Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Want To Teach You How To Pray But - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Teach You How To Pray But (251 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray / I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Teach You How To Pray But by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2020
grin

I need 10 people to show interest

because I have no time to waste writing article for ppl who are not ready

I only want to help , that all

Help ya self angry
I need 10 people to show interest
Re: I Want To Teach You How To Pray But by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
Your loss.
I first checked this comment when it had just two views, now it has 12. Do you understand what that means? Come first, which religion do you practice to know if i should even concern myself with this?

Even religion is now for the gram.
Re: I Want To Teach You How To Pray But by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Your loss.
I first checked this comment when it had just two views, now it has 12. Do you understand what that means? Come first, which religion do you practice to know if i should even concern myself with this?

Even religion is now for the gram.

ok
Re: I Want To Teach You How To Pray But by OloshoMan: 5:55pm On May 17, 2020
Don't mind the op, he doesn't know shiitt. Brethren, this is how our Lord Jesus taught us to be praying in the book of Matthew.

Our father who art in heaven, give us this pussy our daily meat and give us a nice long dick to penetrate it.

Shalom.

Jesus loves you. Repent, tomorrow might be too late.

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo, Hausa Animism, Orisha-worship, Serer Faith, And Fetishism. / Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? / Forensic Prophets Predicts The Arrest Of A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.