Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. (646 Views)

The Issue Of Money Deposit To A Wrong Recipient / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Xukaty: 9:00am On May 17, 2020
It obvious that bet9ja withholds deposit , refuse to fund one's account and shot down every mean of contacting them. I deposited 50k into their Marchant account since on the 12th ,may ,2020 and yet to have my account funded. The worse of all is that they no longer pick calls, their emails are in auto-reply sending one particular message that you should contact them via a new messaging system which is currently not functional. It doesn't send messages rather, an insessant response "an error has occurred" .

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? How do I contact them? please help!
Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Enwhen(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2020
Xukaty:
It obvious that bet9ja withholds deposit , refuse to fund one's account and shot down every mean of contacting them. I deposited 50k into their Marchant account since on the 12th ,may ,2020 and yet to have my account funded. The worse of all is that they no longer pick calls, their emails are in auto-reply sending one particular message that you should contact them via a new messaging system which is currently not functional. It doesn't send messages rather, an insessant response "an error has occurred" .

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? How do I contact them? please help!

Calm down and wait a little ...or probably tomorrow working day...if u don't get ur bet account credit or money reverted , go the bet9ja page and get their deposit issue contacts to reach them...very simple . No need to worry

So u are betting with 50k in this Corona period ??..na u wan play the match ??... Don't be addicted to betting.

2 Likes

Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by edochie12: 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Yeah,I tried funding my account day before yesterday,I tried first time they debited me but keep showing pending,I tried the second one the money entered,I call them but no picking,I check my account yesterday,I found out they have deposited the first money on pending on my bet9ja account.
Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Xukaty: 9:33am On May 17, 2020
Enwhen:

Calm down and wait a little ...or probably tomorrow working day...if u don't get ur bet account credit or money reverted , go the bet9ja page and get their deposit issue contacts to reach them...very simple . No need to worry

So u are betting with 50k in this Corona period ??..na u wan play the match ??... Don't be addicted to betting.

They are not reachable via any means.
As for the 50k, I don't bet all at once, I split it for many tickets . I do permutations by selecting only the options with higher tendencies. I don't win much and also hard for me to lose.
Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Xukaty: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
edochie12:
Yeah,I tried funding my account day before yesterday,I tried first time they debited me but keep showing pending,I tried the second one the money entered,I call them but no picking,I check my account yesterday,I found out they have deposited the first money on pending on my bet9ja account.

Congratulations!
I wish my to be funded too.
Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Enwhen(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Xukaty:

They are not reachable via any means.
As for the 50k, I don't bet all at once, I split it for many tickets . I do permutations by selecting only the options with higher tendencies. I don't win much and also hard for me to lose.

Just wait till tomorrow been a working day.
Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Xukaty: 11:52am On May 17, 2020
Enwhen:

Just wait till tomorrow been a working day.
Ok
Re: The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. by Anfield247(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2020
Say no to gamble...

(1) (Reply)

Five Year Old Boy Hacked To Death In His Compound In Oyo / Beware Of Glory Anabel An Ex-corper On Social Media, She's A Scammer / Driver Crashes And Kills 3 After Being Chased For Not Wearing Nose Mask In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.