Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ (1927 Views)

The First Coupple To Come Out Of Aso Rock Alive; Gej And Mama Peace / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ just said in the ongoing media chat that he can't determine the veracity of Shekau's death "infact, I don't know if he's dead or alive". Mind you, he said about 4 years ago that boko haram has infiltrated his government. 4 years down the lane, he still admitted that "there are element of boko haram in all aspects of government. If not for anything, this alone is an impeachable offense being the chief security of the nation.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by icon8: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lol...
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by bishungclem: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
This man is not serious oh.imagine he is the president and he is saying he doesn't know.he is very funny.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by israel007: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
He doesn't know because there's not been confirmed intel on that front.

At least he's honest

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
The president doesn't know because he doesn't know. That is being SINCERE. If the president does not know of something, how is he expected to respond if asked?
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Sicozone(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Waspy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
A better president, say Obama or even Jack Zuma, i'm sure would give a better answer to that question. Nigerians are religious prolly cos God is their only security
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The president doesn't know because he doesn't know. That is being SINCERE. If the president does not know of something, how is he expected to respond if asked?
GEJ is always clueless.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by validplanet: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Worwor: GEJ is always clueless.

u r more clueless

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Believe me, Obama can NEVER make such statement,not even OBJ. Perhaps he does know the implication of that statement. It simply means he's not aware of the security status of the country. If truly he's not sure, he should've rather said it like the army chief did. I.e "shekau might av died of bullet wounds" and NOT "I DON'T KNOW"

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by KnowAll(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
That is why I like IBB, during the Anini saga in old Bendel state, Reporters asked President Babangida, "how come Anini has not being caught", he turned around and asked the IGP who was to his right, answer the question Mr IGP, where is Anini? Jonathan should have just passed the buck to the service chiefs especially the Chief of Army Staff and the Joint chief of staff to answer and clarify the situation of Sheukau.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Pk001(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Waspy: A better president, say Obama or even Jack Zuma, i'm sure would give a better answer to that question. Nigerians are religious prolly cos God is their only security

^^^Pls tell us what Zuma or Obama would have said.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by eaglechild: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pk001:

^^^Pls tell us what Zuma or Obama would have said.

I'm sorry that information is classified.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
@op, u sound silly and confused.
What do u expect/want him to say?
@topic, On d Contrary,I was impressed and proud of GEJ sincerity,tact and precisiveness in all through d course of d media chat.
GEJ TILL 2019.
HATERS CAN KPEME FOR ALL I CARE.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by isi4(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: GEJ just said in the ongoing media chat that he can't determine the veracity of Shekau's death "infact, I don't know if he's dead or alive". Mind you, he said about 4 years ago that boko haram has infiltrated his government. 4 years down the lane, he still admitted that "there are element of boko haram in all aspects of government. If not for anything, this alone is an impeachable offense being the chief security of the nation.

Why do you hate Mr President that much Calm down so you don't die of heart attack!
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by MidaxPhoenix(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
The president said.....

GEJ: When we were in US. Okonjo-Iwela told me
about a WHO report. The report asked people
what their greatest challenges in doing business
in Nigeria were? Corruption wasn't even number 1
on the list, it was number 3

Reporter: What was number 1 & 2 Mr. President?

GEJ: I don't know. When we leave here we will
have to ask the Coordinating Minister about that.

And he ends the chat thus..

Reporter: Thanks for having us
GEJ: Congratulations

The reporters stood up before the president bro.
They were laughing throughout the session..

I am more concerned at his lack of charisma, touche and intelligentsia!! A PHD holder!! Little wonder, a PG student of unilag used elementary physics to explain homosexuality!!

Like president, like citizens!!

ASUU strike is political, why is state uni on strike? From a former member!! # #‎i give up!!

A president once said

"Osama bin Laden is dead. Our special forces killed him this morning" - Obama.

And ours said

"I DON'T know whether Shekau (Boko Haram leader) is dead or alive -GEJ ( after budgeting billions as security votes)

GEJ will run in 2015.

Is in the dark about Boko Haram.

Does not think corruption is Nigeria's problem.

Needs Obama for validation.

Like someone once opined ...

Only 4 sets of people can vote for GEJ:

(1)those who are intellectually blind

(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;

(3) those who are blinded
by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally

(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.”

For those that voted for GEJ in 2011, God will forgive you as you have done this country a great harm!!

