Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons (597 Views)

My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!. / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons by joelbooks: 4:15pm On May 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjvK4ztRC4g
"When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn't love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release......
Re: Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons by joelbooks: 9:48am On May 23, 2020
joelbooks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjvK4ztRC4g
"When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn't love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release......
Re: Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice 1
Re: Video:True, Sad But Touching Divorce Story With Valuable Lessons by tobechi74: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

A Wonderful Partner From A Toxic Family / Xmass Best Gift / Enjoy 24/7 Eye Protection And Healing With This Quantum Polarized Eyeglasses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.