Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020 (361 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020 by marketpalava: 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020:

Click here to read more:

https://naijaniche.com/the-untold-facts-about-ibrahim-agboola-gambari-2020/

Re: The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020 by AskProf: 6:31pm On May 17, 2020
Really!

Did you complete your La Click apprenticeship?
Re: The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020 by pensacola: 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
I clicked the link. I am back. It is informative. It answers the questions some are asking about the new COS.

La click la more informed than before.
Re: The Untold Facts About Ibrahim Agboola Gambari 2020 by BlueBanana: 8:37pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu (2) / One Of Nigerian Prominent Individual Is Dead / Angry Nigerians Blast Aisha Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.