Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination (728 Views)

OLOWU OF OWU Kingship: Meet The Final 7 Candidates / Facebook Oba Emerges In Otun-ekiti, Operating From Ooni Of Ife's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by vigopress: 2:09pm On May 17, 2020
Reactions have continued to trail the selection of a new monarch of Otun in Moba Local Council of Ekiti State, by the government.

Two of the ruling houses, Obajeu and Iletitun, yesterday, kicked against the purported endorsement of Prince Adekunle Adeagbo.

The contenders from the Ile Eye Aba Ruling House include Prince Omowonuola Heritage Adewumi, Prince Adegboyega Adebiyi, Prince Adeyinka Adeagbo, Prince Adekunle Adeayo Adeagbo, Prince Anthony Tunde Abolarin and Prince Samson Popoola.

Another royal family had, last week, dragged Governor Kayode Fayemi to court over the monarch’s alleged imposition.

Joined in the suit were Governor Fayemi (first defendant), the Deputy Governor, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi (second defendant), Attorney General and Justice Commissioner (third), Secretary, Moba Local Government (fourth), the Obanla of Otun, Chief Adeniran Odeniyi (fifth) and the head of Iyaaba Ruling House, Chief Ateere Folorunso (sixth defendant).

The Oore’s stool, which was one of the 16 most prominent monarchs in Ekiti, became vacant, following the death of Oba Adedapo Popoola, last October.

In suit number HAD/28/2020 filed at the High Court, Ado Ekiti Division, by Chief Adeleke Atolagbe of Obajeu Ruling House, he faulted the government over alleged unilateral appointment made from Iyaaba Royal Dynasty against the tradition, customs and principle of rotation.

In a seven-point communiqué signed by President of the Obajeu Youth Forum, Mr Tajudeen Adeleke, Secretary, Razak Adeleke and Public Relations Officer (PRO), Tunde Adeoye, in Ado Ekiti, they stated that the process was marred by illegality, which was capable of throwing the community into chaos, if the decision was not reversed.

Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Egoat
Awfa? Wetin do May abeg?
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Egoat(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:
Egoat
Awfa? Wetin do May abeg?
Nothing.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Egoat:

Nothing.
E be like say something dey worry you abi? undecided
Abi you think say I no get sense?
She sent what she got from the hospital to your mail and she hasn't been online since then.
Omo, forget my moniker o, I really care about that girl to a fault. Tell me wetin sup abeg.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Egoat(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:

E be like say something dey worry you abi? undecided
Abi you think say I no get sense?
She sent what she got from the hospital to your mail and she hasn't been online since then.
Omo, forget my moniker o, I really care about that girl to a fault. Tell me wetin sup abeg.
She no want it posted na why she send us private message na.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Egoat:

She no want it posted na why she send us private message na.
All this one wey I dey tell you so come be wetin?
You fit clear me the matter come clear the message after na.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Egoat(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:

All this one wey I dey tell you so come be wetin?
You fit clear me the matter come clear the message after na.
I no dey betray her trust. I can't. Sorry Boss. Bye.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Egoat:

I no dey betray her trust. I can't. Sorry Boss. Bye.
I swear you dey kolo. Nonsense.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Egoat(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:

Lol. Kk.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:

Na eye surgery wey she go do.E be like say the pain for the eye don dey 2 much
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
NNU0000:
Na eye surgery wey she go do.E be like say the pain for the eye don dey 2 much
Thanks my man.
Na you get sense pass.
But how you take know?
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:

Thanks my man.
Na you get sense pass.
But how you take know?
Liru and kwinyprinsex bin dey discuss am b4.As dem see me,they come modify some of d comments.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
NNU0000:
Liru and kwinyprinsex bin dey discuss am b4.As dem see me,they come modify some of d comments.
Thanks man.

Please leave that thread for now na.
Please. Do it for May. I swear she is too simple to be disturbed.
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
AneedAttention:

Thanks man.

Please leave that thread for now na.
Please. Do it for May. I swear she is too simple to be disturbed.
I'll try...
Re: Kingship: Tension In Otun-ekiti Over Ratification Of Prince Adeagbo's Nomination by AneedAttention(f): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
NNU0000:
I'll try...
Thanks please.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Ise-agu In Igbo Land / Youth Invade Ondo Monarch Palece For Converting To Christianity / The Most Civilized And Sanest People Are Within Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.