Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) (85904 Views)

Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:49am On May 18, 2020
totit:

According to?

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by totit: 11:54am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=89679880][/quote]

Your screen shot did not talked about poverty. grin

Cos if we are to by that, then we can as well conclude anambra is poor too, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/open-defecation-in-anambra-community-attracts-n5000-fine/%3famp=1
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by mrhansome12(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
SoNature:

Feast
I know about the word feast but I want to feed my eyes with Asaba pictures.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
totit:

Your screen shot did not talked about poverty. grin

Cos if we are to by that, then we can as well conclude anambra is poor too, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/open-defecation-in-anambra-community-attracts-n5000-fine/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by WitchInSiege: 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rdokoye: 12:12pm On May 18, 2020
post=89677074:

I don't know the kind of person you're, your fighting everybody, you fight Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Rivers and Delta state, you're creating big problem for us, you are so self-centered, you care only about yourself and not others, you are not the only Anambra man in this forum when they try correcting you insult them, you do the same thing year to year, when the real enemies attack Anambra you hide but always quick to attact our brothers with irrelevant pictures, I have called you as a brother and friend to stop your silly attack you ignored me , especially the useless threads you are opening every minute to attack Rivers state, you are creating big problem for Igbos and Anambra people in particular, we are tying to unite with our brothers, you can't be an island, we are not known for this childish behavior towards our brothers and neighbors, most of our brothers are seriously investing in Imo, Rivers etc Seplat Nestoil, Young and host of others, same way Imolite are investing in Anambra, people like, Orange drugs, Tummy Tummy noodles, Seven energy, our people are not known for this, please change your way, you know the real enemies, it's so irritating for you to drag this for years now.

He's an Igala man from Anambra, that's why he loves spreading emnity amongst Igbo people and Igbo states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by totit: 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=89680600][/quote]

That's not a poverty index. undecided
Google will give you a better meaning.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:22pm On May 18, 2020
totit:

That's not a poverty index. undecided
Google will give you a better meaning.
Google Ibadan Pictures, google onitsha pictures show me screenshots of both grin

Bros are Afonja is leading in aspect of poverty ,
I know afonja well, they hardly help themselves ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by totit: 12:23pm On May 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Google Ibadan Pictures, google onitsha pictures show me screenshots grin

And is that supposed to serve as a stats for what we are discussing here? undecided

Ok. cool
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:24pm On May 18, 2020
totit:

And is that supposed to serve as a stats for what we are discussing here? undecided

Ok. cool
We are discussing poverty level bros,
Let's start from there
Do it and shame the devil
Show the screenshots grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Enyimbafc: 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
totit:

Lool!

Oil? That tiny oil that's not up to 10 liters? Bring forth the table and let's see the oil you are talking about, her impact on the country's economy.
What industry or economy is she known for, by the way? undecided
Don't mind them joor,Owerri is known as the skull mining giant of the world,it's industries are built with mud and those industries have the highest brown roof in the whole of Africa.The IGR of ekiti, the fastest developing state in Africa is bigger than the IGR of their tiny 5 southeastern states join together.Ibadan is their Newyork city where the all wish to live forever.Don't mind that mumu guy,those pictures he post are from lagos,Oshogbo and Akure.The all want to live their tiny land and come to the United states U.S of Africa.Indeed i'm proud of my states Ogun,oyo,osun,ekiti,kwara and ondo for having the biggest economy in Africa and also one of the highest developing states of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Maadoo: 12:29pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Maadoo: 12:31pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin

Enyimbafc:
Don't mind them joor,Owerri is known as the skull mining giant of the world,it's industries are built with mud and those industries have the highest brown roof in the whole of Africa.The IGR of ekiti, the fastest developing state in Africa is bigger than the IGR of their tiny 5 southeastern states join together.Ibadan is their Newyork city where the all wish to live forever.Don't mind that mumu guy,those pictures he post are from lagos,Oshogbo and Akure.The all want to live their tiny land and come to the United states U.S of Africa.Indeed i'm proud of my states Ogun,oyo,osun,ekiti,kwara and ondo for having the biggest economy in Africa and also one of the highest developing states of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by totit: 12:31pm On May 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

