Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently (20540 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Ghana And South Africa, Which Is More Friendly To Nigeria? / United States Of Africa? Which Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by notcorrupt: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by notcorrupt: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
Intentional homicide rates per 100,000 population by region and subregion, 2004
Southern Africa 37.3
Central America 29.3
South America 25.9
West and Central Africa 21.6
East Africa 20.8
Africa 20
Caribbean 18.1
Americas 16.2
East Europe 15.7
North Africa 7.6
World 7.6
North America 6.5
Central Asia and Transcaucasian countries 6.6
Europe 5.4
Near and Middle East/South-west Asia 4.4
Oceania 4
South Asia 3.4
Asia 3.2
South-east Europe 3.2
East and South-east Asia 2.8
West and Central Europe 1.5
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by unipol(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2011
are you blind? the answer is clear.
boko haram
niger delta wahara
massob problems
OPC
kidnapping
bad electoral systerm
bombing of cities and churches
mass killing in jos
bakassi and other prejudicial killings in the east.
police extra-judicial killing
thugery
sharia crisis in the north.
in every local govt. there is a batle field. take for example. in anambra state, there is agurele vs umerele war. in enugu state, you have the oruku war. the akpowfu youths war. the politicaly caused war between nwodo and chime that has claimed many life. in abia state, aba. you have the kidnappers camps war.
ONE MAN ONE GUN FOR ALL NIGERIANs. please dont delay to get your own gun even if you are a pastor. a piece of advice for you.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by notcorrupt: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2011

But how comes Nigeria is not on any of the most violent countries lists undecided
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2011
southafrica is more dangerous than Nigeria,in Nigeria you only hear of financial crime and rape,or murder is not  on the books there ,all those boko haram he mentioned are all political problems.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by unipol(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
your youtube had been proved wrong many times. so it is not very a dependable source. nigeria is a devil's paradice.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Jakumo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
South Africa is WAY more dangerous a country than Nigeria, simply because ever person over the age of five over there owns a licenced semi-automatic pistol, but worse still, they are all blind drunk most of the time.

Firepower + whisky = General anarchy and HIGH daily body counts

I have never set foot in South Africa, and probably never will for as long as I live.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by notcorrupt: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
unipol:

your youtube had been proved wrong many times. so it is not very a dependable source. nigeria is a devil's paradice.

Agreed , I now have a more accurate and recent list from Forbes and published by Shell news.

SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2009

Forbes List of World's Most Violent Countries

Here is a list from Forbes of the "most violent" countries today, from most (Somalia) on down:

1. Somalia
2. Afghanistan
3. Iraq
4. Congo, Democratic Republic of
5. Pakistan
6. Gaza
7. Sri Lanka
8. Yemen
9. Sudan (Darfur)
10. Zimbabwe
11. Ivory Coast, Cote d'Ivoire
12. Haiti
13. Algeria
14. Nigeria

http://www.shellsnews.com/2009/03/forbes-list-of-worlds-most-violent.html

South Africa not on the list.

Strange, cos I have lots of South African colleagues ( whites ) that I work with and they say South Africa is terribly violent and most unsafe  undecided
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Becomrichn: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
South africa is not half the violent of Nigeria. Nigeria is more violent. Look i can command a troope by sitting on the internet and they go take over govt from Jonathan in Nigeria. That tell you, how violent nigeria is.
There are different gangs in Nigeria. This is why we need to remove edo,delta , bayelsa and yorubas into Benin republic to save people lifes.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Akhenaten: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
Nigeria is definitely more violent. We just do not have a good system of counting the bodies like South Africa does. People often disappear in Nigeria. Also, armed robbers are everywhere in Nigeria and many people do not like going out at night.

The safest city in Nigeria is Abuja. All the other cities are pretty violent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
What is the probability that you will be robbed in South Arica, compared to Nigeria ?

Me thinks South Africa is more violent.

