Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. (4736 Views)

Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme / 7 Days Prayer Programme Against The Spirit Of Death : (day 7 - Finale) / MARCH 2020- POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS: THE VOICE OF YOUR FOUNDATION & YOUR DREAMS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS:

ONLINE EVENING SERVICE.

17/5/2020.

PRAISE / WORSHIP (10 MINS).

OPENING PRAYER : Father we thank you for how you have kept us safe from the devices of the enemies so far this year. We thank you for not letting them prevail over us. We thank you that your word over our lives has remained unbroken. Even in our unfaithfulness you have been faithful. How great is thy faithfulness O Lord.

Everlasting Father, the creator of the heavens and the earth, the giver of life, the savior of our soul, the well of our inspirations, the author and finisher of our faith, receive our thanks in Jesus name.

You said in your word, that shall you do anything without first revealing it to your servants? No you don't. Therefore we thank you again for the revelation behind this meeting with you today. We thank you for calling us into your presence, we thank you for this Divine appointment and we thank you for technology in such a time as this, for not even distance could hinder us from fellowshipping together with you. Receive all the praises, honour and adoration in the name of Jesus.

None of what has been said so far could have been possible without the Holy Spirit in place. Therefore Precious Holy Spirit, we acknowledge your presence , and ask that you continue and perfect that which you have started in Jesus name.

Thank you once again Lord. To you alone be all the praises. In Jesus mighty name we pray AMEN.

TEXT : Genesis 34:25-27, Genesis 49:5-7, Genesis 2:1-10, Numbers 20:1-13.

Good evening beloved. God bless you. Today's impromptu online service wasn't before planned, but inspired by the Holy Spirit this morning. The purpose is for a new prayer programme that immediately needs to start today until the end of this month. But before the prayers are given, there's need we educate ourselves on what God is seriously telling us to pray about. As we go further, may God encounter us all in Jesus name.

There are some powers in the foundation of people whose aim is to stop them from achieving great things in life. These powers will allow you go far to some extent In life , but when you are almost near to your promise land, they stop you. These powers are known as the "Stoppers". They can be from your father's house or from your mother's house. The stoppers can be an evil pattern, Household strong man, family curse, household witchcraft or idols etc. They could even use people around you such as unfriendly friends and environmental witchcraft to achieve their aim.

How do the Stoppers operate ?

These powers operate by causing something called the "almost there syndrome" in the lives of individuals.

What is an Almost-there-syndrome ?

This is a spiritual disease that causes people to fail at the edge of their breakthroughs and miss Divine opportunities that could change their lives for good.

Examples of the Almost-there-syndrome :

is when you plan and work, but don't achieve.

It is when you can see the gates of where you are going to, but will not get there.

It is when a student studies for so many years but fails or drop's out or gets suspended or may even die when it is time for him/her to graduate.

It is when after overcoming marital delay, one of the partners may not make it to the wedding, for reason of not being able to continue with the marriage anymore.

It is when someone is given promotion in his or her place of work, but doesn't live to resume that office.

It is when a parent who has suffered so much on their children doesn't live to reap from them.

It is dieing on the road to your Canaan like some ancestors of the Israelites.

It is always dreaming and getting prophecies of how near your miracle is, but you don't experience it.

It is when you are expecting something good to happen, but then you have a bad dream that terminates it.

The spirit of anger in the lineage of Moses, served as the "Stopper" that stopped His Ministry. He (Moses) got angry and struck the rock that was supposed to be spoken to, in order for it to bring out water, and as a result, God told Him he would not enter the promise land. Numbers 20:8-12.

How to deal with them ?

The best way to deal with such powers, is to Stop them before they stop you.

Serious note :

One of their characteristics is that ; they won't stop you when you start something, but show up when you are almost done and then terminate or scatter whatever good thing it is that you have been doing.

Furthermore, In every family that has a faulty foundation, there's always an extent to which the Stoppers of that foundation has declared that the members of that household can get to.

When to stop them?

There's no perfect time to stop them other than now. Constantly addressing our foundation with prayers are recommended.

Moreso, just to be sure of what the spirit of God is saying, let's look at some dreams you may have when the stoppers are at work in your life.

Dreams of planning for a journey but not embarking on it,

Dreams of going on a journey but not getting to your destination on time,

Dreams of night always catching up with you in a place,

Dreams of meeting up with an important appointment late,

Dreams of not being able to meet up with an appointment at all, because you were already late.

Etc.

If you find yourself having such dreams, then you need to address the stoppers in your foundation.

In conclusion,
This new prayer programme we are about to embark on is not just to stop the powers that wants to stop us, but also for those whose breakthroughs are near, but doesn't want to fail or have it terminated as before. It is for those who don't want to labour in vain. It is for those who don't want to be absent on the day of their joy and for those who don't want to die before the manifestation of their glory.

Nevertheless, just incase you want to also address the stoppers assigned against you but you are not yet born again, you can do that by saying " Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and savior. I believe in my heart, you died and rose from the dead to save me. Please forgive me for my sins, and write my name in the book of Life. Henceforth I shall live only for you. In Jesus name , Amen."

Now to the Prayer Programme.

TITLE : STOPPING THE STOPPERS . (Terminating The Spirit Of Failure at the edge of Breakthroughs).

TO BE PRAYED FROM NOW TILL THE ENDING OF THIS MONTH.

CONFESSION : Psalm 121.

PRAYERS.

1) Thanksgiving.

2) Confess your sins one after the order and ask God for forgiveness.

