Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? (813 Views)

Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? / Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2011
Yeah, quite a no of people will be wondering what is the importance of this thread, thinking that the problems of unemployed graduates is more pressing.

While that may be true; I'm just thinking of a way out for so many of such students.

The importance of this issue can be seen in the way our parents were able to go to school in the 50's, 60's particularly overseas, and were able to fund their education.

The reason why we should brainstorm on this is that the INTERNET has offered all nations and races the opportunity to improve themselves, and the opportunity keep increasing daily.

So great minds in the house, how do we solve this problem, may be while we are at it, more insight could be gained on solving our job problem in this part of the world.
Re: Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
While the thinking goes on, Is there a possibility in the internet being a way out of the dilemma of getting jobs or personal business to fund our teeming undergraduates education?

It is not in doubt that creating jobs even in developed nations is a daunting venture, vision on the part of rulers in our nation would have moved us towards something encouraging; like you find in nations that were not even near us in the sixties, e.g INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE etc.

The painful part of it is that a lot of those who aspire for one office or the other is just to loot treasuries, they have no single idea how to lift the nation out of the cesspool we've plunge ourselves.
Re: Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Good news is in the offing as regards job opportunity for both undergraduates and graduates(employed and unemployed as well).

If you will like to take advantage of this, better send your email address to the address below with these details:

ADDRESS: admin@tntsystemsnigeria.com

DETAILS TO BE SENT: name, location, GSM NO,

You will be receiving an e-book that will show you the path to take to earn a decent income while schooling or as a graduate.

The opportunity closes by 25th Jan 2011. Its a serious matter, so it should be addressed urgently.
Re: Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? by jchick(f): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
@ Iderawole

I'm not writing you as an undergraduate in need of a job opputunity, a thousand times NO, but I'm posting here as someone who believes in this too.

I currently run an outfit that believes in job creation for people irrespective of their educational backgorund. The reason for this is that here in Nigeria, emphasis have been laid much too often on Graduates and Certificates and not on the individual or what he can offer, this to me i think is grossly unfair especially in a country like Nigeria where the breed of our graduates is nothing to write home about.

We find a lot of talents wasting away just because they don't have a university certificate (this is even the society's fault as most of these students are either a victim of injustice in our schools or poverty). I find this unbelieveable (I was a victim of this but for my drive and passion not to be limited).

This is the basic reason behind the creation of "Proximate Consult". e-mail: proximateconsult@gmail.com.

What does your organization do?
Re: Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
Its gratifying reading your response.

On a very few occasion do you find opinions similar to yours.

Painfully, most of us think getting ahead in life is about competing with others rather than completing others.

Happy; your outfit is thinking along the thread, we will like to share views on progress being made at the two ends and point of collaboration.

We(TNT SYSTEMS NIGERIA) is a vision/platform to raise LEADERS with leadership skills, empowered with resources to be financially intelligent and live a fulfilled life, while the ULTIMATE aim of all of these is to make these leaders NATION BUILDERS.

We are working on some products that can be passed to people particularly NIGERIANS to make them become patriotic citizens because they are not seen as numbers in their own nation, but INDIVIDUALS with purpose and destiny to be accomplished.

Our search on how to empower people has been blessed with the discovery that POSTERITY has provided a leveller in the INTERNET for all nations to rise up and take their God-given place among the comity of nations.

Some of these products will be offered free, some given out at a rate affordable to anybody keen to become responsible citizen. Please watch out for them.

Contact: sawyerr2002@yahoo.com or admin@tntsystemsnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Thread For all those in the Accountanting And Banking field(including aspirants) / *top 10 Best Principles Of Life* Must Read ...!!! / Trade Binary Random Yang On Your Phone And Profit Daily (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.