Watch the short clip below.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDRg-bPdCOU?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by unipol(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2011
comparing nigeria to south africa is like comparing a goat with a computer, or comparing life with death, both of them are not compareble.
the nigerian IG of police publicly anounced that he does not know how many policemen nigeria has. not to think of how many people we are.
a lot of death and violence is not recorded any where in nigeria. poeple miss every day. voilence is too much in nigeria. when i visited nigeria, i was afraid to answer my phone in public because of stronger men. i was afraid to drive in the night(from 7 pm). i was afraid to sleep in my own village. i was even afraid to put on best of my clothes. this is a national shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by yeswecan(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
unipol:

comparing nigeria to south africa is like comparing a goat with a computer, or comparing life with death, both of them are not compareble.
the nigerian IG of police publicly anounced that he does not know how many policemen nigeria has. not to think of how many people we are.
a lot of death and violence is not recorded any where in nigeria. poeple miss every day. voilence is too much in nigeria. when i visited nigeria, i was afraid to answer my phone in public because of stronger men. i was afraid to drive in the night(from 7 pm). i was afraid to sleep in my own village. i was even afraid to put on best of my clothes. this is a national shame.

No you missed it. Violent and corrupt are two different concept - Nigeria is more corrupt and South Africa is way more violent. You were scared in your village because you have been feed with messages that seems to convey no real meaning.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by playmode(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
Well i am on the ground in South Africa and i can tell you that SA's crime rate is over hyped by the western media. The problem with South Africa is that whites hates blacks and some black are killing whites as a way of paying them back for Apartheid. That is not to say that criminals don't attack black.

From my experience and observation the USA is more violent than South Africa. Most of the people who get attacked in South Africa are “late nighters”, people who go to clubs or stay out till 1 a.m in the morning i have been living in SA for close to a decade and i have only been robbed once due to my own carelessly was robbed on narrow pathway on a mountain when it was pouring heavily. I was warned by my close friends that the pathway was a hot spot for robberies especially when it was raining but i ignored their warnings only to be taught a life lesson.

This happened in 2003 and ever since then i have not experienced any criminal activity. South Africa for me is far more secure than Nigeria because the police is well equipped to deal with criminals.

Other type of violent crimes that raise up SA's statistics is homicides usually committed by a family member of deceased. SA is like the USA where citizens are allowed to own guns. Almost everyone i know own 9mm firearm including me. It is just something that you acquire because of the hype surrounding SA crime only to realize you don’t really need it. Luckily for me I have only fired my weapon at the shooting range.

You can live in SA safely forever as long as

1-You don't keep late nights
2-You don't pick up prostitutes and take them to your home
3-You watch the kind of friends you keep
4-You avoid getting involved in illegal businesses like the drug trade or arms trade
5-You don’t defraud anyone (a lot of Nigerians have lost their lives due to this)
6-You avoid getting in fights especially in Night clubs
7-You address everyone in a humble way(Nigerians have been injured due to this)
8-You avoid "showing off" to native South Africans
9-You avoid breaking SA girls hearts(that can get you in a lot of trouble)
10-You avoid dating under aged girls(Some parents will shoot you)
11-You avoid sleeping with a South African's wife(trust me our brothers do this a lot)
12-You don’t get drunk and try to walk home at night.

I can tell you this, most Nigerians who get into trouble here deserve it because they started the trouble themselves. Just last November a Nigerian guy was caught on top of South African man's wife. Guess what ? The man was a cop ,he took out his fire arm and shot the guy on the spot. Luckily his aim was bad and he only hit the guy in the back. What shocked me was that the guy was their neighbour and was aware that the woman was married to a police officer but still had the “liver” to Pfuck the woman in husband’s house and on her husband’s bed.

20% of the Nigerians who get into trouble here do so because of the "dick".There is a general perception here in SA by SA women that Nigerians have big dicks and almost every black SA woman wants to taste a Nigerian dick to see what it feels like.

