Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water (71222 Views)

Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / Are You Drinking Enough Water? Six Signs You Need To Drink More Water / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I need to drink more water..... wink wink I believe in my water therapy....... feels headache or too much pressure at work, I grab my room temperature water....... not the cold one, coz that increases the headache and gives me joint pains some times.
You gat rheumatism?
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by nkechiasogwa(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
Very educative. Thanks for sharing.
gideonjeta:
The human body needs water on a daily basis as it loses water every day even when the body hasn’t done anything stressful. The amount of water lost by the body varies depending on your activity levels and climatic conditions.

One good fact however is that the body is tuned to tell you whether you need to replenish your water reservoir. The easiest way to judge if your body needs water is how thirsty you are.

Water is needed for good health and there is no replacement for water. Most studies show that about two in three people are dehydrated and need to drink more water. It is necessary to understand the subtle signals that your body sends, indicating you need to drink more water.

1. Hunger even though you’ve recently eaten
2. Joint aches
3. Dull, dry skin and/or definite wrinkles
4. Infrequent urination; and/or constipation
5. The color of your urine is an important marker. Dark urine indicates a need to drink more water
6. Exhaustion and/or mood swings

In addition to thirst, it is also important to look at the color of your urine. You should be drinking enough water to turn your urine a light-colored yellow. Dark-colored urine is a sign that your kidneys are retaining fluids in order to maintain your bodily functions, which includes detoxification. As a result, your urine will seem highly concentrated and dark in color. You may also urinate less frequently, for the same reason. Since the thirst mechanism tends to become less efficient with age, older adults need to pay more careful attention to the color of their urine to ensure adequate water intake. Incidence of urination can also be used to judge your water intake. A healthy person urinates on average about seven or eight times a day. If your urine is limited or if you haven’t urinated in several hours, that too is an indication that you’re not drinking enough fluids.

There’s no doubt that you need water for good health. A simple effort of substituting all the sweetened, bottled beverages you indulge in with regular pure water can go a long way towards improving your health. It works wonders to help you manage your weight too. The amount of water your body needs, however, is something you need to fine-tune based on your individual circumstances. It is necessary to understand the body requirements and the obvious signals that it’s high time to replenish your fluids.

https://www.nigerialog.com/health/are-you-drinking-enough-water-6-signs-you-need-to-drink-more-water/new/#new
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2020
buh what causes men dic*k to stand every morning when they wake up from sleep??
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 8:47pm On May 17, 2020
bamidelee:

You gat rheumatism?

I don't think so.... but I guess osteoarthritis.... though it comes once in a year or not at all.... Very painful when it comes... very cold water doesn't go well with me sha....
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
Good write up, thanks for the information
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 17, 2020
Fasting for 3 days and taking only water is far better than spending money on cosmetics.
No matter the beauty soap or cream you use,if your liver and kidney hasn't gone through cleansing,it is all scam
True beauty is from within.

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by EmperorGodswill: 8:56pm On May 17, 2020
Sum ppl tak guice instead of water pls is dat rit
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I don't think so.... but I guess osteoarthritis.... though it comes once in a year or not at all.... Very painful when it comes... very cold water doesn't go well with me sha....
Sorry about dat ma'am

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by labelle123(f): 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
EmperorGodswill:
Sum ppl tak guice instead of water pls is dat rit
. Water is water, juice is juice you see they aren't even related
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
canDy4eva:
OP you write up is dope.

I have been practicing water therapy for over 6 years now and it's been wonderful.

Water is a healer, I bless God each day for water.
Please can you explain more about how this work? Maybe me sef go dey practice am.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2020
bamidelee:

Sorry about dat ma'am

Thanks dear.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by geezynoni: 9:04pm On May 17, 2020
I need lots of water.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by robosky02(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Thanks dear.

I see you
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 9:08pm On May 17, 2020
robosky02:

I see you
Wetin happen?
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by robosky02(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Wetin happen?

I mean your doing well�

Odefagirl
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by lograr(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2020
No mention of being thirsty
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
Frequent urination
Legalcriminal:
Is there any sign for drinking too much water?
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 17, 2020
ok,oooo thanks for the information
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 17, 2020
You will naturally drink water when you are thirsty
lograr:
No mention of being thirty
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by bobbyslim(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2020
Ehn that way if I trink beer I urinate
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by canDy4eva(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2020
BabaOwen:
Please can you explain more about how this work? Maybe me sef go dey practice am.

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is take 3 sachet of water and that should be about one and half liters of water. After like an hour I will urinate like three times, the first will be concentrated but the subsequent would be very clear. You can start with a sachet and progress on it because I must tell you it's not easy. You might throw up at first but just persist. Nothing good comes easy you know. When your body gets used to it, it reminds you when for any reason you forget. It's been soooooo beneficial. It's a great detoxifier, it's a great energy booster, it wards off body pains, My skin is very clear and by the way I have saved alot from it because I have no need buying creams that damages my skin and that's because water gives me that glow. My hair is healthy, the benefits are numerous my dear. You can Google it too.

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
robosky02:

I mean your doing well�

Odefagirl

robosky02 grin grin grin grin grin Boss, no whine me oo
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by watchindelta(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2020
canDy4eva:

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is take 3 sachet of water and that should be about one and half liters of water. After like an hour I will urinate like three times, the first will be concentrated but the subsequent would be very clear. You can start with a sachet and progress on it because I must tell you it's not easy. You might throw up at first but just persist. Nothing good comes easy you know. When your body gets used to it, it reminds you when for any reason you forget. It's been soooooo beneficial. It's a great detoxifier, it's a great energy booster, it wards off body pains, My skin is very clear and by the way I have saved alot from it because I have no need buying creams that damages my skin and that's because water gives me that glow. My hair is healthy, the benefits are numerous my dear. You can Google it too.
ur pictures or I dnt undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by zinny377(f): 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
#facts
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by AsawanaDgreat: 10:13pm On May 17, 2020
You are right, we need water more than any fluid in the body.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by JeogahII(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2020
Water is life, drink water. But wait! dark urine? I never see that before
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by TimiRume(f): 10:22pm On May 17, 2020
canDy4eva:

3 sachets of water in one shot is too much for the kidney. And did you say throw up? Is that not a telling sign that your system is overwhelmed.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by lograr(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You will naturally drink water when you are thirsty

Oh. Thanks for the bolded. I typed it hastily

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Bimpe29: 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
Water is life!
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by robosky02(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

robosky02 grin grin grin grin grin Boss, no whine me oo

Hope you have taken enough. Water this evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.