Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? (40354 Views)

De Bruyne Snubs Messi In Ballon D'or Top 3 And Picks Bruno As The Best EPL / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match / Kevin De Bruyne Is The Best EPL Player - Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
Henry-Pires- Bergkamp is the EPL best trio of all time!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I am a CHELSEA/BARCA FAN....
But I will Give it to ARSENAL
Arsenal was crazy then....
Arsenal was just Stupid at GOALPOSTS
There's nothing like Chelsea or Barca fan, choose one, don't be a plastic fan. Una don start with una double face support grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by StubbornGENIUS: 9:27pm On May 17, 2020
@thegiftedone,how can you forget one of the deadliest trio of the EPL era:suarez,sturridge And Sterling. Even the current liverpool squad can't match their feat!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by lichocho(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2020
sweetjohn:
It was man utd trio that edged arsenal unbeaten run. it was man utd trio that won treble with the champion league join. it was the man utd trio that won epl consecutively three times in a roll. It was man utd trio that make FIFA consider CR7 for world best and many more. All these can never ve happened if this trio are not deadly and goal scoring... Don't just let them caught you on the counter... I mean you can't even help it... Ronaldo, Tevez and Roney... these guys are deadly
u de watch ball so? Huh
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Joefat: 9:28pm On May 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I am a CHELSEA/BARCA FAN....
But I will Give it to ARSENAL
Arsenal was crazy then....
Arsenal was just Stupid at GOALPOSTS

I wanted to say, Mumu u b4..

But u deserve more than just mumu..

What's the meaning of Chelsea/Barca Fan.

Are you high or something.

I think you need help.

Plus mumu U.

Back to the Discussion.
No team does it like Chelsea.. the rest na Audio.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by lichocho(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
tfash96:
u guys too dey hype Ronaldo say hin sure pass Jesus Christ
man Utd fans can hype anything

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by StubbornGENIUS: 9:30pm On May 17, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
the holy trinity
MSN Messi Suarez Neymar
Don't derail the thread,we are talking about the EPL
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by apexc5593: 9:30pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 2957768[/color]
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by femi4: 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Which of the following attacking trios is your all time best? Here are The Options. Dont be bias just be frank.

1. CHELSEA TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 27 (W25 D2 L0 F61)

Arjen Robben: Six goals, eight assists

Damien Duff: Four goals, seven assists

Didier Drogba: 11 goals, nine assists

2. MAN CITY TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 57 (W39 D11 L7 F128)

Raheem Sterling: 24 goals, 11 assists

Leroy Sane: 13 goals, 16 assists

Sergio Aguero: 31 goals, 11 assists

3.ARSENAL TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 128 (W78 D33 L17 F272)

Robert Pires: 46 goals, 29 assists

Dennis Bergkamp: 24 goals, 27 assists

Thierry Henry: 92 goals, 39 assists

4. LIVERPOOL TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 81 (W61 D14 L6 F178)

Mohamed Salah: 57 goals, 16 assists

Sadio Mane: 37 goals, 13 assists

Roberto Firmino: 27 goals, 15 assists
Invincible Arsenal of course

What mentioning is the duo of yorke and cole of treble winning Man U

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Onitola2: 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Which of the following attacking trios is your all time best? Here are The Options. Dont be bias just be frank.

1. CHELSEA TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 27 (W25 D2 L0 F61)

Arjen Robben: Six goals, eight assists

Damien Duff: Four goals, seven assists

Didier Drogba: 11 goals, nine assists

2. MAN CITY TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 57 (W39 D11 L7 F128)

Raheem Sterling: 24 goals, 11 assists

Leroy Sane: 13 goals, 16 assists

Sergio Aguero: 31 goals, 11 assists

3.ARSENAL TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 128 (W78 D33 L17 F272)