18 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not sure what is wrong with what the President said

I will rather be worried if the President openly claims Shekau is dead but it turns out he is alive or if he claims Shekau is alive but actually he is dead

There is no confirmed intelligence on whether Shekau is dead or alive, the President can beautify what he said, Obama would have said the same in better language or maybe said less but the substance will still mean the same. i.e The Nigerian Government don't know if Shekau is dead or alive and I don't think there is any shame in saying that.

until America intercepted a phone call by Al-Kuwaiti, US and all of its intelligence thought Osama Bin Laden lived in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan. In fact there were campaigns where America threw bombs on those mountains and some people also suggested its possible Osama died in those bombings. It was this intercepted phone calls that led America to run an immunization programme in Abbottabad while spying who Al-Kuwaiti was working for before they realized it was Osama himself who lived in the mansion where he was killed.

In essence almighty America did not even know the lead they were chasing?

Fighting terrorism is not easy, picking holes in the President's every response is perhaps what is fuelling this terrorism. Some people believe that they can bomb the country enough to make the President look weak so that he can either be forced out or impeached. This strategy must not be encouraged by finding fault in the efforts of the security agencies. It is time for us as Nigerians to support our country against terrorism. What defeats terror is not just the guns and armoured tanks but the people's resolve to say NO WE SHALL NOT BE INTIMIDATED IN THE FACE OF YOUR WICKEDNESS.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by israel007: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2013
So because he said he's not sure aafter 4 years he should be impeached. Other leaders who's made public declaration that Nigeria is corrupt, why didn't you say they should be impeached or strip naked. Did you even think before you wrote that or you hatred for the guy has impaired you reasoning?

Geez.

Midax & Phoenix:
The president said.....

I am more concerned at his lack of charisma, touche and intelligentsia!! A PHD holder!! Little wonder, a PG student of unilag used elementary physics to explain homosexuality!!

ASUU strike is political, why is state uni on strike? From a former member!! # #‎i give up!!

A president once said

And ours said

"I DON'T know whether Shekau (Boko Haram leader) is dead or alive -GEJ ( after budgeting billions as security votes)

GEJ will run in 2015.

by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally

(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.”

For those that voted for GEJ in 2011, God will forgive you as you have done this country a great harm!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Midax & Phoenix:
The president said.....

A president once said

And ours said

GEJ will run in 2015.

I will add a number 5 to your list

(5) those who may look around all other candidates and what they offer and realize there is no credible alternative

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by manmade(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: GEJ just said in the ongoing media chat that he can't determine the veracity of Shekau's death "infact, I don't know if he's dead or alive". Mind you, he said about 4 years ago that boko haram has infiltrated his government. 4 years down the lane, he still admitted that "there are element of boko haram in all aspects of government. If not for anything, this alone is an impeachable offense being the chief security of the nation.
Just like your Papa may not be able to say with all certainty the type of Rubbish you posts on net every day.Gej is not God he can't possibly knows the intentions of everybody that is serving in his Govt. Should we then say we should pursue your Father from the house because he failed to monitor your intensions?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by manmade(m): 1:16am On Sep 30, 2013
mikeansy:

I will add a number 5 to your list

(5) those who may look around all other candidates and what they offer and realize there is no credible alternative
In addition I put number 6 to your list. [6] All the "Thomases" in Nigeria that will be dazed by the completions of the various life tranforming projects. embarked on by Gej Administration.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by manmade(m): 1:32am On Sep 30, 2013
bishungclem: This man called BISHUNCLEM is not serious oh.imagine he just joined the Nairaland 3 days ago and he is saying he knows everything.he is very funny.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Midax & Phoenix:
The president said.....

A president once said

And ours said

GEJ will run in 2015.

u are not communicating but rather making noise.
I pity ur miserable life.
Ur likes are a minority hence negligible because d majority of d Nigeria populace have endorsed GEJ for 2015 election.
GEJ TILL 2019.
NO SHAKING.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by MayorofLagos(m): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The president doesn't know because he doesn't know. That is being SINCERE. If the president does not know of something, how is he expected to respond if asked?

The President declared a state of emergency in NE. That is critical to his success in fighting terror and as commander in chief he should be getting security briefs with updates on the activities of boko and the movement or whereabout of its leaders.

We have layers upon layers of security agents, paramilitary forces, military combat forces and special rapid response squads. We are not fighting any international combat, this is home grown terror and yet all these government security agencies are incapable of drawing up a concise summary of the state of things on ground. More damning, the clueless GEJ is incapable of leading as a true C in C.

