Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM (1076 Views)

Ganduje's Ward In Dawakin-Tofa LGA Suspends Him From APC For Corruption / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by blackfish(m): 4:11am On May 17, 2020
Good morning everyone. I am writing this article in order to express the plight the people of Iwoye Ketu/Jabata ,a political ward in Imeko Afon LGA of Ogun State are facing.

Iwoye Ketu is a border town very close to Benin Republic. This town has suffered what i term "unfathomable neglect by the FG and OGSG ".The political ward currently has no tarred road,bank, ATM and Police Station in this 21st century.

As a result of absence of Police station, a part of the political ward operates a parallel Police system.

I appeal to Ogun State Government to spread the development majorly been experienced in Abeokuta and its environs to other parts of the state and also call on FMARD to show urgent concern to the plight facing the people of Iwoye Ketu and Imeko Afon LGA as a whole.

God bless Iwoye Ketu, Imeko Afon, Ogun State, Nigeria and Africa.

Picture 1- The king of the village
Picture 2 and 3- The untarred road that links Iwoye Ketu to Imeko town( The LGA headquarter).
Picture 4: The welcome signpost at the border of the village.

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by AJOBI77(m): 4:17am On May 17, 2020
I wonder what politicians tell the residents of the village during campaigns

Though, whenever money or two derica of rice exchange hands, people forget their rights instantly.

All will be fine

2 Likes

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by Lyydia(f): 4:18am On May 17, 2020
U should add pics to add proof to your claims
Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by Nobody: 4:20am On May 17, 2020
Amosun and his predecessors really did a great disservice to the people of Ogun West senatorial district. I hope Dapo Abiodun changes situation of things in Ogun West despite been from Ogun East. Places like Ado odo ota LG and others LG in Ogun West need good infrastructure to drive more investors into that area.

1 Like

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by nwamabo247(m): 4:24am On May 17, 2020
Same thing happen all over wards in naija our politcians are not doing enough

1 Like

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by blackfish(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2020
Lyydia:
U should add pics to add proof to your claims
Done

1 Like

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by Exc2000: 5:02am On May 17, 2020
Not all places in UAE , UK, China and even US are fully tarred I guess the village isn't contributing much to state economy

2 Likes

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by jidamsel43(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2020
This is political village. Do you expect Governor to construct all the road the village in this political dispensation. Most Ogun state cities roads are begging for Governor's attention, not to talk A VILLAGE ROAD. Thanks to Ibikunle Amosun for making Abeokuta a city by constructing bridges and modern roads

2 Likes

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by helinues: 6:05am On May 17, 2020
Yewa/Awori people should please and please stop disturbing us about lacking good governance.

Do they deserve it? I doubt

1 Like

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by Nobody: 6:09am On May 17, 2020
helinues:
Yewa/Awori people should please and please stop disturbing us about lacking good governance.

Do they deserve it? I doubt
They are the architect of their problem. If either GNI or AAA had stepped down to support the other, Dapo Abiodun won't be Governor today.

4 Likes

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by helinues: 6:13am On May 17, 2020
matex97:
They are the architect of their problem. If either GNI or AAA had stepped down to support the other, Dapo Abiodun won't be Governor today.

If you see the way I am boiling here reading their complains.. Those people are the most backward set of people when it comes to coming together to fight their mutual enemies.

Me wondering if any of their past and present politicians Senators, House of reps ever use Sango Ota road for campaigning..

1 Like

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by Tallesty1(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2020
I doubt this

1 Like

Re: A Political Ward In Ogun State Without Any Tarred Road, Bank Or ATM by Nobody: 8:08am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

If you see the way I am boiling here reading their complains.. Those people are the most backward set of people when it comes to coming together to fight their mutual enemies.

Me wondering if any of their past and present politicians Senators, House of reps ever use Sango Ota road for campaigning..
Thanks bro. God bless you greatly. Their lack of cooperation is their greatest undoing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Which Igbo Sub-group Is Next To Nominate Presidential Or VP Candidate? / I Want To Meet With Governor Godwin Obaseki. See My Reasons. / Please Don't Initiate Protest If You Are Not Ready To Lead Or Afraid Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.