Robert Pires: 46 goals, 29 assists

Dennis Bergkamp: 24 goals, 27 assists

Thierry Henry: 92 goals, 39 assists

4. LIVERPOOL TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 81 (W61 D14 L6 F178)

Mohamed Salah: 57 goals, 16 assists

Sadio Mane: 37 goals, 13 assists

Roberto Firmino: 27 goals, 15 assists
many people won't know much about the arsenal trio coz they started watching Ball around 10 years ago, the worst thing 4 opponents then is to get corner, they'll like concede than to score, all of them are technically gifted, and can also shoot from distance.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by elpochas: 9:37pm On May 17, 2020
You forget to add Gerard,Kuyt,Torres.these trio beat that manutd trio home and away during 2008/2009 epl season.Even the highest scoring trio in the history of the epl was left out.kudos to Suarez,sturigde and Gerard.
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Shormiey(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
jiday4:
Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Shormiey(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
elpochas:
You forget to add Gerard,Kuyt,Torres.these trio beat that manutd trio home and away during 2008/2009 epl season.Even the highest scoring trio in the history of the epl was left out.kudos to Suarez,sturigde and Gerard.
What's this one saying now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2020
just one female reading this thread at the moment and I'm sure the lady is actually a man, who changed his gender to female for reasons known to him alone smiley

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Franchise21(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2020
Arsenal's attacking trio still remains the best

Argue with ur keypad

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by fredylee: 9:44pm On May 17, 2020
Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez.

It's my opinion that if United had started this trio against Barcelona in the Champions league final of 2009, it would have been a different story. But Sir Alex inexplicably dropped Tevez to the bench, and brought him in in the 2nd half wey Barcelona don consolidate, with Eto's early goal.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Olarewaju89: 9:45pm On May 17, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Sorry about this but....
Messi, Suarez, Neymar

Barcelona fan grin

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by saajus: 9:45pm On May 17, 2020
That arsenal trio na die. Liverpool also had a trio of Suarez, Raheem and Sturridge. That was very good too.
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by infogenius(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2020
sweetjohn:
But won treble with champions league join.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Joefat: 9:45pm On May 17, 2020
elpochas:

You're not doing well.
Check your records and history very well before you comment next time

Child abuse Fan.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Happyfela(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
Rooney Tevez Ronaldo

This trio sliced through anything that year

Why wouldn't they?

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Ruthseme: 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
Ronaldo Rooney Tevez[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Geeflow(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2020
Antai123:
Liverpool trio is the best unarguably.
oga leave sentiment and be honest for once, will you choose Salah ahead of Cr7?
will you choose mane ahead of Rooney?
will you choose firminho ahead of Tevez?
abeg jare undecided
Antai123:
Liverpool trio is the best unarguably.
oga leave sentiment and be honest for once, will you choose Salah ahead of Cr7?
will you choose mane ahead of Rooney?
will you choose firminho ahead of Tevez?
abeg jare

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by frankmoney(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2020
Ronaldo tevez and rooney

Then arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by phransix2: 9:50pm On May 17, 2020
dreofGod:
My brother, those counter ehn, camera dey struggle at times to catch those trio. Me I go don stand up to shout goal before dem reach post sef.

Crazy era...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by elpochas: 9:51pm On May 17, 2020
Joefat:

You're not doing well.
Check your records and history very well before you comment next time

Child abuse Fan.. embarassed
mr man google is your friend.Which team beat manutd home and away during 2008/2009 season tell me.then you can check how many goals the trio of saurez,sturidge and gerard scored during the 2013/2014 season.make sure you check and tell me
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Temptee101(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
Caleb17:
I don't watch football... I pray to develop interest.

I don't pray to be in your shoes.

I swear, you are missing.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
No argument here.

Arsenal's trio tops them all.

They made scoring so easy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by bassman007(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2020
Chamakh, Adebayo, Sanogo. I enjoyed watching arsenal play those years
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2020
Suarez

Sturbridge

Sterling
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by apexc8217: 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
tfash96:
Alaye shut up if you don't know about football will u keep ur stinking dirty mouth shut.. What about his predecessor MICHAEL OWEN u are now telling me gibberish
Owen won ballon d or in 2001. It was the european player of the year award then.
Ronaldo won ballon d or December 2008, and then FIFA player of the year in january 2009. Two different awards then.
Ballon d or only became the world player of the year award when it was merged with the FIFA award in 2010.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.