SA for me is pretty safe and secure because most of the policemen are well trained ,fit and well equipped not to mention that there are a lot private security companies here with seriously armed security officers. Below are some pictures:

Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by buzugee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
my boy lives in south africa. spoke to him 2 days ago. he says the violence in south africa is all western media hype. the place is extremely peaceful. every once in a while like any place you will get the odd violence but the people of south africa have moved on from petty crime on to bigger things. petty crime was rampant just after apartheid because the 'have nots' were desperate to get anything they can have. but now the govt in south africa is issuing beautiful housing to all the citizens of south africa. all the blacks in joburg are being rehoused into beautiful housing units etc etc. so now they dont feel the need to commit petty crimes and kill over petty crimes again.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Jakumo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
frosbel:

But we also have well equipped police in Nigeria

You right about that, Frosbel. Nigerian cops are world class grapplers and gung-fu practitioners, particularly when the spoils of the day are being shared at the checkpoint.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by buzugee(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
Jakumo:

You right about that, Frosbel. Nigerian cops are world class grapplers and gung-fu practitioners, particularly when the spoils of the day are being shared at the checkpoint.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Wumine(f): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
south africa of course
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by playmode(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2011
Frosbel,all those Nigerian police officers in those pictures are not wearing bullet proof vests and the way they are carrying their guns show that they are not well trained.The guns should be facing down not up,that is one of the first rules they teach you when you take a firearm course.I am sure police colleges around the world also teach their officers that.This is why there is a lot of accidental discharge in Nigeria by police officers.They look more like rebels than police officers.By the way are those police officers fighting in the last picture? That is something you will never see in SA,shows their lack of discipline.Another mistake is that the government issues police officers with machine guns(AK47) instead of 9mm pistols which is the norm all over the world.The AK 47s should be a back up weapon should they engage heavily armed robbers.A well trained police officer who has passed his shooting courses is able to take down 2  AK47 wielding gun men with a full automatic 9mm barretta.The Nigerian Police college is failing ,most of these men are not well trained ,they just exercise and shoot a couple of cans before they are let loose on to the streets.In South African Police School,officers have to go through several courses like : Police protocol & etiquette,Firearm safety & etiquette,Short Range Shooting & Long Range shooting ,Self defense(hand to hand),Civilian Control(anti riot),Public Patrol ,Personal Intelligence,Personal fitness and a few more.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by playmode(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2011
Jakumo:

South Africa is WAY more dangerous a country than Nigeria, simply because ever person over the age of five over there owns a licenced semi-automatic pistol, but worse still, they are all blind drunk most of the time.

Firepower + whisky = General anarchy and HIGH daily body counts

I have never set foot in South Africa, and probably never will for as long as I live.

Dude i don't know where you get your stories from.So you are saying the South African government issues gun licenses to children above the age of 5?  undecided

South Africa is not Sudan,there are no child soldiers here.

If you have never being to a country don't judge it.You are commenting like some South Africans i know who believe Nigeria is a country consisting of mud hut villages where every leader is an Igwe and witchcraft is practiced openly because of the junk movies nollywood feeds South Africans through African Magic .Propaganda is a dangerous tool,be careful not to be a victim of it.If South Africa was as bad as they say,how come they hosted the world cup without any major incident? Remember that over 3 million foreigners visited the SA for the world cup.

Do you think Jonathief's Nigeria can host the world cup right now without white people being kidnapped by the likes of mend or bombs going off at stadiums? So which is more dangerous? Nigeria is not on those crime lists because Nigeria is a 4th world country that does not even have a properly trained police service.There are many crimes that go undocumented in Nigeria.Let me jug your memory:

Area boys bullying on the street
Murder
R::A:: P::E
Armed robbery (robbers who write letters to residents telling them when they will show up undecided )
Police robbery
Police assassinations
Political Thuggery
cultism in schools
Animal Sex(mallams having sex with animals)
Child Abuse (Muslims marrying 8 year old girls)
Child slavery /labor  (parents selling their kids to go and work for evil businessmen)
Ritual killings
Ethnic violence(Alaba violence)
Religious Violence(Jos violence)
Omo oniles (land scam)
Drugs(cocaine)
Expired Drugs and food
smuggling
Human trafficking
Fraud
Kidnappings
Bombings
Looting
Stabbings("broken bottles"wink
Piracy
car theft (owode onirin)
corruption
Pollution of the Niger delta
Military assassination of Niger delta residents

