Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) (85691 Views)

Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by minasota(f): 11:43am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Warn your fellow nyan.miri to behave.
clown
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by kikake: 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
James4bright:

Why are you getting emotional right now? Owerri is the capital of Imo state, it's quite unquestionable and understandable when that region gets the best of the state's developmental activities.

You only got displeased because you are probably from Orlu, what about other regions in Imo state? Learn to fight for other regions and not just your own. I'm sure if it were mbaise roads filled with pot holes you wouldn't care.

I shall get unhappy if Mbaise roads are filled with potholes while governors of Imo state, one after the other, concentrate on maintaining and expanding roads on the state capital Owerri.

But bear in mind that Orlu and Owerri were not very far different in levels of urban development when Imo state was created.
If normalcy existed in Imo state, Owerri and Orlu would have developed on near same speed.

But successive governors of Imo state denied Orlu the stimulant development infrastructures like public water supply, tertiary education institution, asphalted urban roads and drainage system. Before Imo state was created, there was public water supply system in Orlu. After the present Imo state was created, public water supply stopped in Orlu, but continued in Owerri.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by B2mario(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
kikake:

I shall get unhappy if Mbaise roads are filled with potholes while governors of Imo state, one after the other, concentrate on maintaining and expanding roads on the state capital Owerri.

But bear in mind that Orlu and Owerri were not very far different in levels of urban development when Imo state was created.
If normalcy existed in Imo state, Owerri and Orlu would have developed on near same speed.

But successive governors of Imo state denied Orlu the stimulant development infrastructures like public water supply, tertiary education institution, asphalted urban roads and drainage system. Before Imo state was created, there was public water supply system in Orlu. After the present Imo state was created, public water supply stopped in Orlu, but continued in Owerri.

Hmmmm, here he goes again. Oga is Abeokuta, Ota and Ijebu Ode on the same development level?
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by sirp9898(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Owerri is beautiful but no skyline
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Emmaagu84: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
That's my State cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.