Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Shall We Tell His Excellency? By Yusuf Mubaraq Authority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shall We Tell His Excellency? By Yusuf Mubaraq Authority (296 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shall We Tell His Excellency? By Yusuf Mubaraq Authority by ridwanomooba: 4:34pm On May 17, 2020
SHALL WE TELL HIS EXCELLENCY?

By

YUSUF MUBARAQ AUTHORITY

Some things are not dignified of us as human.
We should be guided by moral compass and not egoistic tendencies. coming from an highly privileged background or being in position of authority should not be seen as an opportunity to feast on less privilege, perhaps settles cheap political scores.
"Power corrupts absolute power corrupt absolutely" says Abraham Lincoln.

It's needless to say, the giant strides and his fearless disposition in ensuring the stay of this current government.
Esinrogunjo came into limelight when he fought the Kwara Supremo during the 2017 chairmanship election.
The election marked a new dawn in the history of the state and laid down the path towards present prosperity.
I must admit, many of his claims then are unfounded and pose threat to the state existence and most especially, the damage it does to the personality of the state government during the last dispensation.
Maigida's government soldiered on in good fate and upheld the tenet of freedom of speech as enshrined in the constitution we so much cherished and followed.

Majority of us, who know the danger inherent in his public laundering of the government image sensed danger, perhaps the government sees nothing much to worry about and that catapulted them in to political oblivion.

As a person, whose life and properties were on danger, as a result of his unfounded claims during and after the election. Esinrogunjo felt entitle to some things much sophisticated and pleasing.
He believed he had paid the supreme price and therefore should be compensated.
Some things you and I would also do provided we were the one.
I see nothing wrong in reaping from where you sowed.
Paying him off as claimed by the government influencers further shows how inept and unpatronizing the government we had.

Your excellency, as a patriotic citizen and a loyal boy, I must state it here categorically that your action towards curtailing the outburst of your godson is nothing to write home about.
This should have been an issue to be ironed at the party secretariat rather than using the instrument of the state to hound suspected political adversary.
If Esinrogunjo, despite his efforts could be this treated, what's the guarantee of an average party person to survive this government of DSS?

Sir, Esinrogunjo is wrong but you are also not right.
As a father and a leader of thought, one would have expected you toe line of sanity and surprised every Kwarans on how intelligent you are in managing internal crisis.
You have shot this shot so wrongly, I pray the consequences won't be much gravier.

Indeed, it's high time one compared the last dispensation to what we currently have.
Wallai, the coast is dusty.
I won't want to dwell in the past, I leave you all to your conscience.

On a final note, if the Governor is not able to manage this and politicians make use of the advantage, you and yours will remember this my candid piece.

May AA succeed and May Kwara Succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Ibom Air's Fourth Aircraft Lands In Uyo / Almajiri; The Hypocrisy Of Nothern Elite Conspiracy / Silent During 9ja Police Brutality But Vocal For USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.