Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Importing Drugs From India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Drugs From India (912 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Importing Drugs From India / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Drugs From India by Suhaibu(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2011
Nairalanders, Am in india and want to buy pharmateutical drugs and send to Nigeria as it's profitable. The thing is am new to the biz. I dnt knw the right channel to ship those goods to Nigeria. Also, am starting with 1000 USD and am worried with Immigration and all the 9ja factors and dnt know if its illegal to import LEGAL PHARMATEUTICAL DRUGS IN NIGERIA. Pls guide me on how to go into this: what is the right channel to do this? the guy to recieve the goods isnt in lagos, he is in the far north-- Sokoto. How can he get the goods? I need your guide folks. 1LUV.
Re: Importing Drugs From India by okoroja(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
Hi, importing drugs and other related products into Nigeria is easy if only you will the basic requirements. first know that every NAFDAC regulated products must be duly registered with NAFDAC before you think of importing for commercial purpose. once the product(s) gets NAFDAC license number, other things become easy.
Well, to register products with NAFDAC has processes to follow. you can either handle it by yourself or contact Agent to handle it for you.
If you do not know much on how to register products with NAFDAC I advice you get this package on how to register product with NAFDAC fast. it will reveal every thing on how to easily register your products with NAFDAC. check it out at this site: http://www.nafdacregistrationmadeeasy..com.
However, if you want an agent to handle it for you, just contact +2348033562412 or email:topnotchglobal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Football Betting A Scam? / 17th Nigerian Economic Summit Commences Today. / The Best For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.