Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks (1390 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Eastern Security Network- Asari Dokubo Speaks / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by legitnow: 9:56pm On May 16, 2020
MASS MOVEMENT OF FULANI PEOPLE INTO SOUTHERN NIGERIA: ASARI DOKUBO SPEAKS
Lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3BOHODbJQ

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by topboss: 11:16pm On May 16, 2020
So Asari can run faster than everybody?
I think say him no dey fear.
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by legitnow: 11:31pm On May 16, 2020
Fulani Movement Ask Members To Advance South, Well Armed To Expand The Caliphate by decode: 3:34pm
FUNAM OF CORE NORTH ASK MEMBERS TO ADVANCE SOUTHWARD WELL ARMED TO EXPAND D CALIPHATE GET YOURSELF READY WITH THE SWORD, DO NO SHRINK (Exact headline written in Arabic)

A pamphlet written in Hausa and distributed among youths in traditional Kano and Bauchi settlements few days ago.

Interpreted for easy comprehention of non-Hausa speakers. There was also an Islamic version of the pamphlet distributed in Sokoto alone.

The past few weeks have been difficult for Northern youths.
Our youths are sent back from Southern States by some irresponsible State Governors.

The movement of Northern youths to Southern States is Guaranteed by the Nigerian Constitution.

The movement of Northern youths to any part of Nigeria, including Southern States is enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

The attempts to send back Northern youths, even as Southern youths move in large numbers to the North without restriction is not only unfair but undermines equity.

We urge the Northern youths to resist, by all means necessary any attempt to send them back by Southern Governors

We see the actions of these Governors and their agents as provocative and a devious assault on free movement of persons contained in the Nigerian Constitution and the ECOWAS Protocol on movement of goods and persons.

We declare any State that refuses to allow Northern youths to Southern States as an enemy that we promise will be fought vigorously. We urge you, faithful men, not to cringe, not to fear, not to look back. The battle is better fought on their homeland.

We inform you that we your leaders held meetings across the key Northern States of Sokoto, Bornu, Katsina, Kano, Yobe, Kebi, Bauchi and Kaduna. Our resolve is that Northern youths should move enmasse to Southern States. Relaunch the mass movement in ways they have never seen Go in long convoys. If you are stopped, use all means, the bushpath, the railways and all.

If the towns and cities are hostile, hang out on the street corners, in uncompleted buildings, occupy the forests, pitch tents, make any where available as your abode, your rest places, your home.

We urge you to be armed. The infidels may want to attack you.

They may want to confront you violently, you must defend yourself.

You must know it is our tradition to walk tough, never move around without your protective weapons.

We have issued directives to you in the past. Take to these instructions.

The day of reckoning will come. It is even nearer than imagined.

It will be disastrous to ever assume there will be no battle at all, before we regain the lost Caliphate.

Our forefathers fought up to Ilorin. We conquered all.

The British stopped us. Our responsibility is to complete the circle. It is a task that must be fulfilled.

Issued by Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM)
May 02, 2020
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by Billygee2u: 8:49am On May 17, 2020
[quote author=legitnow post=89629173][/quote]
No one is doubting this because of their sudden quest to enter SOUTHERN States.

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by legitnow: 8:54am On May 17, 2020
Billygee2u:

No one is doubting this because of their sudden quest to enter SOUTHERN States.

There is a big problem in the horizon.
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by Waltonz: 8:56am On May 17, 2020
They are coming to join him in his mosque in Bayelsa....muslim affair. Why is he worried? Yoruba muslims should report him to Sultan.

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by legitnow: 8:58am On May 17, 2020
Waltonz:
They are coming to join him in his mosque in Bayelsa....muslim affair. Why is he worried? Yoruba muslims should report him to Sultan.

if u watch the video at 4.46, he said he will run faster than everybody.

I start to wonder who will repell the attack if Asari is already planning to run.

Nothing i hate worst than a lion in the house.
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by Waltonz: 9:04am On May 17, 2020
legitnow:

if u watch the video at 4.46, he said he will run faster than everybody.

I start to wonder who will repell the attack if Asari is already planning to run.

Nothing i hate worst than a lion in the house.

Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2020
Who be this one
Alabo Edi-abali...Asari Dokubo.. lmao
Over bloated balloon
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by legitnow: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Who be this one

Alabo Edi-abali...Asari Dokubo.. lmao

Over bloated balloon

His name from now on is a sabi run
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by RZArecta(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2020
Noted cool
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2020
My people get prepared, war is at the corner. Don't let it meet you unprepared.
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:09am On May 17, 2020
What Nnamdi kanu saw
Centuries ago

2 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 17, 2020
What Nigerians don't know is that Ruga settlement is already taken its shape in southern Nigeria, only the South westerners (Amotekun) are prepared, the rest of the Southern States are still sleeping.
Re: Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks by vikithor(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
I laugh
Abeg who want make I show am how to drive moto make him call or whatsapp us below mbok.To learn manual car,I dey,if na automatic car,I dey,I no dey travel

(1) (Reply)

2023: Equality Demand S/E Or S/S Presidency Or Power Remain In The North / Salami’s Panel Quizzes Magu, May Recommend Sack / Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.