Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] (4712 Views)

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) / What Is The Name Of This Weird Fish Seen At A Fish Market Recently? (VID) / What Salt Water Fish Is This? No Scales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
personally, I don't think i can have 1-4 above and ever be bored. But just so you know,i'd rather be bored than doing whatever.....

Hahaha. Do you know DJ Cuppy who has more than me gets even more bored than me?
Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Though the guy may just be catching fun.

Surely, he is catching fun, but the fun will end the moment I walk out of this thread. Just watch.
Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. Do you know DJ Cuppy who has more than me gets even more bored than me?

Probably.Even donald trump once tweeted that he's so bored. I guess occasional boredom is one of the symptoms of being wealthy
Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2020
I swear this fish is one of the worst fish u will ever eat

1 Like

Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want to eat, show interest — I don't like eating alone.
do u like going to market urself,or better send ur girlfriends to do that
Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by galadima77(m): 4:40am On May 17, 2020
Op your topics are always catchy and I use to follow you here until you started posting virtually everything you eat or how you make money sleeping. No hating but it's kinda childish.

Without knowing, you nowadays insult peoples sensibilities instead of the brilliant posts we knew you for...

By the way, that Catchfirez guy doesn't hate you...just telling you to up your game.

2 Likes

Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by vastolord4(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

But which is sweeter?

Never had a taste for the lungfish
Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by Nobody: 9:19am On May 18, 2020
Looks too bloody and slimmy.
Re: This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 18, 2020
The hardest question in my life would be when someone ask me

Why are people hating on this guy called Ilegendd

I no fit answer seriously

I guess some people are sadist naturally

Even if you don't have anything today, that doesn't mean you should be hating on those that have made it

Do you know how they achieve their greatness

Do you know what they passed through

Do you know the sleepless night and depressed moment they had to reach this level

Please rejoice with people so that they will rejoice with you

Please be happy with people making progress, studied them, learn from them and applied their routines to your own hustle too

In anything you are doing don't stop and keep believing

One day God will answers your prayers too and you will forget the bitterness of the past

#Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Meat Balls / Oven For A Beginner / Good Catering School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.