Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) (85540 Views)

Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 8:52am On May 19, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Guy you must die by the power of Amadioha. Thunder from the sky will shatter your brain
[/s]

Useless dirty bastard from dead Abia state. You must die by thunder that will scatter your body parts and that of your family members on the filthy dilapidated streets of Aba
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Nwadiuto247: 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
Good job. God bless my state.

Lets hope that Hope will not fall our hands
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by OVB123: 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
Kidakudz5:
lol.. na only who never go that their useless region them fit brag to
Apart from houses wey dem dey build, i no c anyting interest about dat region. Even d owerri wey dem dey talk about na one small place nahim fine, why other D parts stil b lyk normal town. wht about Okigwe,Orlue, aba, etc. dis places needs government presence.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rdokoye: 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
OVB123:
Apart from houses wey dem dey build, i no c anyting interest about dat region. Even d owerri wey dem dey talk about na one small place nahim fine, why other D parts stil b lyk normal town. wht about Okigwe,Orlue, aba, etc. dis places needs government presence.

Everywhere in Igboland is being built up, just because people like to show 10 year old pictures of Aba over and over again, it doesn't mean the place isn't being redeveloped, because it is.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rdokoye: 4:44pm On May 19, 2020
OVB123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WNifEZEyvE

Still better than Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4SyeBLN-Tg&t
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Nwadiuto247: 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're the psycho patient here. You came with a nice thread of bicyclists and you are now posting random pictures of your region. What for? So we can all move down there or what? I still don't get it. Seun is a Yoruba man and he owns nairaland which means you're the intruder here and whatever you do here is a traffic for this great forum. So the earlier you realise that you're the dumbass on nairaland, the better. If you like post pictures of owerri looking like Paris, me and my kinsmen won't leave our progressing region to that low-igr area. Most of those buildings belong to criminals like Evans dem. Hope you know that. Continue fooling yourself, OK?

It seems your brain is locked down from reasoning well.

somebody is showcasing his beautiful state and you are here opening your empty mouth to tell him that there is no gain in what he is doing. I pity you.

Do you know what tourism means?

Do you know that tourism generates huge money?

Do you know that hotels in Owerri gets fully booked every weekend by people who come from various parts of the country to enjoy their weekend and prepare themselves for the task ahead pf them in the new week?

Your small brain tells you that only Seun your Yoruba brother is gaining..

Those people who visit Owerri during the weekend, dont they pay for their hotel bill, food and do shopping there?

Receive sense. Dont talk when business men are ta;king pls
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by OVB123: 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
My broda wht are u saying, that awka is more developed than Owerri? I'm not an igbo man but i must tell u d truth, our people say: "Blind man dey know when rain dey fall" without be told, u knw that OWERRI is ahead of AWKA by any yardstick @ all. pls don't ever compared both at all.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
OVB123:
My broda wht are u saying, that awka is more developed than Owerri? I'm not an igbo man but i must tell u d truth, our people say: "Blind man dey know when rain dey fall" without be told, u knw that OWERRI is ahead of AWKA by any yardstick @ all. pls don't ever compared both at all.

I am not ibo too but going by all the yardstick even the current pictures of Owerri as posted here by one beijindossier, it became clear that Owerri is a shithole and far behind Awka in development. Please don't ever make such flawed stance.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rtdCivilservant: 6:40pm On May 19, 2020
OVB123:
U just replied a mad man, everyone here knows him with his numerous monikers (Chino, BeijinDossier, Abagworro e.t.c), don't bother to reply his post because he is a lunatic.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

U just replied a mad man, everyone here knows him with his numerous monikers (Chino, BeijinDossier, Abagworro e.t.c), don't bother to reply his post because he is a lunatic.
[/s]

Your useless father is a mad man and a lunatic at the same time. You parade around with numerous monikers, now you have opened rtdciviservant to continue your usual madness. But na me fit all of una. If una wan madness I give una, if una wan peace I give una. Useless frustrated hopeless lunatic. tongue
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rtdCivilservant: 6:50pm On May 19, 2020
leicestercamper:

I am not ibo too but going by all the yardstick even the current pictures of Owerri as posted here by one beijindossier, it became clear that Owerri is a shithole and far behind Awka in development. Please don't ever make such flawed stance.
Mad man that is not even smart, imagine, "by one beijindossier", as if he is not the same idiot that is operating both handles, u want to play smart (when u are not), u deliberately wrote BeijinDossier as beijindossier ('b' and 'd' in lower case letters) in order that people will not suspect.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

