Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tools And Tutorials To Make 250000 Naira Online During This Stay At Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tools And Tutorials To Make 250000 Naira Online During This Stay At Home (514 Views)

How To Make Money Online During This Lockdown. / Earn Money Online During This Covid 19 Period. / Advertising Tools And Resources For Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tools And Tutorials To Make 250000 Naira Online During This Stay At Home by honour7: 6:14pm On May 17, 2020
Due to boredom from Covid 19 lockdown, I have curated and still adding many tools weekly for you to make money online, These are full tutorials, scripts, softwares, wordpress premium templates and plugins, premium forex indicators, premium youtube templates, premium shopify templates, html templates, unlimited graphics and more that I bought personally or downloaded from paid membership sites which I am a part of.
these tutorials would change your life forever, and I am giving it away for free, yes free, this is meant to help you close the divide and make money online,
Some tutorials available are;

Affiliate marketing

Dropshipping

Amazon FBA

cryptocurrency trading

Youtube domination course

Forex trading

and more.

Some tools available are

Whatsapp sender pro

Vikings telegram softwares

Jarvee Instagram bot

Movie editing tools for youtube videos (Movavi)

Some templates available

Premium wordpress templates

premium shopify templates

premium HTML templates

working php scripts

more;
Wordpress plugins

PLRs that you can edit and sell and keep 100 percent profit

would also be creating a telegram group for all users in the various niches so that you can interact when learning a particular niche.

Special youtube group to get views and subscribers

since I am still working and uploading tutorials I would give all this out at a one time price of 1500 Naira only per year, which is like only taking care of the cost of my data used in uploading the files. For you to start making money online immediately, you can market this as an affiliate and earn 50% while you learn. You can also resell some of the courses and make money.

Once I finish uploading the courses, price would increase, so this is your chance to get in for cheap now

want to know more visit implace.pw or message me at support@implace.pw

Thanks for reading.
Re: Tools And Tutorials To Make 250000 Naira Online During This Stay At Home by honour7: 2:40am On May 18, 2020
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uk8FGnM-_U[/url]

[url]implace.pw[/url] for more details

(1) (Reply)

Google Admob For Non Cheats / 2v 1500ah Solar Batteries For Sale Nigeria / A New Way To Buy Organic Digital Plays And SMM Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.