Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. (4904 Views)

Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. by ProfAmaben(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2020
Karma is a scam, doesn't work. If it does, why is TY Danjuma and co still enjoying their lives while others wallow in poverty?
Re: The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. by Kenneth10110(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
Lyydia2:
Nobody can escape karma.

He knows everyone's house, even if you are homeless.

Including our politicians abi

1 Like

Re: The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. by Kenneth10110(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
There is what we call Karmic debt. If an individual does something bad, it’s not necessarily the person pays for it in this his or her present life time. That individual could pay for it in his or her next life which is called reincarnation.
That’s why you see misfortunes happening to people that you believe shouldn’t deserve it or you see someone who can’t just phantom why he dislikes another person and treat the person bad.
If you check closely and investigate in the cosmic realm you might find out the other person who was been maltreated for no just cause did evil to people in his past life. I can’t go any further. Just this little explanation I do hope it aids.
That’s why we must love one another radiate love no matter how hurt you might be due to someone else’s action. We humans re all inter related. Blessings Evergreen

Alaye all his in the creators hands he pays us accordingly. Life is also not mathematics abeg
Re: The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. by Thenewsaint: 9:14pm On May 19, 2020
INSTEAD OF SOME OF YOU TO LEARN NEW THINGS ABOUT NATURE,YOU ARE BUSY SAYING NOTHING LIKE KARMA..LET ME SHOCK SOME OF YOU.SOMETIME AGO IN SCHOOL MY ROOMMATE STOLE A PHONE IN MY HOSTEL.AND SOMETIME LATER HE LOST HIS EXPENSIVE DSTV MOBILE PHONE.WHAT ABOUT THE CASE OF ABACHA,WHO STOLE SO MUCH MONEY AND TOOK IT ABROAD,HE DIED MYSTERIOUSLY IN HIS SLEEP.THE POLITICIANS THAT ARE STEALING FROM THE COUNTRY HAS THEIR ON ISSUES YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING LEARN AND DON'T SAY GARBAGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do The Nigerian Defence Academy Offer Courses In Law? / Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard / Check Out A Woman Climbed An Electric Pole With Her Hijab ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.