Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water (71209 Views)

Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / Are You Drinking Enough Water? Six Signs You Need To Drink More Water / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by alizma: 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
7. After shooku shooku
Before shooku shooku, so that you can we immediately after shooku shooku. This help reduce you chances of contacting infection. Don't ask me how, I just know it helps

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by dboo442: 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
palmi and ogogoro crew nah don hear grin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
canDy4eva:

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is take 3 sachet of water and that should be about one and half liters of water. After like an hour I will urinate like three times, the first will be concentrated but the subsequent would be very clear. You can start with a sachet and progress on it because I must tell you it's not easy. You might throw up at first but just persist. Nothing good comes easy you know. When your body gets used to it, it reminds you when for any reason you forget. It's been soooooo beneficial. It's a great detoxifier, it's a great energy booster, it wards off body pains, My skin is very clear and by the way I have saved alot from it because I have no need buying creams that damages my skin and that's because water gives me that glow. My hair is healthy, the benefits are numerous my dear. You can Google it too.
Chain!! 3 sachet of pure water shocked

I will start my own with one or two pure water tomorrow morning, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Khez: 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
Add headache
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2020
robosky02:

Hope you have taken enough. Water this evening

I have......E'seun
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by MabraO: 11:33pm On May 17, 2020
Sometimes my urine is always light lemon in color this occurs whenever I take multivitamins like omega H3 and Walman. Is this a good sign?

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by canDy4eva(f): 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
TimiRume:
3 sachets of water in one shot is too much for the kidney. And did you say throw up? Is that not a telling sign that your system is overwhelmed.

No, 3 sachet isn't much and besides it's been a practice I have been into over a long time now and I didn't start with 3 sachet. I started with a sachet and progressed. I said you start with little and progress with time too. The body will definitely react to it, but like I said, you persist to achieve.

It's a thing worth trying. You can do your research too.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by willyjacs(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2020
jericco1:
Some of those things have nothing to do with water undecided
Awon error finders and argument lovers crew..... Everything he stated there are medical signs of dehydration, but that doesn't mean they are restricted to dehydration alone(of course the poster didn't say that either)
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by canDy4eva(f): 11:59pm On May 17, 2020
watchindelta:
ur pictures or I dnt undecided

Am sorry I dnt do pictures on social media.

It's an experiment you can try and confirm yourself grin grin grin

Water is not my personal product na, as to say I wan sell market, it's a free gift from nature. It's a blessing from God that you can benefit from.

Am only testifying because I have benefited.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by cybriz82(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I need to drink more water..... wink wink I believe in my water therapy....... feels headache or too much pressure at work, I grab my room temperature water....... not the cold one, coz that increases the headache and gives me joint pains some times.

Too much water ain't good for d body ma'am,,,
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 12:24am On May 18, 2020
some ppl the only liquid they drink is beer grin grin grin
they even use beer to brush their teeth cheesy
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nobody: 12:26am On May 18, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Is there any sign for drinking too much water?
ur body will tell u
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by naijaman2225(m): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
EmperorGodswill:
Sum ppl tak guice instead of water pls is dat rit

NO....EVEN HOME MADE JUICE DOESN'T BEAT WATER.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by naijaman2225(m): 2:37am On May 18, 2020
canDy4eva:

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is take 3 sachet of water and that should be about one and half liters of water. After like an hour I will urinate like three times, the first will be concentrated but the subsequent would be very clear. You can start with a sachet and progress on it because I must tell you it's not easy. You might throw up at first but just persist. Nothing good comes easy you know. When your body gets used to it, it reminds you when for any reason you forget. It's been soooooo beneficial. It's a great detoxifier, it's a great energy booster, it wards off body pains, My skin is very clear and by the way I have saved alot from it because I have no need buying creams that damages my skin and that's because water gives me that glow. My hair is healthy, the benefits are numerous my dear. You can Google it too.

MAY YOU LIVE LONG.

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Dicklaw(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income through earning ethereum. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by naijanaso: 6:52am On May 18, 2020
jericco1:
Some of those things have nothing to do with water undecided
Why not throw more light. You sounded judgemental or even ridiculing.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Obakoolex(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2020
9jayes:
Don't drink anyhow water but clean water please. Its either 30 minutes before or after meal
Henhen 30 minutes...make yam kill me abi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by jtmony: 8:04am On May 18, 2020
Good one, thanks.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by watchindelta(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=canDy4eva post=89665432]

Am sorry I dnt do pictures on social media.

It's an experiment you can try and confirm yourself grin grin grin

Water is not my personal product na, as to say I wan sell market, it's a free gift from nature. It's a blessing from God that you can benefit from.

Am only testifying because I have benefited. [/quote just joking, but still i like see that pretty face you are hiding, Comon let me see it.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by IamCookie(f): 9:30am On May 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I need to drink more water..... wink wink I believe in my water therapy....... feels headache or too much pressure at work, I grab my room temperature water....... not the cold one, coz that increases the headache and gives me joint pains some times.

How healthy is drinking hot - warm water almost everyday ?
I have a friend(Male) that takes hot-warm water everyday. He claims to prefer it to cold water/ room temp. water.
Anyone with better knowledge can also give their thoughts. Thanks
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Kayleb26(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2020
Very educating piece.

I know of a teenage girl who doesn't drink water at all since she left her mama's care.
Her eyes are very brownish; when asked why she said she just doesn't like water...
What do y'all think about her?
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by canDy4eva(f): 9:49am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=watchindelta post=89673362][/quote]

You are a comedian o grin grin grin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by watchindelta(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2020
canDy4eva:

You are a comedian o grin grin grin
lol you know anything candy always beautiful, abeg na, now for play they take they enter dance oh Eva.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by canDy4eva(f): 11:00am On May 18, 2020
watchindelta:
lol you know anything candy always beautiful, abeg na, now for play they take they enter dance oh Eva.

Ok I hear you... grin grin grin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 11:49am On May 18, 2020
IamCookie:

How healthy is drinking hot - warm water almost everyday ?
I have a friend(Male) that takes hot-warm water everyday. He claims to prefer it to cold water/ room temp. water.
Anyone with better knowledge can also give their thoughts. Thanks

Warm water therapy is really good dear....browse for more information you need, if I have stomach ache and take cold water it triggers.... but if I take warm water, it calms down.... when I have cough, I normally take warm water and honey, within 2-3 days... it's gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by Nehyooh(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2020
H2O has always been my favorite drink anytime any day. Thanks Man !
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by IamCookie(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Warm water therapy is really good dear....browse for more information you need, but if I have stomach ache and take cold water it triggers.... but if I take warm water, it calms down.... when I have cough, I normally take warm water and honey, within 2-3 days... it's gone.

Helpful! I appreciate. Have a pleasant day

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by OdefaGirl(f): 2:03pm On May 18, 2020
IamCookie:

Helpful! I appreciate. Have a pleasant day

You are welcome dear.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water by CuteYvonne777: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.