Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Issue Of Money Deposit To A Wrong Recipient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Issue Of Money Deposit To A Wrong Recipient (447 Views)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) / The Pranks In Bet9ja Online Money Deposit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Money Deposit To A Wrong Recipient by sheDD(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
My distance friend is really facing challenges over what is not closely his fault. And I really feel for him, hence I brought this issue here for inputs or suggestions.
My friend was loaned 230k by his close buddy - Let's call him Elvis(not his real name thoug,not a mutual friend either). They both had an agreement that the loan would be ripe for repayment by May.
The issue now is that the 230k loaned by Elvis was part of the mistake deposit made to Elvis's bank account(the total mistaken deposit was 1.3m).

Elvis has been traced and he has tagged my distanced friend to this scandal.
Why are they roughly manhandling them like they stole the money. Dragging them to police station and threatening with court arraignment.
What would Elvis had done? I mean he's got some free cash.

Please I'm typing this in the interest of my distance friend. I'm really feeling for that guy. What would you suggest we do about it.
N.B: that 230k loan is not ready now sef, cos d agreement with Elvis is to repay him by May.
Re: The Issue Of Money Deposit To A Wrong Recipient by Perfecttouch(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
You better come clean, which kin magomago narration be this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nine Wedding Guests Die In Fatal Road Accident In Edo (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Distribute Ramadan Packages And Cash To Residents Of States / Gunmen Storm Abuja Hotel, Abduct Former Lawmaker, Other Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.