None of these crimes are recorded as crime statistics? Nigeria has no statistics,we are not even sure of our population we are just guessing.There are no ID cards or numbers for each citizen. Australia ,The Uk and the USA were against SA hosting the world cup ,that is why the western media tried to hype up the crime situation in South Africa so that fifa can change the venue but the plan failed.You see how angry they are that Russia and Qatar are hosting it after brazil.Did you see how the racist British press made so much noise about fifa's choices?We do not leave in a free world.The west hates anything that is African , Arab ,Asian or East European.To them we are lesser humans and do not have equal rights as them.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by buzugee(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2011
playmode:

Dude i don't where you get your stories from.So you are saying the South African governemnt issues gun licenses to children above the age of 5? undecided

South Africa is not Sudan,there no child soldiers here.

If you have never being to a country don't judge it.You are commenting like some South Africans i know who believe Nigeria is a country consisting of mud hut villages where every leader is an Igwe and witchcraft is practiced openly because of the junk movies nollywood feeds South Africans through African Magic .Propaganda is a dangerous tool,be careful not to be a victim of it.If South Africa was as bad as they ,how come they hosted the world cup without any major incident?

Do you think they can host the world right now without white people being kidnapped by the likes of mend or bombs going off at stadiums? So which is more dangerous? Nigeria is not on those crime list because Nigeria is a 4th world country that does not have a proper police service.There are many crimes that go undocumented in Nigeria.Let me jug your memory:

Area boys bullying on the street
Murder
violation
Armed robbery
Police robbery
Police assassinations
Political Thuggery
cultism in schools
Ritual killings
Ethnic violence(Alaba violence)
Religious Violence(Jos violence)
Omo oniles (land scam)
Drugs(cocaine)
Expired Drugs and food
smuggling
Human trafficking
Fraud
Kidnappings
Bombings
Looting
Stabbings("broken bottles"wink
Piracy
car theft (owode onirin)
corruption
Pollution of the Niger delta
Military assassination of Niger delta residents

None of these crimes are recorded as crime statistics? Nigeria has no statistics,we are not even sure of our population we are just guessing.There are no ID cards or numbers for each citizen. Australia ,The Uk and the USA were against SA hosting the world cup ,that is why the western media tried to hype up the crime situation in South Africa so that fifa can change the venue but the plan failed.You see how angry they are that Russia and Qatar are hosting it after brazil.Did you see how the British press so much fuss about fifa's choices?We do not leave in a free world.The west hates anything that is African , Arab ,Asian or East European.

strong points
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2011
But seriously , if South Africa is not as violent as Nigeria, how come all the whites are running away.

In fact we have tons of our beloved white African brothers working here in the UK and doing exceptionally well.

By God's mercies, I have been on holiday to Nigeria many times and have never had any issues relating to security such as kidnappings, robberies etc.

I attribute this to God's protection.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by unipol(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
frosbel:

But seriously , if South Africa is not as violent as Nigeria, how come all the whites are running away.

In fact we have tons of our beloved white African brothers working here in the UK and doing exceptionally well.

By God's mercies, I have been on holiday to Nigeria many times and have never had any issues relating to security such as kidnappings, robberies etc.

you must have limited your stay only in abuja. or you live like those in nigeria, i mean you did not use frashy car, e.t.c.

when i visited nigeria, i started experiencing voilence from the airport, i was told that my shoes and wears were contraband goods, that i should pay bribe before i will be allowed to pass. they forced me to pay 5,000 naira. on nigeria load, your frigdom of movement is limited or violented if you don't settle the police.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Litmus: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
The question is a naive one  to ask on here since this board is anti Nigeria and Nigerians.

