Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

6 Date Night Outfit-inspos From Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa And Tacha - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Date Night Outfit-inspos From Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa And Tacha (466 Views)

Date Night Outfit Ideas To Inspire You To Look Your Best For Any Occasion / Best African Fashion Instagrams: Bonang Matheba, Davido, Toke Makinwa, And More / Silver Studded Shoes Perfect For New Brides,party And Date Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Date Night Outfit-inspos From Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa And Tacha by sosa993: 2:01am On May 17, 2020
6 date night outfit-inspos from Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa and Tacha —Dear Weekly Magazine

Yea, steal and grab their clothes, lol.

Go for the leather jacket like Tiwa or just go all black.

Who said strapless tops are out of fashion? Well, Tiwa’s outfit will change your mind.

Tacha’s red hot gown is the real deal. It will certainly look good on you if you’re planning to go to a restaurant.

Tacha looks stunning in this gown-shirt. This will be perfect for a dinner in a restaurant you just need to pair it with stilettos. If you’re going to an arcade with your partner, then put this on with some sneaks.

I’m not surprised I found myself lurking through Toke Makinwa’s page to find some stunning outfits. Tell me this white, lace gown isn’t fine, try it.

Toke Makinwa wore a crop top here and a nice skirt to go with it. Believe me when I say I would rather go for Tiwa Savage’s all black look but really, the red flowers on this cloth did some justice.

https://dearweekly..com/2020/05/6-date-night-outfit-inspos-from-tiwa.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Racks For Sale / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! 3ml Perfume Oil @ 300naira + Free Delivery Nationwide / Ladies!!! It's Time To Boss Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.