Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video (404 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / 18+ Photos: Jennifer Lopez Doesn’t Mind Going Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video by Pleasure269: 4:03pm On May 17, 2020
The talented Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has disclosed what to expect from her forthcoming album, tittled ‘Cilia’. In an interview with BBC, she said; “i might go butt naked in my next music video, because i don’t know what else i’m going to have to top that one!”.

“And to put it out there,this was done in Nigeria. All the cast is Nigerian, the director, the AP, everybody is Nigerian”.

The 40 year old singer also included that she might end up shooting her next video at home using her Iphone because of the Covid19 pandemic.

https://reelblaze.com/2020/05/17/tiwa-savage-to-going-nude-in-her-music-video/

(1) (Reply)

All Greeeeeeeen!!!! / Manchester City Vs Arsenal Statistics And Prediction 17/7/2020 / Jurgen Klopp Warns Liverpool That The Job Is Not Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.