Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Google Admob For Non Cheats - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Google Admob For Non Cheats (515 Views)

Admob Earning / Do Not Click On Your ADMOB ADS / Google Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 10:43am On May 22, 2020
Hello,

In february this year, i made some post here on nairaland about a google admob presentation in my whatsapp group.

The presentation was all about how to use a job app for google admob program.I developed the job app.This is not a self clicking app.

For those that missed the presentation, i will be given post update here on it today.

ADMOB: Price slash for app from 8500 to 4000 naira till monday

There is a current promo going on for the job app for just 4000 naira instead of the former 8500naira till monday the 25th of this month.

To take advantage of this promo, do check my whatsapp number in my signature.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 11:27am On May 22, 2020
I will be giving some recap details on admob and about my job app soon.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 11:35am On May 22, 2020
What is Google ADMOB: This is an advertisement program by google in which it allows business owners to advertise their product and services via spaces on users mobile apps.The business owner deposit a fee with google admob for advert based on its budget and google places the advert in allocated advert spaces on app owners app.The app owners are called publishers and to enable google place advert on its app, they need to first register with google admob.

Next: Definition of terms:
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 11:47am On May 22, 2020
Definition of Terms:

1. Advertiser: This is a company that intends to advertise its product or service.This is the main person that pays for advertisement.

2. Mobile Advert network: This is a company that helps advertisers place their advert on available spaces on peoples phone. e.g google admob

3. Publisher: A publisher is the owner of a mobile app that others use.In the app, there will be allocated spaces where adverts can be placed so users of the app can see it. This is you here.

4. User: These are individuals that download publishers app on playstore and other stores.They are the ones that make use of the app.

5. Developer: This is someone skilled in the programming and development of an app. This is me here.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 11:49am On May 22, 2020
NEXT: How it works.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
This is how it works:

A mobile advert network is the company that displays advertisers adverts on allocated advert spaces on publishers app.

This company links advertisers with publishers.An advertiser pays a deposit to a mobile advert network for advertisement, the mobile advert network then places relevant adverts on spaces on the publishers app.The publisher must have registered on its network.

The mobile advert network charge the deposit of the advertiser based on either per click or per impression.I will explain this later.The deposit of the advertiser is shared between the publisher and the mobile advert network.It is the mobile advert network that determines the prices.

**** mobile advert network: e.g google admob

NEXT: pay per click and pay per impression.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 12:35pm On May 22, 2020
Ppc: It means pay per click.

This is a model whereby the advertisers deposit is charged or a fee is deducted from the deposit based on the number of clicks that a user of an app click on the advert.

lets take a scenario:

Assume that an advertiser deposit 30 dollars with google admob as advert fee based on pay per click.

let also assume that the average charge per click is 30cents. What this means is: each time that a user of an app sees and clicks on the advertisers advert, 30cents will be deducted from the advertisers deposit as fee charged for delivery the advert.Once the advert deposit is exhausted, that particular advert no longer displays unless the advertiser wish to renew another campaign by depositing.Advertisers deposits are based on their budget.

From the above, for every click that a user of an app clicks on an advert, google deducts 30cents and this is shared between google admob and the publisher.The publisher is the owner of the app in which advert space is allocated, thus share out of the revenue.The use of the app is the person that is using the app likely for free and it is the user that advertisers target their ads to.Users of app are simply those that download app for use.

For a publisher to earn through a pay pet click model, users of the app will have to click on the advets displayed willingly.

If they click on the advert, it means that they are likely intetested in the advertisers product or services.It is now let for them to decide on their own.

NOTE: THIS IS WHERE SELF CLICKING APPS CHEAT.

Self clicking is banned by google admob.Those that develop self clicking apps encourage its owner to be clicking on the adverts themselves so as to accrue pay per click as they click.This is not fair to the advertisers that paid for the adverts because the owner clicking is not an organic natural user that might be likely interested in its advert.Google frowns at this an ban publishers that engage in such.Google can easily determine self clicking because it owns android os.

NEXT: Pay per impression
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by itzElijah(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Can you add me up +234 90 73 66 44 68

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2001 Toyota Sienna Xle Blue For Sale 08024995989 / Verified Fx Seller Available With Proofs / Discover The Website People Are Currently Using To Learn How Earn Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.