of showing how well your mother raised you.
Dont let your frustration get in the way of your posts and pls desist henceforth from replying to my posts. Unless you want your father killed.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
politicus:

Considering the comment was NOT meant for you, you did a pretty good job of showing how well your mother raised you.
Dont let your frustration get in the way of your posts and pls desist henceforth from replying to my posts. Unless you want your father killed.
'unmitigated aggression'. sign of 'mental imbalance'.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by fstranger1: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2011
stop this crap guys

now refocus on kobo
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2011
oh yeah kobo grin
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2011
on a side note, nigeria has 59 billion dollars oil revenue pumped into it annually. no wonder all these sharks like etisalat are setting camp in nigeria. all you crazy nigerians, i hope you are not lettin yourselves get ripped of by foreign company's. all those generators they sell to yall for like 1000 dollars, they sell in europe for like 50 dollars. those cars you pay exorbitantly for are sold at a fraction of those prices. your internet bill is one of the highest in the world, you are being gouged. learn to ignore these sharks and embrace candles, lanterns and reading books. communicate with each other by appointing new positions called town criers. angry
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2011
stop going to the malls where lebanese men rip you off. angry
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2011
support black owned businesses. this way the money stays in the country and the community angry
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by buzugee(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2011
am i my brothers keeper ? angry
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by mensdept: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2011
Even by looking at this thread, I'm sure most NLanders are U-21, the same mentality Naija people generally have---childish
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2011
So far the age range 26 -35 are winning with 62% of the total number of votes.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by redsun(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
Nigerians hardly grow up,even at 30 most naijanstill dutifully collect money from their parents.Age is about responsibilities
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by redsun(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2011
An average nigerian politician with their irreponsible /unmanageable behaviour have the mental abilities of a slow child
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by redsun(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
No disrepect to children with mental disabilities.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by Litmus: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2011
16-25
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
fstranger1:

Hey Jarus, I am just messing with ya. Happy new year. grin grin grin grin grin
after the 'itaasi' abi?  cheesy

redsun:

Nigerians hardly grow up,even at 30 most naijanstill dutifully collect money from their parents.Age is about responsibilities
grin
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by Jenifa1: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
lol @ "at the door of death"

@topic, do you mean active posters or nairalanders in general? I think average age may depend. I would think the active posters are generally younger
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by notcorrupt: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2011
What does 'at the door of death mean ' lol.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2011
^

grin grin grin

The door of death or until death do us part.

But on a more serious note, it will refer mainly to age ranges between 70 upwards.
Re: What Is The Average Age Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
more votes please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State Igr Increases By 600 Percent, Now 600 Million Monthly / CAPTION THIS PHOTO OF FASOLA / I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.