Mad man that is not even smart, imagine, "by one beijindossier", as if he is not the same idiot that is operating both handles, u want to play smart (when u are not), u deliberately wrote BeijinDossier as beijindossier ('b' and 'd' in lower case letters) in order that people will not suspect.
[/s]

You are such a useless incoherent mad man. You aren't even smart because you parade different accounts thereby contradicting yourself. You should be stoned to death because you thought you could fool anyone on this forum with your foolishness which you thought it is smartness. Useless frustrated idiot.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rtdCivilservant: 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Your useless father is a mad man and a lunatic at the same time. You parade around with numerous monikers, now you have opened rtdciviservant to continue your usual madness. But na me fit all of una. If una wan madness I give una, if una wan peace I give una. Useless frustrated hopeless lunatic. tongue
A mad man cannot hide his true colours, everything points to who u are and we all know u. Shaaaaaaaaaame. Woooooooooooooooo. Woe betide u.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 6:58pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

A mad man cannot hide his true colours, everything points to who u are and we all know u. Shaaaaaaaaaame. Woooooooooooooooo. Woe betide u.
[/s]

Lol. The only reason you cowards hide behind "madness mantra " is because you idiots knows that I don't take shit from anyone of you. My posts are like dagger in the heart, so it's only safe to start shouting madness up and down as escape route. Useless idiot, you guys want me to be gentle and soft you bastards so you could always have your way. Shaaaaame gbuo gi there. Wooooooooooo. Woe betide you and your entire generation. tongue
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rtdCivilservant: 6:58pm On May 19, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

No one needs ur dirty peace. Shioooooooooooor
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 7:01pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

No one needs ur dirty peace. Shioooooooooooor
[/s]

Lol. My duty is to always put out posts that will be piercing like dagger in the heart so that you bastards will keep shouting madness up and down. For me that's the fun.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rtdCivilservant: 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Lol. My duty is to always put out posts that will be piercing like dagger in the heart so that you bastards will keep shouting madness up and down. For me that's the fun.
Sanile decay has set in, ur own don finish. I rest my case, idiot. slowpoke.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 7:09pm On May 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Sanile decay has set in, ur own don finish. I rest my case, idiot. slowpoke.

Hahahaha..check available night school where you can learn words and spelling.

I don't know whether it is illiteracy or senility that's your sickness. You are mentally sick coupled with the fact that you are an illiterate. Such decayed disastrous imbecililc bastard you are.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Kidakudz5: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
OVB123:
I tire for them ooh.. see as them just dey make noise.. owerri way not even reach benin city for area..
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Kidakudz5: 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
rdokoye:

Everywhere in Igboland is being built up, just because people like to show 10 year old pictures of Aba over and over again, it doesn't mean the place isn't being redeveloped, because it is.
lol.. I have been to imo, anambra and enugu. You can only deceive those who haven't been there
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

It seems your brain is locked down from reasoning well.

somebody is showcasing his beautiful state and you are here opening your empty mouth to tell him that there is no gain in what he is doing. I pity you.

Do you know what tourism means?

Do you know that tourism generates huge money?

Do you know that hotels in Owerri gets fully booked every weekend by people who come from various parts of the country to enjoy their weekend and prepare themselves for the task ahead pf them in the new week?

Your small brain tells you that only Seun your Yoruba brother is gaining..

Those people who visit Owerri during the weekend, dont they pay for their hotel bill, food and do shopping there?

Receive sense. Dont talk when business men are ta;king pls
Nna, does here look ya onitsha billboard? He added a tribal intonation to your so called "nice thread" but I know your flat skull wouldn't noticed that. To hell with your businesswhatever, take it elsewhere if you won't do without beating your hairy chest and akpu-induced skull.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by OVB123: 8:33pm On May 19, 2020
rdokoye:

I'm not disputing dat fact with u but what i am saying is that the overhype will give to this city is too much. Yes, Igbos are know for building expensive houses, so do other tribes too. I don't c any reason(s) one state wil be downgraded in nigeria because of d other.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Tillatalk: 8:50pm On May 19, 2020
Rochas did a great job in imo state
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by OVB123: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
rdokoye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WNifEZEyvE

Still better than Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4SyeBLN-Tg&t
This is what i have been saying and i'm still saying it. Don't say because u want to prove that ur state is the best cast aspersion or insult(s) on other state.
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Alexandre7: 3:00am On May 20, 2020
Maadoo:
welcome to owerri

