Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? (384 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by Orubebe01: 11:05am On May 17, 2020
I believe in prophecy, though it has never came to pass in my life, but I have heard of people that said that a man of God gave a prophecy and it came to pass in their life.

Have you witnessed such a prophecy that came to pass exactly the way it was prophesied? Feel free to share.
Re: Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by ikh777: 11:10am On May 17, 2020
Will it help you? or you just want to make a case from it?

EVEN YOUR JESUS SAID LAZARUS WILL NOT DIE, AND YET HE DIED..... go and argue with that first before coming here looking for who is accurate or not....PROPHESY IS NOT A FINAL VERDICT..... It is just a prediction of what can happen if all forces are aligned.

John 11:4
When Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness will not end in death... (yet he died o, and it didnt make him false...)

A TRUE PROPHET CAN GIVE PROPHECIES THAT WILL NOT COME TO PASS.... because we are human.
Re: Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by constant1960: 11:17am On May 17, 2020
None to mention
My own Prophecy is to work hard and achieve my dream
Re: Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by OloshoMan: 5:49pm On May 17, 2020
Yeah, back in 2014 when I went to Canaan Land Ogun State for the first time. Bishop Oyedepo told me that my dick will get bigger and I will see many pussy to fuckkk. Brethren, it happened same month and still happening now. Joint me in praising the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by Salt06(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
Yes
Re: Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by LLcoolJAY123: 6:48pm On May 17, 2020
One idiot once told me I will travel before 3 months. Years after I'm still in naija. The fool saw me in the market one certain time and ask me, so you are still around.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass? by Eviana(f): 7:07pm On May 17, 2020
ikh777:
Will it help you? or you just want to make a case from it?

EVEN YOUR JESUS SAID LAZARUS WILL NOT DIE, AND YET HE DIED.
.... go and argue with that first before coming here looking for who is accurate or not....PROPHESY IS NOT A FINAL VERDICT..... It is just a prediction of what can happen if all forces are aligned.

John 11:4
When Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness will not end in death... (yet he died o, and it didnt make him false...)

A TRUE PROPHET CAN GIVE PROPHECIES THAT WILL NOT COME TO PASS.... because we are human

If I may,
Jesus has NEVER prophesied something and it NOT come to pass.
In the case of Lazarus, Jesus already knew that Lazarus would "sleep" which meant die. He prophesied that fact to the disciples. Lazarus' death (of 4 days & subsequent resurrection) was to glorify God. Jesus knew, said and performed this prophecy.

John 11:4-7, 11-15

11 Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 It was that Mary who anointed the Lord with fragrant oil and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick. 3 Therefore the sisters sent to Him, saying, “Lord, behold, he whom You love is sick.”

4 When Jesus heard that, He said, “This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”

5 Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. 6 So, when He heard that he was sick, He stayed two more days in the place where He was. 7 Then after this He said to the disciples, “Let us go to Judea again.

11 These things He said, and after that He said to them, “Our friend Lazarus sleeps, but I go that I may wake him up.”

12 Then His disciples said, “Lord, if he sleeps he will get well.” 13 However, Jesus spoke of his death, but they thought that He was speaking about taking rest in sleep.

14 Then Jesus said to them plainly, “Lazarus is dead. 15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, that you may believe. Nevertheless let us go to him.”

As the scriptures plainly state, Jesus knew Lazarus died...and was stating that he would not remain in death.
Jesus did NOT fail in His prophecy.

Nor have any true men of God in the Bible failed in their prophecies.
Being a prophet is no small thing especially since that person is taking on the role of being a "mouthpiece" for God to His people.
What the prophets speak must come to pass...must edify, warn, rebuke etc., the body of Christ (sometimes to non-believers as well).
That is why not many are called.
Many prophets of God have books written in the Bible.
What they told to the body oftentimes, they did not want to because the message was stern.
A true prophet NEVER gives prophecies that do not come to pass.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
"And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

2 Peter 1:21
"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

Isaiah 8:20
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Matthew 7:15-20

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

1 John 4:1-3

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Laws Of The Bible That Humans Still Do / The Good Life / Pastor That Endorses The Zodiac Signs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.