Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is 50 Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is 50 Real (1357 Views)

Is 50 Cent Trying To Say He Is Broke? / Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now / Is 50 Cent Going To Prison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 50 Real by thegame(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
EVen though thisis an old picture. Was he real when he did this?

Re: Is 50 Real by sapphirre(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
You are "The Game" and you were present in the making of that moment. Please tell us,
cheesy grin
Re: Is 50 Real by thegame(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
sapphirre:

You are "The Game" and you were present in the making of that moment. Please tell us,
cheesy grin
Thanks Hon, the dude was only trying to play me.HE was not that serious when he kissed me. He has sent a lotta disses after then but i haven't really been replying.Got a lot of people i don't have to let down.
Re: Is 50 Real by lobinoxebe(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2007
THE GAME NIGGA, Bleep YA BITCH, I DEY GBADUN UR SYLE, KEEP IT UP,

YOU GOTTA LOT OF DREAMS
Re: Is 50 Real by thegame(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
lobinoxebe:

THE GAME NIGGA, Bleep YA BITCH, I DEY GBADUN UR SYLE, KEEP IT UP,

YOU GOTTA LOT OF DREAMS
I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Are Now Married / MARIAH CAREY/WHITNEY HOUSTON / Report: Jennifer Lopez And Bradley Cooper Go On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.