Which country has the fattest people in Africa, South Africa or Nigeria ?
answer = Nigeria

which country in Africa has the most craddle-robbers, South Africa or Nigeria ?
answer= Nigeria

Which country kills more  street children and dumps then on tips, Brazil or Nigeria ?

answer = Nigeria.

which country in Africa have the most  brainwashed people, Ghana or Nigeria ??

answer=Nigeria

Which country is the poorest in the world, Niger or Nigeria ?

answer= Nigeria

which place harbors the next killer pathogen, Nigeria or meteorite
answer = Nigeria

which, of this two countries , is the most corrupt, India or Nigeria ?

answer = Nigeria

which country in Africa provides most peace keepers to UN, Nigeria or South Africa

answer = south Africa   

The answers to such questions on Niraland are always predictable and often bare no relevance to the facts. So it seems to me that only the  Narcissistic  come on here to ask such comparative questions of themselves or their nation in comparison to a Nigerian or Nigeria.

Nigeria is that deep, dark place where the worst happens,you need no facts, just look at it, like Haiti, it is full of burly blacks, rituals and voodoo magic, ooeh!  imagine your worst nightmare and it is bound to happen over there in that Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by playmode(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2011
frosbel:

PhysicsMHD:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-286423.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-286121.0.html

GUYS! how can you believe a story like this about 1 in 4 SA men being  rapists. How many tourists were R::A :: P::E:: D  in SA during the world cup? Zero! This is just propaganda by western media. That report was released by a white supremacy group in SA. You are making a big mistake calling Afrikaners your white brothers because you obviously don’t know how much Afrikaners hate black people especially NIGERIANS. Afrikaners also known as boers hate black people in SA and they treat blacks like 'poo" .Ask any other Nigerian who is here they will tell you the same.

Forget the stories they tell you in the UK ,it is all propaganda. I have no reason to defend black South Africans but i have seen how evil the whites are. The KKK in the USA are child's play when compared to South African whites who use their dogs to attack black people.

I will show you some white South African racist websites and youtube videos ,maybe you will understand that the white south Africans in the UK are lying to you.

They call blacks chimps , Kaffirs ,Baboons and monkeys to their faces here. What irks me is that these bastards have the audacity to do all these in broad day light in an African country where they were forgiven for apartheid and allowed to stay and thrive. Recently a white radio DJ insulted a black beauty queen and called her a stinking baboon on twitter. I will post all the proof here for you to see. Dont fall for the propaganda ,whites South Africans are the most racist pigs on earth and they do not deserve to live in Africa because they hate Africans!

Please visit all the links below and view all the videos ,you will be shocked by what I am about to show you.

Racist Forums and Websites :

http://www.topix.com/forum/za/johannesburg

http://boerboel1./

http://soulfood101./2009/06/16/how-do-you-respond-to-a-racist-afrikaner/

Do you know that whites do not want to share the same schools with blacks in SA ,they are clamouring to bring back the apartheid rule which ensured that children of different races were separated from each other :

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/article829106.ece/Insist-on-mother-tongue-schooling--Afriforum

An Afrikaner writers lost her award because of her racist remarks:

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/content.php/1693-Afrikaans-writer-loses-award-due-to-racist-remarks

http://www.pambazuka.org/en/category/racism/26064
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
South African white writer based in the UK refer to black immigrant (Nigerians, Congolese e.t.c) as baboon looking for food in an article:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article567934.ece/Race-row-over-baboon-essay
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
South African white rugby player refuses to share the same change room ,bathroom and towel with a black player:

http://sport.scotsman.com/sarugbyracismrow/Race-row-as-Springboks-bond.2457143.jp
A popular white and self confessed racist white DJ insults a black beauty queen:

http://www.sundayworld.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1184573

http://whitetendencies..com/2010/12/2-being-anti-black.html
A white rugby player beats a black police officer to death:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/south-african-super-14-rugby-player-killed-policeman-with-his-hands-court-told/story-e6frg6so-1225912186523

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Bulls-prop-arrested-for-murder-20100827
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Even Nigerians Know that SA whites are racist ,check out the comments under this article :
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/05/01/south-africas-top-3-supermodels-rock-deola-sagoe-on-the-cover-of-marie-claire-sa/

VIDEOS

Here is a Video made by young Afrikaner /Boers where they fed urine to old black women & Men who are cleaners at their university:

[flash=400,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhUoL3mCic?fs=1[/flash]

The above video is very humiliating and should give you a good idea of the Afrikaner mindset.

