Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! (423 Views)

I Love To Pray But Find It Hard To Pray / I Want To Teach You How To Pray But / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by kenzysmith: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day guys an in boundage of brother women I have been fasting and praying but I keep on going back I want to stoop I even confess to my pastor who said I should fast I still go back. I have a cute girl friend but I prefare ashawos pls I need help pls am deperwss I feel useless and hopeless no one in my family know what am passing through I was a former betting addict I swour with a bible that is how I stop playing bet I would have use the same method but am scared I might put my self into trouble I prefare to be smoking weed than to live this kind of shameful life full of guilt i I don't smoke at all or drink . am not the one sha but a brother who is dying slowly

Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by Bilabong(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Get married...
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by blazepascal(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
guy I understand ur pain

1 Like

Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bilabong:
Get married...

He has a gf and he still prefers to go patronize ashi. What makes you think he won't patronize ashi after marriage?

1 Like

Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by yomi007k(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bilabong:
Get married...

Bro. Do you think that is a solution?

Do you think this individual is mentally fit to be married? He has a chance of hating his wife more if he still has affinity for the prostitutes

He needs a conscious effort by getting busy with other activities and goals . Maybe even a change of enviroment.

1 Like

Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by Acjohn(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
You need deliverance not by your self but the person that understands that's why I wonder why your pastor will recommend only fasting, then counselling, and then you marry a woman that can kill that appetite in you by over working you in bed.

1 Like

Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by kenzysmith: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Acjohn:
You need deliverance not by your self but the person that understands that's why I wonder why your pastor will recommend only fasting, then counselling, and then you marry a woman that can kill that appetite in you by over working you in bed.
okbsir thanks
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by oneolajire(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Give your life to Jesus.
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by kenzysmith: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
oneolajire:
Give your life to Jesus.
I have neo something is not just right in the night is like am fighting with someone I can feel the person hands but when I woke up or opem my eyes it disappeared
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by Folushola2020(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Getting marry cannot solve this problem, i will suggest that you keep yourself busy with resource that will help you get out of this mess. If you don't mind, i will suggest this book tilled "Price Plight and the Perils of anointing written by Gbile Akani" and "Sex-Straight Talk by Sam Adeyemi" You will surely win the battle.
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by kenzysmith: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Folushola2020:
Getting marry cannot solve this problem, i will suggest that you keep yourself busy with resource that will help you get out of this mess. If you don't mind, i will suggest this book tilled "Price Plight and the Perils of anointing written by Gbile Akani" and "Sex-Straight Talk by Sam Adeyemi" You will surely win the battle.
thanks sir
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by oneolajire(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
have u given your life to Jesus. Go to a church where they will teach you about holiness and righteousness. I mean a church where they will teach you to be disciplined, sexually pure. Alcohol drinking and having close friends who are not born again will not help you at all
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by damosky12(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day guys an in boundage of brother women I have been fasting and praying but I keep on going back I want to stoop I even confess to my pastor who said I should fast I still go back. I have a cute girl friend but I prefare ashawos pls I need help pls am deperwss I feel useless and hopeless no one in my family know what am passing through I was a former betting addict I swour with a bible that is how I stop playing bet I would have use the same method but am scared I might put my self into trouble I prefare to be smoking weed than to live this kind of shameful life full of guilt i I don't smoke at all or drink . am not the one sha but a brother who is dying slowly

Hello brother. Is there a way I can contact you personally. I have on or two words for you.
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by kenzysmith: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=damosky12 post=93766635]

Hello brother. Is there a way I can contact you personally. I have on
Re: I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! by damosky12(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
09**** u can wasapp me pls

Seen. You can remove your no now...

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Happening Now... Head Bridge Onitsha On Lockdown / Indiam PROPHET SADHU Sundar Reveals Another Shocking Revelation On Donal Trump / Christians And Celibate Relationships.. Mirage, Or Possibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.