In the past 40days alone, counting with the students killed today over 500people have been killed by boko, among them top ranked military combat squad. Boko is in posession of Nigerian Army tanks and armored personnell carrier. Thats totally unacceptable!.

"i don't know" is not an honest answer, it's a stupid answer from a psychotic, impotent commander of the forces.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by BabaEleko(m): 4:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Yeeeparipa mogbe!!!! Shey president leleyi abi sugonmu!!!!! Aiye mi ooo
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Akpaife(m): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: Believe me, Obama can NEVER make such statement,not even OBJ. Perhaps he does know the implication of that statement. It simply means he's not aware of the security status of the country. If truly he's not sure, he should've rather said it like the army chief did. I.e "shekau might av died of bullet wounds" and NOT "I DON'T KNOW"
He is GEJ nt Obama or OBJ
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Confusionist(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2013
how are u different from the retradeen? Abi u be retardee ni?
What 4 yrs ago are u talking abt?
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Wsdm: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2013
mikeansy: Not sure what is wrong with what the President said

I will rather be worried if the President openly claims Shekau is dead but it turns out he is alive or if he claims Shekau is alive but actually he is dead

There is no confirmed intelligence on whether Shekau is dead or alive, the President can beautify what he said, Obama would have said the same in better language or maybe said less but the substance will still mean the same. i.e The Nigerian Government don't know if Shekau is dead or alive and I don't think there is any shame in saying that.

until America intercepted a phone call by Al-Kuwaiti, US and all of its intelligence thought Osama Bin Laden lived in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan. In fact there were campaigns where America threw bombs on those mountains and some people also suggested its possible Osama died in those bombings. It was this intercepted phone calls that led America to run an immunization programme in Abbottabad while spying who Al-Kuwaiti was working for before they realized it was Osama himself who lived in the mansion where he was killed.

In essence almighty America did not even know the lead they were chasing?

Fighting terrorism is not easy, picking holes in the President's every response is perhaps what is fuelling this terrorism. Some people believe that they can bomb the country enough to make the President look weak so that he can either be forced out or impeached. This strategy must not be encouraged by finding fault in the efforts of the security agencies. It is time for us as Nigerians to support our country against terrorism. What defeats terror is not just the guns and armoured tanks but the people's resolve to say NO WE SHALL NOT BE INTIMIDATED IN THE FACE OF YOUR WICKEDNESS.
The president himself cast the first doubt when he is consistently SEEN in destabilizing the country through violent and undemocratic means:
*1st October bombing- Henry Okar's confession.
* NGF elections saga- the president recognised a clear loser as the winner.
* 5 lawmakers( the president loyalists) tried to impeach a speaker with 27 supporters.
* Larkadiasical attitude towards curbing violence in opposition states in order to militarize it Nassarawa state a case study.
* fighting hook and crook with Ameachi his perceived political enemy.
* Undemocratically depriving Sylvia(an incumbent governor) to contest PDP primaries.
* leaving and employing known thieves in his cabinet.
* Handling oil thieves with kidgloves because of ethnicity.
HONESTLY, THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by omenka(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Why would he know when his obsession is Amaechi?
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Dike Chimezie: @op, u sound silly and confused.
What do u expect/want him to say?
@topic, On d Contrary,I was impressed and proud of GEJ sincerity,tact and precisiveness in all through d course of d media chat.
GEJ TILL 2019.
HATERS CAN KPEME FOR ALL I CARE.

You must be a fool for making such ignoble statement. Well, I didn't expect anything more from a mediocre like you.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by hopilo: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Nigerians likes and belive in lies, president is just sincere because he got no evidence of the guy pictured dead body like Obama had The Osama video handy
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by fiscalcliff: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2013
Whilst GEJ was sincere in his answer, he is no ordinary citizen but our C-in-C
How can such an answer be given undecided
This Shekau chap is Nigeria's most wanted terrorist for heaven's sake
Come to think of,America has a bounty on his head but we do not shocked shocked, Incredible
Even if you do not know his whereabouts (and no one expects you to),you'd reassure the citizens of your government's efforts so far
With all the money budgeted for security,its a failure to have such a reply from the C-in-C especially with the escalation of violence all over the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

labour party try: Yorubas now produces cars in Akure / 15 Facts About Hitler / Boko Haram Mount Flag In Damboa Town , Soldiers , Villagers Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.