Oga what’s the cost of some these houses in Owerri?
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 6:58am On May 20, 2020
[s]
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
ce the accursed resident nairaland foolish bastard at age 45 ..poverty has destroyed your entire lineage ...... see your ugly face below where is ch? We haven’t forgotten her ...I hope she is taking her arv drugs seriously....
[/s]

Hahahaha..see desperation. So you don switch to one of your numberous monikers. I shattered your heart that you had to wake up at 2am with tears to post. cheesy

So who is that in the picture. The guy looks good looking, living in a good house and polished. Useless bastard you think your random fake pictures from nowhere can stop me from destroying you bastards on this forum. Hopeless old man of 50. Look at your cursed hopeless frustrated self. Hope your useless wife, oh I forgot you are not even married. Thunder scatter you there for thinking this rubbish can stop me.

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by rtdCivilservant: 8:33am On May 20, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha..see desperation. So you don switch to one of your numberous monikers. I shattered your heart that you had to wake up at 2am with tears to post. cheesy

So who is that in the picture. The guy looks good looking, living in a good house and polished. Useless bastard you think your random fake pictures from nowhere can stop me from destroying you bastards on this forum. Hopeless old man of 50. Look at your cursed hopeless frustrated self. Hope your useless wife, oh I forgot you are not even married. Thunder scatter you there for thinking this rubbish can stop me.
May u be consumed by zantoprotic pit, may ur remaining days continue to be miserable (as it has always been), u shall never put to end this ur madness on nairaland, the madness will only stop the day u breathe ur last(which is very much at hand), u shall die gradually with excruciating pains all over u, u will never know peace cos u are evil. Guy! Ur own don be .shaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Shiooooooooor. Woe betide u, betide ur useless father, betide ur prostitute and cursed mother, betide every members of that thing u call house hold, may be in ur next life u will learn to be sensible. Ugly beast. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. E de sweet me die say this thing de pain this idiot enter bone marrow, but he deserves it sha. Ehen, why did u edit the name 'chinonye', so u don't want people to know abi? Fool, If I reply u again let me die
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 8:42am On May 20, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

May u be consumed by zantoprotic pit, may ur remaining days continue to be miserable (as it has always been), u shall never put to end this ur madness on nairaland, the madness will only stop the day u breathe ur last(which is very much at hand), u shall die gradually with excruciating pains all over u, u will never know peace cos u are evil. Guy! Ur own don be .shaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Shiooooooooor. Woe betide u, betide ur useless father, betide ur prostitute and cursed mother, betide every members of that thing u call house hold, may be in ur next life u will learn to be sensible. Ugly beast. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. E de sweet me die say this thing de pain this idiot enter bone marrow, but he deserves it sha. If I reply u again let me die
[/s]

Hahahaha

So your other moniker is gone and you are here crying again.

May you die by thunder

May you die by trailer ramming on you

May you die in fire disaster

May train kill you and kill every member of your family.

May you die crying to live

May you run mad and die on the wayside

May everyone in your family run mad and die

May strange sickness kill everyone in your family

May amadioha strike you to death

May your father die by thunder

May your siblings be struck to death by thunder

May your mother die

May everyone you love die.

Woe be tide you. May you rot in hellfire.

Cry and die but I will always on this forum to torment you and your likes. I am happy you are heartbroken because my posts are like dagger in the heart. No peace bastard like you on this forum.

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by leicestercamper: 8:45am On May 20, 2020
Useless frustrated bastard called rtdcivilservant with his numberous usernames, maybe you don't know who I be. Maybe you thought you are dealing with clowns. Na me and you on this thread.

Cry and die but I will always be on nairaland to cause you guys trauma, frustration and heartache. That's what we do.

Cry and die, I don't give a damn. Coward come back lets continue. Hahahaha

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Ogbeni, know your boundary on nairaland and don't forget to tell yà blodas. Na tenants you all be for here. I ain't suffering from inferiority complex like you and your backyard region. No be my fault make your region dey backward. I guess your leaders pay you guys to always litter the cyberspace with pictures so the world won't forget you. Sorry oo I know how painful it is.
Just type '' the richest tribe in Nigeria'' on Google, When you see the answer, then come back and define backward
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Just type '' the richest tribe in Nigeria'' on Google, When you see the answer, then come back and define backward
I don't care whatever you are, please stop invading our spaces and leave us alone. Can't you enjoy your "riches" in peace? Enjoy your Google ranking in peace. Morning bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.