We are discussing poverty level bros,
Let's start from there
Do it and shame the devil
Show the screenshots grin

Individuals don't collate stats. It's not based on assumptions, ok? sad undecided
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by totit: 12:32pm On May 18, 2020
Enyimbafc:

Kk. grin
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
totit:

Individuals don't collate stats. It's not based on assumptions, ok? sad undecided
Hide ur head in shame afonja land is the poverty capital of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by totit: 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Hide ur head in shame afonja land is the poverty capital of the world

According to.....? grin
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:41pm On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:

Lemme help him

40[/img]
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Nikes(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
See as ihedioha destroy those fountains for freedom square. That place used to be dope. Overall, Owerri city is fine sha. Where problem dey na Those local governments outside the main town with exception of Orlu. The government needs to work on the roads tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by James4bright(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
boyjo:

Abeg, how I fit take relocate to Owerri? Somewhere nice yet affordable? Where I go start from abeg?
Don't relocate oh. Owerri is expensive, forget those beautiful pictures.
You would barely get a good job there, only if you are a politicians.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by zedman1(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:

Are you blind to the multiply threads they open on a daily basis to mock the East as being undeveloped and how Osun state generate more IGR than the combination of all the SE states, and how Anambra is poorer than Osun state, going by their fake NBS report, headed by an Afonja man?

Please spare me your sermon.
Bros, Then your post would have carried a different topic so as to attract the attention of people who share common interest with you on such topics. I opened to see you displaying beautiful pictures of bicycles in Imo but you ended up sounding like the same people you're condemning. I wonder what you all gain from such writings. I'll stop here and won't reply further, to insult person no de hard most of una wey de like do these tribal stuff. Peace out.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by MasterKernel: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
Kidakudz5:
why don't you go to lindaikeji blog and do your whatever there.. I bet you wouldn't see any yoruba there.. go to your own tribe person forum and post your sick measuring pictures there.. this one is owned by us

Why not use internet owned by Yorubas, remember to stop taking FG revenue from South South, unreasonable individuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by MasterKernel: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
C'mon, nairaland isn't an igbo forum. tongue

Why not use Yoruba internet, unreasonable beings.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by James4bright(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Ifeanyi, but all of you were cool with his lies, you idiots are jumping out of the wood works because I responded to his lies. Ndi ala na me fit all of una for here.

Dude, you are just a hater. Owerri remains one of the neatest state ever. You are trying so hard to make Owerri look bad by taking pictures of dirts. That road you called Wetheral is actually called Mbari. You don't even know their exact names, so you probably don't know shit about Owerri then, you are just a clueless being.

I've been in Owerri for Four years now. Owerri isn't perfect but has the best and the cleanest roads with infrastructures.

So many beautiful hotels, tell me any state that can compete with Owerri when it comes to the best hotels except Lagos.

You are just a hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
James4bright:

Dude, you are just a hater. Owerri remains one of the neatest state ever. You are trying so hard to make Owerri look bad by taking pictures of dirts. That road you called Wetheral is actually called Mbari. You don't even know their exact names, so you probably don't know shit about Owerri then, you are just a clueless being. 've been in Owerri for Four years now. Owerri isn't perfect but has the best and the cleanest roads with infrastructures. So many beautiful hotels, tell me any state that can compete with Owerri when it comes to the best hotels except Lagos. ou are just a hater.
[/s]

I am only telling you the bitter truth that most of you don't wanna hear. Owerri is generally a dilapidated little town. 90% of the major roads in Owerri are in shambles with exception of maybe Wetheral road. Inner streets are no go areas as I have posted the pictures up there.

Owerri is also a very filthy little town. Owerri filth can only be comparable to the type you see in Aba.

