Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) (11015 Views)

Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2020
One of the teachings of my mum to my sisters growing up was how to seat as a lady....

I wonder why she's seating like someone whose hip has lost its composure.
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Braindealer(f): 10:11am On May 17, 2020
Am already smelling the thing from here.
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Braindealer(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2020
oluwasegun007:
One of the teachings of my mum to my sisters growing up was how to seat as a lady....

So someone cannot take a fun pose again? Because shes a celeb, she shouldnt live her life.

1 Like

Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by meobizy(f): 10:39am On May 17, 2020
This thread is front page worthy. Look at the views already.
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by jidxin(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
I just hate it when girls open their legs like that.

Makes them appear careless and sluty.
wtf is wrong with this and you?.... There is nothing wrong with this

1 Like

Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by merieam16(f): 11:10am On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

This one luckily escaped down syndrome although she still behaves slow and irrational sometimes , unfortunately for her brother he got the full dose of down syndrome and he is a full blown retard

the two sane kids in that family are Temi and Tolani otedola

dis 1 dat ure analysing sum1 else kids like dis, hop u've given birth sha
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by bmdmixer: 11:22am On May 17, 2020
some said Cuppy this tune how bout dat
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Tmb78(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2020
World people sha.
People who wear pungent smell like a second skin can even talk too.
Wetin we no go see for nairaland.
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Shukusheka(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2020
oluwasegun007:

it is just a picture, she doesn't seat like this. How is this even difficult for you guys to understand?

2 Likes

Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Raymeskey: 12:05pm On May 17, 2020
That guy that said the place need ventilation knows what he is saying.

Although DJ Cuppy's own may not be like those ones the guy encountered. That place is something else when you jam some ladies
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Exc2000: 12:48pm On May 17, 2020
merieam16:
dis 1 dat ure analysing sum1 else kids like dis, hop u've given birth sha

is analyzing bad , atleast am not insulting them..
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Omeleyi: 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
DJ cuppa, carry go nothing do u
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Uyi168: 3:15pm On May 17, 2020
oluwasegun007:

She is just posing for a Pic...
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Rickmann: 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=GodPunishBiafra post=89623433]I just hate it when girls open their legs like that.

Makes them appear careless and sluty.[/qu
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Rickmann: 6:20pm On May 17, 2020
Shukusheka:
You really think she sits like that? undecided It's just a picture. angry

Of course, a dirty one.
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Patrick33(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
Shukusheka:
The entire place(Nairaland & Tweeter) reeks of misogyny, its completely stupid. So you see a photo of Cuppy manspreading and you outrightly term a hoe and make lewd comments about her. But you will never think in that direction if it was a male manspreading.

Can someone make this make sense.

Low self esteem, poverty,backwards thinking mentality and overall the fact that they can't get her na wetin cause am, they'll hide behind keyboards to vent their frustrations..just move on

1 Like

Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Shukusheka(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2020
Rickmann:

Of course, a dirty one.
Would you consider it dirty if you saw the picture of a man sitting like that?
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Queenjuliette(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2020
Some Nairalanders clearly have issues with celebrities. Nothing they do sits well with them.
DJ Cuppy keeping offending with Fendi
Re: 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]nah Africa especially Naija dey take all this things serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Says Entertainers Who Encourage Crime Should Be Dealt With / Don Jazzy Sprays Wande Coal's Mom Money / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.