Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President (2073 Views)

Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President by Kyase(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
llakes4real:

You are this and that, are all audio statistics. Ask your people in the board of the NBS how the result was arrived at. Go to the NBS website to see those their board.

How come you are the only ones disputing the result? My advice, you should step up! That is why they release those stats in the first place. All the best!
hmmm, i dont have problem with the stats entirely, i only have question on that south east and benue vs kogi........ every other one is believable
Re: We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President by llakes4real: 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
Kyase:
hmmm, i dont have problem with the stats entirely, i only have question on that south east and benue vs kogi........ every other one is believable

this is a question for financial experts. who would have taught Kano is as poor as it is today. it used to be one of the biggest cities in west Africa. so something must have gone wrong with enugu too.

one thing am certain about is that, the guys at NBS would not be stupid to release false and arbitrary result, because we have too many people in the country that would burst their bubble.
Re: We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President by Ojiofor: 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
Paperwhite:
Agreed bro but Late Aguiyi Ironsi first made the mistake of unitary government.

Continue to blame a man who was murdered 54 years ago for all the ills of Nigeria.
Re: We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President by Kyase(m): 12:36am On May 19, 2020
llakes4real:

this is a question for financial experts. who would have taught Kano is as poor as it is today. it used to be one of the biggest cities in west Africa. so something must have gone wrong with enugu too.

one thing am certain about is that, the guys at NBS would not be stupid to release false and arbitrary result, because we have too many people in the country that would burst their bubble.
time will tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fence Constructed On Drainage Path Causing A Whole Street To Be Flooded In Lagos / Famine: Kim Jong-un Urges Citizens To Eat Terrapins / #ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.