Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) (49744 Views)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
What kind of fish/sea animal is this?? 😲😲🤔

It was seen at a sea food market recently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwuytjspu1r/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbUuc-pCaw

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by xcolanto(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Poisoned fish!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by pdppower: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is one scary fish.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by CandyOps(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wow! That would be a Spotted Dolphin Camouflage South Perusian Snapper fish. It's is so rare that the early natives of Peru considered it a Totem animal. Also known as sacred animal... and is considered to have abilities to restore Fertility in females trying to conceive.

it would be considered a taboo if you kill it.... If you read this up till this point, I want you to know that I have no effeing idea what d hell I'm talking about cheesy

644 Likes 64 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eel fish.
Google is ur friend

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Patented: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Probably a Leopard eel

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
It will soon be buried in their stomachs 🙄

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Solsix(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tufiakwa
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by AchrafHakimi: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
The taste of its peppersoup is how we name it.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Leopard Eel.
But you should be more concerned with whether it qualifies as stomach infrastructure. smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by omniwater: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
These ones na leopard dolphin eels now .

Shey I lied?

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thingamajig
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by coldzobo: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Here you go

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by starbuck(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
God forbid!!!!
This is so nauseating 🤢

13 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by leroi01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Either a Moray eel or a Lamprey

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Abolodje: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
CandyOps:
Wow! That would be a Spotted Dolphin Camouflage South Perusian Snapper fish. It's is so rare that the early natives of Peru considered it a Totem animal. Also known as sacred animal... and is considered to have abilities to restore Fertility in females trying to conceive.

it would be considered a taboo if you kill it.... If you read this up till this point, I want you to know that I have no effeing idea what d hell I'm talking about cheesy

“Spotted dolphin camouflage” una

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by alpharoyalty: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
What a beautiful looking creature.
I wished they had released it
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Kriss216: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:
What a beautiful looking creature.
I wished they had released it
It's being released inside the stomach.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ain’t eating this fish. God knows

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ain’t eating this fish. God knows

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by etrange: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Leopard moray (aka honeycomb moray). It's a type of eel.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by NFBI: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nice and scary first

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by taiwiki(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2023
CandyOps:

That's honeycomb moray a family of eel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by BigDawsNet: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2023
One of the most expensive fish in the sea

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Famarh: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
It's scary but God dey create sha

10 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:26am On Sep 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
One of the most expensive fish in the sea

And it will be eaten smh
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:10am On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What kind of fish/sea animal is this?? 😲😲🤔

It was seen at a sea food market recently.
A Honeycomb Moray eels and they could be dangerous to eat. wow.... wetin una no go see chop abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Elsudani2: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Eel that fisherman should not sell that stuff less than 90k

It's rare Best served dried the fresh one is fvcking tasteless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by Olachase(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
since we have lion sea fish......this is Leopard Sea fish wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by safarilove(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
ok
Re: What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) by simfrost90210: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / What Happened To MR BIGGS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.