Again what Owerri have are not hotels but brothels, you can't call those cheap substandard chalets- hotel. The town is disjointed.

I am not hating but stating the obvious truth that most of you are scared of hearing.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by James4bright(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
I really have no intention of exposing the mess called Owerri. This is an Imo thread that you guys should enjoy in peace instead of courting trouble everywhere. What if yorubas had joined. Go up there see the OP attacking everyone, posting Ibadan, op of a thread for that matter. What was he calling for? Trouble

Yoruba man. I figured it out. You've tried really hard to make Owerri look bad. But in every picture you post we keep seeing beautiful houses and massive investments my Igbo brothers keeps putting up.

Show us your Yoruba land na. Lol
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by OVB123: 1:48pm On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:
That NBS statistics na scam... very misleading and dangerous to sincere development, because it doesn’t reflect what is on ground as well as motivate docile groups to wake up from their slumber. Rather they will live with the delusion that all is well, meanwhile they have been left behind.
That is because the report didn't favour ur state, because if it does u will not b making such allegation. whether u like or yes, the report by NBS telled us the true reflection of things in nigeria. Building big and expensive houses is good but it doesn't determine economy of a state.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 1:50pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
James4bright:

Yoruba man. I figured it out. You've tried really hard to make Owerri look bad. But in every picture you post we keep seeing beautiful houses and massive investments my Igbo brothers keeps putting up.
Show us your Yoruba land na. Lol
[/s]

Lol ofcourse Owerri is really bad. I am not trying to make it bad because it is already a bad town, and I highlighted it with those pictures for you guys who haven't been to that town to know the real situation on ground. Which investment? Brothels? Hahahaha
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by James4bright(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

I am only telling you the bitter truth that most of you don't wanna hear. Owerri is generally a dilapidated filthy little town. 90% of the major roads in Owerri are in shambles with exception of maybe Wetheral roads. Inner streets are no go areas as I have posted the pictures up there.

Owerri is also a very filthy little town. Owerri filth can only be compared to the type you see in Aba.

Again what Owerri have are not hotels but brothels, you can call those cheap substandard chalets hotel. The town is disjointed.

I am not hating but stating the obvious truth that most of you are scared of hearing.

Hater. Lol. Owerri has the best Hotels ever. Wetheral road has a perfect drainage system. You don't even know the names of the streets you call. You were looking for potholes all over Orlu. The place you took that picture is called Mbari, you confused being. Should I take pictures of potholes in your so called Lagos? Igbos invest in the west and in the east, that's the only reason the west is slightly okay.

Your so called Lagos you claim is the best, still remains the dirtiest city in the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by James4bright(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Lol ofcourse Owerri is really bad. I am not trying to make it bad because it is already a bad town, and I highlighted it with those pictures for you guys who haven't been to that to know the real situation on ground. Which investment? Brothels? Hahahaha

I was in Ogun state few weeks ago to visit the so called Olumo rock tourist centre. I was shocked what I saw. Everywhere was so dirty, I couldn't even buy things around because of how unhygienic and unclean that state looks. Brown roofs everywhere. Ewwwww.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
James4bright:

Hater. Lol. Owerri has the best Hotels ever. Wetheral road has a perfect drainage system. You don't even know the names of the streets you call. You were looking for potholes all over Orlu. The place you took that picture is called Mbari, you confused being. Should I take pictures of potholes in your so called Lagos? Igbos invest in the west and in the east, that's the only reason the west is slightly okay.Your so called Lagos you claim is the best, still remains the dirtiest city in the whole of Nigeria.
[/s]

You keep "shouting" and repeating yourself. There's no good road in Owerri and that's just the truth.

For instance this is supposed best place in Owerri- new Owerri. They posted some pictures of this but look at current outlook of all the areas around the collapsing culvert tunnel and areas around the so called new Owerri.

This was a project where hundreds of millions were sunk and commissioned with so much fanfare but few months down the line the story changed because it was unplanned and substandard.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.