Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries (11887 Views)

2023: PDP Fixes Presidential Primary Poll For May 28 / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:21am On May 17, 2020
Sometimes, i wonder if these bloggers read what they write before they post..
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by nwamabo247(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2020
Hope they maintain the social distance
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Exc2000: 8:21am On May 17, 2020
martineverest:
this one will be in Lagos spewing trash.....obaseki is unseatable

only Uche Secondus and Adams Oshiomhole, can forward names of party flagbearers (APC. PDP) to INEC

6 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by OmoOduduwa01: 8:21am On May 17, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by iscom(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2020
Don't forget we are selling original romoss and xiaomi powerbanks, came with anti-counterfeit code for verification. Truely original. Other mobile accessories are available. For details click on my signature.
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by omojesu202(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2020
na una sabi ooo

check my signature n join million.money N3m is realistic in 100 days.
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:31am On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
In this trying times,PDP have the luxury to start planning primaries. when will we start to put our coumtry first? After all this they will still criticize and blame buhari for everything
is not inec that fix primary dates? you want PDP to conduct their primary outside of the inec window?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by StubbornGENIUS: 8:37am On May 17, 2020
Lostz:

is not inec that fix primary dates? you want PDP to conduct their primary outside of the inec window?
Even INEC is part of the problem though Am pretty sure they will postpone the dates should the parties ask for that
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by popesco123: 8:41am On May 17, 2020
martineverest:
Dont mind the idiot, he know that oshimole own is finished following death of kyari who saved oshimole from being ousted as party chairman.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by boookworm: 8:43am On May 17, 2020
Obaseki all the way

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by OKTolu: 8:44am On May 17, 2020
which one is person with disability again ? by the way obaseki how market ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Jostoman: 8:44am On May 17, 2020
So una eyes don open for the delaying tactics oshiomole and APC is using for you people In Edo and ondo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by martineverest(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

only Uche Secondus and Adams Oshiomhole are the two people that can forward names of party flagbearers (APC. PDP) to INEC
lol.....Edo APC chairman ,not national APC chairman will do the forwarding

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by martineverest(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2020
OKTolu:
which one is person with disability again ? by the way obaseki how market ?
be in Lagos and be shouting how market,obaseki reelection is done and dusted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Exc2000: 8:47am On May 17, 2020
martineverest:

National working committee of APC not state chairman.. they would handle the delegates list from abuja, handle the verification of candidate from Abuja, and submit final nomination list from Abuja through Adams Oshiomhole

Obaseki himself understands this, hence his panic and attempt to get rid of Oshiomhole

3 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:48am On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Even INEC is part of the problem though Am pretty sure they will postpone the dates should the parties ask for that

the parties don't need to ask before you postpone it.

inec should know when it is safe to conduct elections
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by joshjc(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2020
Whothecapfits:
Covid 19 no longer scars
scars indeed grin cheesy
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by gigabyte13: 8:53am On May 17, 2020
pdp still dey dis country......? The last time l heard about them was when Sir Jonathan was president of this country.

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Nicklaus94: 8:57am On May 17, 2020
Ooh really
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by martineverest(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

National working committee of APC not state chairman.. they would handle the delegates list from abuja, handle the verification of candidate from Abuja, and submit final nomination list from Abuja through Adams Oshiomhole

Obaseki himself understands this, hence his panic and attempt to get rid of Oshiomhole

forgotten the agreement aggrieved APC members had with Oshiomhole b4 allowing him to remain APC chairman??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by toogbasky(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2020
If you are in Edo state and you are still supporting Obaseki after all this rubbish attitudes exhibited during this pandemic, then i shake my head
martineverest:

4 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Exc2000: 9:28am On May 17, 2020
martineverest:
forgotten the agreement aggrieved APC members had with Oshiomhole b4 allowing him to remain APC chairman??

agreement brokered by Abba Kyari died with Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by paulolee(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2020
bad move...if na apc post same news, this clueless pdp go react n criticize dm sayin covid de kill and na primaries dm de plan...wud say its a bad move bcoz apc plan to use the move share cash and increase the spread of the virus

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Godons1: 9:38am On May 17, 2020
Obaseki is on his way out of office. The good people of Edo can't wait to vote him out.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Drizzy5001(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2020
For dis lockdown?
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by springer: 9:59am On May 17, 2020
If anyone is not happy with present situation of Nigeria under APC led FG then let's that person support PDP primaries and vote for PDP in 2023 by actually going out to vote. We don't need to argue with ourselves here online, after all we voted APC in 2019 because we were tired of PDP but unfortunately we have just these two parties of the same people. APC is PDP and PDP is APC that is no opposition voices in town.

If PDP is serious they should field "NEW YOUNG PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE SOUND POLITICIANS. Any attempt to field same old wine in new bottle is fatal at elections especially in Edo where same people are in both leading parties. As for me I prefer small nations with strong economy than big country of poverty headquarters of the world. Just check political antecedent of EDO contestants, they belong to other parties previously. Same people for sure.

With love from Western Nigeria and with hope in Yoruba OR Oduduwa Republic as my Country where I will be called a Yoruban OR Yorubanese or Oduduwan. Nigeria is not working and is now a poverty reference of the world. The largest gathering of blacks in the world is not a national pride or international ego, is what it is....world headquarters of poverty. Can you imagine the latest scam of school children feeding? Since APC led govt can identify their parents, then why not sending the feeding fund to their parents directly without passing through extra expenses on spending logistics, its a scam. I see new nations by God grace.

India is 1.3 billion in population, times 3 or 4 of Nigeria population but that does not make them the poorest in the world, that shows that no African man can Rule Largest gathering of black people in the world, even a white man will fail when he is faced with African mentality. APC rules Nigerians with LIES because Nigerians accept everything and anything.

I lost lost hope in Nigeria a very long time ago, a failed Country where corruption reigns and a lawless country to live where everybody just dey do anyhow. The biggest mistake any Nigerian youth presently residing in Nigeria can make is to believe in Nigeria future. Any Country without electricity is a failed country because citizens live in darkness. We need new nations to grow.

My humble opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by akdjr(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2020
Obviously you're not from Edo state, cos if you are I don't think u will ever pray for PDP to return to power. I am not saying APC is a perfect party but we say no to PDP. quote author=Hezzyluv post=89635202]I pray the PDP Candidate wins. Enough of APC badlock[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2020
martineverest:

Keep quiet.the national chairman forwards not state.stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Miracle1991: 11:03am On May 17, 2020
Godjone:
Nice one PDP

The people's party is busy strategizing while the Islamic party is busy lying to Nigerians and locking everywhere down in the name of covik one -nine birus
pls, can you visit the hospital to ensure your brain is okay?
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by olazy6(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2020
Covid-19 is not stopping election.
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by eneyoduke(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2020
They will World War 3 in Edo
Re: PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 17, 2020
quentin06:

Forget that trash, you should have seen PH markets yesterday no stupid distancing and no deaths, all na wash.

You dey mind am?? Corona no dey go anywhere soon brother...una better learn how to dey live with am. If una like make una lock down till the end of the year. Corona still continue. This thing na common sense na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Aspirant, Barr. Morah Salutes Muslims At Holy Month Of Ramadan / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Deliver Successors / Ibru, George, Others To Lose National Honours • Tafa Balogun, Erastus Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.