Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T (4848 Views)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Vill(f): 1:35am On Feb 24, 2017
pictures of me and the Robot that was created by a student of I.M.T. I was surprise to see it so I felt it was an honour to snap a picture with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Omoedeki: 3:09am On Feb 24, 2017
It is not a Robot. It's just an artwork

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by marshalcarter: 4:28am On Feb 24, 2017
ok

still wonderin if you're transgendered

you said PICTURES nd its Just one... where are the rest?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by NaWetinDey(m): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Some people have serious psychological issues. This one doesn't even know if he is a he or a she. Worse, he is calling what may be a statue a robot and he is inside a university. May God help you from tainting the image of IMT because old students will come for you. But if you are one of those hopeless cases who run around threatening people with cultism, then I can see why you are the way you are.

BUT.......
On the other had, if you are a business man or yo do any other work out there to survive but you are neither a graduate nor are you in the university - maybe, you went to visit a friend or brother - the it may explain why your choices of words are the way they are and why you think you are a female. I do not blame you because it's understandable.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by odogwu2007(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Ayam confused

6 Likes

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:15am On Feb 24, 2017
The nairaland Vill babe is a boy

9 Likes

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Op, this one is a robot statue, not robot OK?
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Luciferdevil(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2017
Correct cos you both look somehow alike or are my eyes still decieving me frm yesterday's highness.
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by barallanee(f): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Wateva it is a robot or an art work,its NYC..nt easy to do dat
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Elnino4ladies: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2017
How is that robot?
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Erums(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
The nairaland Vill babe is a boy

Spotted
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by sleeknick: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
That's amadioha grin
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by samincredible44(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2017
op u go skul at all

1 Like

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Edubrazilnwa(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2017
I enter with d speed of light but alas I was disappointed
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by kayspark27(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2017
failed description in english language... and dis one go call himself student too

1 Like

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Malayy(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
but your profile says 'female'. all these shemales on nl. god will punish u all
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Ironman and a transgendered. Smh
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by ennysuccess(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2017
shocked
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
beautiful man, robot indeed

guess you don't know your gender, for you info you re a male, let that ring in your empty skull
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by 4dor: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Robot wey dey do mannequin challenge. grin

1 Like

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by eastnorth: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2017
photoshop
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by mykelmeezy: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
eastnorth:
photoshop

that's Ironman for fvcks sake

didnt u watch tv growing up

more so its a statue not a robot
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by rattlesnake(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Omoedeki:
It is not a Robot. It's just an artwork
its photo chop
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Harrymig1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
I can't shout. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
nice concept
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by princeemmma(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
oooooooooooooooooooooooo??

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by DCMIX(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Robot or statue?
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Idydarling(f): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
still looking for the robot o
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by CyberSecurity: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP

ARE YOU A FRESH GRADUATE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUILD A CAREER IN

CYBER SECURITY
INFORMATION SECURITY & CYBER FORENSIC
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY WORKPLACE TRAINING STRICTLY PRACTICAL HANDS-ON TRAINING

https://www.nairaland.com/3648418/it-ict-scholarship-training#54021318
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's not a robot, it's a statue... @op
Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by weblord1900: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Which one is the real robot. The one in back or the one in front?
The two robots are confusing me lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Took A Pic With The Robot Created By A Student Of I.M.T by lobell: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Vill:
pictures of me and the Robot that was created by a student of I.M.T. I was surprise to see it so I felt it was an honour to snap a picture with it.

Loool! dude forgot he was a girl!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out A Woman Climbed An Electric Pole With Her Hijab ( Photos ) / IS THIS TRUE? / Photos From Ambrose Alli University 2013 Hall Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.