Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? (1819 Views)

How NASS Mismanaged Billions Of Naira Through Illegal Expenditures, Fraud / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 17, 2020
We all know the the beginning of Nnamdi Kanu, how he went from a secretary at Alpha Phoenix Consulting Limited in London with networth of £844. Then he resigned and got employed by MASSOB (The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra). Around 2012 Nnamdi Kanu hijacked MASSOB and created his own freedom party.

The new IPOB major source of income was donations from Igbos across the globe who believe in the Biafran struggle. Then IPOB started levying its members monthly payment of N1,000 fee which is supposedly used to fund the Biafra agenda.

Kanu’s major source of wealth is donations from across the globe for the Biafran struggle which has been claimed that he diverts for personal use, according to former top IPOB members who fell out with Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu reportedly sits on a massive reserve of monetary contributions sent in by Igbos from around the world who believe in Biafra. The same is being used to periodically cater and manage Radio Biafra.

How much has Nnamdi Kanu gotten from biafra contributions so far?

We know Nnamdi Kanu has more than two (2) million biafran supporters right? Let us assume 20 out of them contributed 5 millions each every year between 2012 - 2020.

Let us also assume the #1000 monthly payment of 500, 000 die-hard biafrans from 2012-2020. That's 500,000,000 monthly.

Don't let us forget about the money politicians will send to him too.

If we try to calculate this. Our calculator would go off. This is insane amount of money. Going to trillions of naira but we will stick with our Billions.

According to a site Googlenaija
Nnamdi Kanu is currently one of the richest and most influential political activist in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.

But we know he's worth more than that. $1.5 million in naira is #581,820,000.00, but we know its around billions of naira.

Now to the main point, It would be outrageous and pitiful to know how much Nnamdi Kanu worth and the kinda of palliatives he ordered IPOB to shared to those he raked in billions of naira from. Is this the biafra we all dream of?

If you search for this Nairaland thread "BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Orders For "IPOB Covid Palliative" To Reach The Poor" ( I was banned by antispam bot for posting the link)

Nnamdi Kanu told his members on his facebook page that IPOB have distributed food to the vulnerablie mothers and grandmothers in OgonilandOgoniland, Eleme, Benin, Igbo Akiri (Igbanke), Warri, Agbo, Umunede, Ahaba (Asaba) Ugheli, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene

But mere checking the picture one would conclude, Where is all the money Biafrans contributed going to? Where is all our Billions? Why sharing only few bags of rice which the IPOB firstly accused the Federal Government? How are we different from them? We need answers! We demand for answers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 17, 2020
Never mind my username, am Igbo. Its not today we knew kanu and ipob is a fraud. We need to think deep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by valirex: 5:43pm On May 17, 2020
They will avoid this thread when truth is pointed out grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by ejanla077: 5:49pm On May 17, 2020
Nnamdi kanu does not eat ewedu..
Nnamdi Kanu is not a 5 times head slammer
Nnamdi kanu does not have scratched face not black 666 dot in d forehead

Why re you worried about nnamdi kanu when you don't belong to IPOB ...

Dis igbo fixation is real for yorubas. Its a shame

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 17, 2020
Thank you mod. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 17, 2020
This is how we know he collects money from politicians. Why is he attacking only Tinubu and only APC and not PDP? We know the answer.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Justice35: 6:14pm On May 17, 2020
Hahahahaha wetin I no go see for nairaland...... It have gotten to an extent that afonjaz are now calculating kanus money.......they won't ask about tinubu bullion van........

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2020
Utthaan4:
Never mind my username, am Igbo. Its not today we knew kanu and ipob is a fraud. We need to think deep.
that's very true bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 17, 2020
Justice35:
Hahahahaha wetin I no go see for nairaland...... It have gotten to an extent that afonjaz are now calculating kanus money.......they won't ask about tinubu bullion van........

Why is Kanu not attacking PDP the way he's attacking APC? Because he collects money from them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 17, 2020
ejanla077:
Nnamdi kanu does not eat ewedu..
Nnamdi Kanu is not a 5 times head slammer
Nnamdi kanu does not have scratched face not black 666 dot in d forehead

Why re you worried about nnamdi kanu when you don't belong to IPOB ...

Dis igbo fixation is real for yorubas. Its a shame

Don't get angry at the messenger, focus on the message.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Don't get angry at the messenger, focus on the message.
Did you contribute a penny ?
The people contributing are they complaining ?

If the two answer is no then shut up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

Did you contribute a penny ?
The people contributing are they complaining ?

If the two answer is no then shut up

A scammer does not need to scam me before I report him or create awareness so other won't fall victim.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

A scammer don't not need to scam me before I report him or create awareness so other won't fall victim.
How can a victim not Be complaining

Have u opened topic for APC that has scammed you ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

How can a victim not Be complaining

Have u opened topic for APC that has scammed you ?

That's EFCC job. They will also catch Kanu and return all the money he looted from innocent Biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's EFCC job. They will also catch Kanu and return all the money he looted from innocent Biafrans
Open your dictionary check the meaning of donations

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by dukeprince50: 6:33pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

A scammer don't not need to scam me before I report him or create awareness so other won't fall victim.
just give up, people who donate do not complain, I think its their money and they are not forced, they were just deceived by NK. APC/PDP has also deceived many Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

Open your dictionary check the meaning of donations
Open your net and search for charity fraud

Charity fraud is the act of using deception to get money from people who believe they are making donations to purposes which the organisation do not intend to use the money for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
just give up, people who donate do not complain, I think its their money and they are not forced, they were just deceived by NK. APC/PDP has also deceived many Nigerians

Exactly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:38pm On May 17, 2020
Nawaooo
Question by buhari media cow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by AniOmaa: 7:44pm On May 17, 2020
Where's the dividend of all the money your parents wasted sending you to school?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Open your net and search for charity fraud

Charity fraud is the act of using deception to get money from people who believe they are making donations to purposes which the organisation do not intend to use the money for.
Is ipob a charity organization ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:
Where's the dividend of all the money your parents wasted sending you to school?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is ipob a charity organization ?

I was explaining charity fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:

Pained

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by AniOmaa: 7:55pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Pained
MinorityOpinion man with no tribe, try get sense my guy angry grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:

You that went to school school still got scammed for obvious reason. who need to ask for refund?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:

MinorityOpinion man with no tribe, try get sense my guy angry grin

Free yourself from yoke of tribalism and be free. That's the only way Nigeria can move forward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by AniOmaa: 8:02pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You that went to school school still got scammed for obvious reason. whose parent need ask for refund?
That's the point, you're such a disappointment to your parents that they deserve a refund for money unwisely spent on you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by AniOmaa: 8:02pm On May 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Free yourself from yolk of tribalism and be free. That's the only way Nigeria can move forward.
Maybe you need to reserve that advice for yourself my guy, I'm good here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:

That's the point, you're such a disappointment to your parents that they deserve a refund for money unwisely spent on you.

Okay. I know you like wailing but I didn't know you have a talent for it. Very weak insatiable man. Your insult mean nothing to me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Where Is Our Billions? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:

Maybe you need to reserve that advice for yourself my guy, I'm good here.

You and Kanu need that advice more than any body else. You don't win war by looking for new enemies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Governor Godwin Obaseki In Trouble / Buhari Will Make The Mistake Abacha Made And Hell Will Be Let Loose. / Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.