Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ladies!!! It's Time To Boss Up!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies!!! It's Time To Boss Up!!! (469 Views)

Valentine In Air, It's Time You Make A Wish! / It's Time To Cage 2020! / Why It’s Time You Started Using Coconut Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! It's Time To Boss Up!!! by yoyalove: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
...How has the year been...
....2021 is coming to an end...
... what have you achieved and what haven't you?..
...Have you given up on you're dreams to start something meaningful with your life...
...or do you have that zeal to continue and make your life comfortable as you always wish...

...READ TO THE END!!!
.....IF YOU CAN'T YOU CAN SCROLL TO WHERE I EXPLAINED HOW I STARTED MY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS BY 17YEARS. ( YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME ,IF YOU'RE OLDER)

Well, the truth is that is not easy to have a dream and propel that dream to become an action.
Well, here's my story to Motivate you and get you're ass off the floor right now!!!

So, I'm currently 18(young...right??) but people have always told me that I think like a 40 year old and I totally agree. Why.....
....I didn't grow up with a silver or gold spoon in my mouth...no!!...my family has always been the "middle class people" or citizens of this country and so there were many things we couldn't afford to get and growing up in a school were there were rich kids and seeing the luxury they enjoyed, I wanted a life like that too....To actually not bore you with my story...
....in a nut shell..how I actually lived the kind of life I've always wanted as a young girl finally going into adulthood...
...I Bossed up my life by starting my own business just last year. It was hard, easy, interesting, fearful but as days went by I realized that all the work and effort paid off through the numerous number of sales I always had..
...As a woman having your own business is really essential because:
1.It secures your future.
2. It makes you live that life you've always wanted.
3. You NEVER have to depend on any man for your upkeep because a you're motherfucking boss of your own.
4. You become attractive to men...Men love hardworking woman who are not gold diggers.
5. You become an envy to your follow women.
6. You inspire young and old women around and eventually change lives for the better in the long run.

**** HOW I STARTED MY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AT AGE 17.
.....just after my First semester exams last year I came across a post on facebook where an organic skincare expert wrote that she was holding a training for ladies who wants to BOSS up their lives and start a business in 2020 and trust me na I was more than interested...and so I enrolled in that training and took and in my second semester I started small small and my business was starting to take shape..I started My own personal beauty skin care brand In the organics world and started my marketing from school and then took it online and I started paying my bills, like I couldn't believe it, I was actually paying for my texts books, handouts, project fees and other school expenses, I was also supporting my family too( I couldn't feel more productive and responsible )...
...This is what you should take home from here.
1. I had that urge to change my situation and was willing to change it. (Do you??)
2. I was looking and ready to catch on the slightest opportunity because they always come in disguise. ( Are you looking for opportunities??)
3. When I saw the opportunity finally, I didn't let it slip my hands...I hopped on the bandwagon. (Will you identify and grab the opportunity when you see one?).
4. I wasn't stingy in investing in my self..how did I invest in my self??... remember when I saw that training online and took it..yes!!! That's was when I invested in myself..I paid only 2k to access that training. The 2k was big money for me as a student then but it's what have me the knowledge I have now.. ( are you willing to invest in yourself??)
5. After investing and gaining knowledge, I didn't wait until I had 50k to kick off my business.. I started my business with only 10k( from family and friend---who were supportive). ( After gaining the knowledge, will you start immediately or wait till thy kingdom come?
6. Do you want to start one of the most profitable, low capital business here in Nigeria for women like you??
7. If yes...I come with a similar opportunity I saw last year.
.... I want to teach only 30 SERIOUS MINDED LADIES.. I have a platform on WhatsApp where I teach ladies different types of organic skincare care products that works like magic.. These recipes can be used by any other lady to start her own brand and live that lie she ever wanted..
..on the platforms I have different classes where I teach how how to start your own organic skincare business..
1. Lip care products.( Pink lips balm, lip gloss, lip oil)
2. Face care Products.( Face cleanser, face serum , Face glow oil,)
3. Body care products.( Body scrubs, body lotion for glowing, chocolate body lotions, Body oil.)
4. Body enhancement products.( Butt enlargement oils, Breast enlargement oils, Breast and butt firming oil, weight gain potions )
...These are quite a few of what I'll be teaching depending on what category you want to learn ( I usually recommend starting small and walking your way upwards)
....The good thing about this business is that every body loves their skin and their body and wants to look great, and this includes Men and Women( imagine the number of customers waiting to be served around you right now... grab this opportunity NOW!!)
...You can receive this training by:
*Sending me a DM on WhatsApp telling me the category you want to learn, and be added to the training platform ONLY AFTER YOU PAY THE ACCESS FEE OF 1800 ONLY..
It's going to be the best 1800 you ever spent.
In all the category I'll be explaining every single details about skincare organic ingredients and help you with questions you might have...
...FOR INTERESTED BOSS LADIES PLS DM ME ON WHATSAPP NOW.

....OR IF YOURE NOT ON WHATSAPP BUT ARE ON FACEBOOK, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE TO THIS SAME NUMBER AND WE'LL PROCEED..

.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!

(1) (Reply)

Here is why you're still scared of going all in for Jesus / How Long Is A 28 Inch Water Wave Wig? / Beautiful And Stylish Ankara Top Styles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.