Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There (314 Views)

Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There by 4tune40(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2020
I want to know how life is to study and work in Ireland. How is dia Economy, racism and if d allow foreign students to study and work ,I would be traveling by God's grace and mercy after this lock down. Ur positive contribution will be highly appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There by Richdee1(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2020
4tune40:
I want to know how life is to study and work in Ireland. How is dia Economy, racism and if d allow foreign students to study and work ,I would be traveling by God's grace and mercy after this lock down. Ur positive contribution will be highly appreciate. Thanks

Just send me quarter of the money, let me use and pay ma school fees!!
Thanks�
Re: Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There by 4tune40(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
As your papa na ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students In Ireland. How Is It To Study And Survive There by joeking2222: 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
4tune40:
Wishing you the very best bro. May God continue to open more grounds for you. You can as well help urself out by making more research on this particular country on Google and YouTube. At least you will have an insight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Criticise ASUU? / “it Is Not True”-nigerian Schools Won’t Reopen On 8 June, Minister – Nwajiuba / Ondo University Lecturer Slumps, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.