Now tell me as a Nigerian , if whites were treating Nigerians like this in their own country what do you think Nigerians will do? Smile like a monkey? Hell no , i trust my naija peeps ,we will give them a hiding and kick them out of the country.

Don't be fooled ,i have been here close to 9 years and i can tell you that white South Africans deserve no pity ,the earlier the racist ones are eliminated the better for SA. They start the trouble but when the blacks retaliate they play the innocent lamb. They might smile with you in the UK but don’t be fooled they hate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by notcorrupt: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
playmode:

GUYS! how can you believe a story like this about 1 in 4 SA men being  rapists. How many tourists were R::A :tongue::E:cheesy  in SA during the world cup? Zero! This is just propaganda by western media. That report was released by a white supremacy group in SA. You are making a big mistake calling Afrikaners your white brothers because you obviously don’t know how much Afrikaners hate black people especially NIGERIANS. Afrikaners also known as boers hate black people in SA and they treat blacks like 'poo" .Ask any other Nigerian who is here they will tell you the same.

Forget the stories they tell you in the UK ,it is all propaganda. I have no reason or to defend black South Africans but i have seen how evil the whites are. The KKK in the USA are child's play when compared to South African whites who use their dogs to attack black people.

I will show me show you south African white racist websites and youtube videos ,maybe you will understand d that the white south African in the UK are lying to you.

They call blacks chimps , Kaffirs ,Baboons and monkeys. What irks me is that these bastards have the audacity to do all these in broad day light in an African country where they were forgiven for apartheid and allowed to stay and thrive. Recently a white radio DJ insulted a black beauty queen and called her a stinking baboon on twitter. I will post all the proof here for you to see. Dont fall for the propaganda ,whites South Africans are the most racist pigs on earth and they do not server to live in Africa because they hat Africans!

Please visit all the links below and view all the videos ,you will be shocked by what I am about to show you.

Racist Forums and Websites :

http://www.topix.com/forum/za/johannesburg

http://boerboel1./

http://soulfood101./2009/06/16/how-do-you-respond-to-a-racist-afrikaner/

Do you know that whites do not want share the same schools with blacks in SA ,they are clamouring to bring back the apartheid rule which ensured that children of different races were separated from each other :

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/article829106.ece/Insist-on-mother-tongue-schooling--Afriforum

An Afrikaner writes lost her award because of her racist remarks:

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/content.php/1693-Afrikaans-writer-loses-award-due-to-racist-remarks

http://www.pambazuka.org/en/category/racism/26064
South African white writer based in the UK refer to black immigrant (Nigerians Congolese e.t.c) as baboon in an article:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article567934.ece/Race-row-over-baboon-essay
South African white rugby player refuses to share the same change room ,bathroom and towel with a black player:

http://sport.scotsman.com/sarugbyracismrow/Race-row-as-Springboks-bond.2457143.jp
A popular white and self confessed racist white DJ insults a black beauty queen:

http://www.sundayworld.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1184573

http://whitetendencies..com/2010/12/2-being-anti-black.html
A white rugby player beats a black police officer to death:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/south-african-super-14-rugby-player-killed-policeman-with-his-hands-court-told/story-e6frg6so-1225912186523

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Bulls-prop-arrested-for-murder-20100827

Even Nigerians Know that SA whites are racist ,check out the comments under this article :
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/05/01/south-africas-top-3-supermodels-rock-deola-sagoe-on-the-cover-of-marie-claire-sa/

VIDEOS

Here is a Video made by young Afrikaner /Boers where they fed urine to old black women & Men who are cleaners at their university:

[flash=400,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhUoL3mCic?fs=1[/flash]

The above video is very humiliating and should give you a good idea of the Afrikaner mindset.

Now tell me as a Nigerian , if whites were treating Nigerians like this in their own country what do you think Nigerians will do? Smile like a monkey? Hell no , i trust my naija peeps ,we will give them a hiding and kick them out of the country.

Don't be fooled ,i have been here close to 9 years and i can tell you that white South Africans deserve no pity ,the earlier the racist ones are eliminated the better for SA. They start the trouble but when the blacks retaliate they play the innocent lamb. They might smile with you in the UK but don’t be fooled they hate Nigerians.

I shudder at the above analysis.

The ones I work with always put on a smiley face as per fake , but generally we get on, most likely because if there start their hatred here, they will most likely be sacked.

So what is it for Nigerians living in ZA ?
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by unipol(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2011
Litmus:

The question is a naive one to ask on here since this board is anti Nigeria and Nigerians.

Which country has the fattest people in Africa, South Africa or Nigeria ?
answer = Nigeria

which country in Africa has the most craddle-robbers, South Africa or Nigeria ?
answer= Nigeria

Which country kills more street children and dumps then on tips, Brazil or Nigeria ?

answer = Nigeria.

which country in Africa have the most brainwashed people, Ghana or Nigeria ??

answer=Nigeria

Which country is the poorest in the world, Niger or Nigeria ?

answer= Nigeria

which place harbors the next killer pathogen, Nigeria or meteorite
answer = Nigeria

which, of this two countries , is the most corrupt, India or Nigeria ?

answer = Nigeria

which country in Africa provides most peace keepers to UN, Nigeria or South Africa

answer = south Africa

The answers to such questions on Niraland are always predictable and often bare no relevance to the facts. So it seems to me that only the Narcissistic come on here to ask such comparative questions of themselves or their nation in comparison to a Nigerian or Nigeria.

Nigeria is that deep, dark place where the worst happens,you need no facts, just look at it, like Haiti, it is full of burly blacks, rituals and voodoo magic, ooeh! imagine your worst nightmare and it is bound to happen over there in that Nigeria!

this board is not anti-nigeria or nigerians as you claimed. 99% of people here are nigerians living in nigeria and outside nigeria. so it is difficult to decieve people here because they have tested the two. imagine telling somebody who had lived in nigeria for 25 years, in europe for 10 years and in america for 8 years, about nigeria. we have experienced the two, somebody is here comenting from south africa with a lot of facts and evidence to back up his point. we know we are good in producing quantity movies that gave our movie industry the third largest in the world. we know we are good in going to make peace in other african nation while our own nation is in war. we know that south africa is no 1 HIV/AIDS carrier in the world while we are second. so, nothing short of the truth is here.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by Litmus: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2011
unipol
99% of people here are nigerians living in nigeria and outside nigeria.

Typical Niraland statistics which only buttresses my point---

99% of Nigerians are murderers and thieves. This is a fact you cant doubt since Nigeria does not keep records  , that type of reasoning, init?

What about 50% of the world's top  inventions  were first muted by Nigerians . This is a fact you cant doubt since Nigeria does not keep records
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by MaJBlige(f): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2011
How can a Nigerian be happy to want Nigeria in the statistics of violent places on earth? Even when it is not there, you want her name to be put there by force?

Na wa o.
Re: Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently by MaJBlige(f): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2011
unipol:

you must have limited your stay only in abuja. or you live like those in nigeria, i mean you did not use frashy car, e.t.c.

when i visited nigeria, i started experiencing voilence from the airport, i was told that my shoes and wears were contraband goods, that i should pay bribe before i will be allowed to pass. they forced me to pay 5,000 naira. on nigeria load, your frigdom of movement is limited or violented if you don't settle the police.

Lier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom' s Deputy Governor Resignation Letter! / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) / With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.