3) Begin to use the blood of Jesus to cancel every bad dreams you have had ; especially the ones that has to do with failure at the edge of breakthroughs.

4) With that same blood of Jesus, begin to cancel every prophecies of untimely death in your life.

5) Holy Ghost Consuming fire, purge my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

6) In the name of Jesus, I release Divine hunters into the camp of my Household enemies, environmental enemies, and envious enemies in the name of Jesus.

7) In the name of Jesus, I release Divine wasters into the camp of my Household enemies, environmental enemies, and envious enemies in the name of Jesus.

cool Every horn of my foundation, assigned to scatter good things that I have gathered, the Lord break you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

9) Strong man standing as Goliath, that kills great destinies in my foundation, the Lord kill you today, in the name of Jesus.

10) Strong man that wastes great destines in my foundation, the Lord waste you today, in the name of Jesus.

11) Strong man that steals and keeps virtues of great people in my foundation, the Lord destroy you and your evil wharehouse today, in the name of Jesus.

12) O God that divided the red sea, arise and divide my red Sea now, in the name of Jesus.

13) Powers saying I shall not get to where God is taking me to, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

14) Powers saying they will kill me when I am almost there, I step on you, in the name of Jesus. (Demonstrate it)

15) Powers saying if at all i will get there, that they will not allow me to last long there, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16) Powers saying if they can not stop me from getting there, they will delay me more than necessary, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.

17) Powers saying If they can not delay me, they will fire arrows of distraction in order to derail me from getting to my Divine destination, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.

18) Powers of my foundation, saying they have succeeded in pulling down others and therefore they will succeed in pulling me down, receive Divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.

19) Powers saying if they can not kill me, they will kill my vision, you are too wicked, kill yourselves, in the name of Jesus.

20) Powers that says I shall not eat the fruit of my labour, eat the dust and die, in the name of Jesus.

21) I shall not die, but live to declare the works of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

22) By the word of God let every good dreams I have had in the past and in the present, begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.

23) Powers saying if I will succeed in purpose, I shall not succeed in marriage, you are a liar, die immediately, in the name of Jesus.

24) Never in my life time shall I dissapoint God, in the name of Jesus.

25) I shall not miss my Divine opportunities this year, in the name of Jesus.

26) I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

27) Begin to prophecy good things into your life.

28) Cover you and your prayers with the blood of Jesus.

29) Thank God for answered prayers.

30) Please say a word of prayer for The Revival Hour Ministry.

Please ensure to recommend this prayer programme to others.

God bless you.

Your friend in the school of prayer and Deliverance : Anthony AKHIGBE .

1 Like

Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 11:54am On May 18, 2020
TITLE : STOPPING THE STOPPERS . (Terminating The Spirit Of Failure at the edge of Breakthroughs).
PRAYERS.
1) Thanksgiving.
3) Begin to use the blood of Jesus to cancel every bad dreams you have had ; especially the ones that has to do with failure at the edge of breakthroughs.
4) With that same blood of Jesus, begin to cancel every prophecies of untimely death in your life.
6) In the name of Jesus, I release Divine hunters into the camp of my Household enemies, environmental enemies, and envious enemies in the name of Jesus.
7) In the name of Jesus, I release Divine wasters into the camp of my Household enemies, environmental enemies, and envious enemies in the name of Jesus.
cool Every horn of my foundation, assigned to scatter good things that I have gathered, the Lord break you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
9) Strong man standing as Goliath, that kills great destinies in my foundation, the Lord kill you today, in the name of Jesus.
10) Strong man that wastes great destines in my foundation, the Lord waste you today, in the name of Jesus.
11) Strong man that steals and keeps virtues of great people in my foundation, the Lord destroy you and your evil wharehouse today, in the name of Jesus.
12) O God that divided the red sea, arise and divide my red Sea now, in the name of Jesus.
13) Powers saying I shall not get to where God is taking me to, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
14) Powers saying they will kill me when I am almost there, I step on you, in the name of Jesus. (Demonstrate it)
15) Powers saying if at all i will get there, that they will not allow me to last long there, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
16) Powers saying if they can not stop me from getting there, they will delay me more than necessary, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
17) Powers saying If they can not delay me, they will fire arrows of distraction in order to derail me from getting to my Divine destination, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
18) Powers of my foundation, saying they have succeeded in pulling down others and therefore they will succeed in pulling me down, receive Divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.
19) Powers saying if they can not kill me, they will kill my vision, you are too wicked, kill yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
20) Powers that says I shall not eat the fruit of my labour, eat the dust and die, in the name of Jesus.
21) I shall not die, but live to declare the works of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
22) By the word of God let every good dreams I have had in the past and in the present, begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.
23) Powers saying if I will succeed in purpose, I shall not succeed in marriage, you are a liar, die immediately, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 7:48am On May 19, 2020
PRAYER PROGRAMME.

PRAYERS.
1) Thanksgiving.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 8:04pm On May 20, 2020
Amen.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 7:45am On May 21, 2020
PRAYER PROGRAMME.

PRAYERS.

1) Thanksgiving.

God bless you.

Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 8:33am On May 22, 2020
PRAYER PROGRAMME.

PRAYERS.
1) Thanksgiving.
God bless you.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 9:17am On May 23, 2020
Amen
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 9:52am On May 24, 2020
Happy Sabbath
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 8:27am On May 25, 2020
PRAYER PROGRAMME.
PRAYERS.
1) Thanksgiving.
God bless you.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 9:14am On May 26, 2020
Good morning.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 10:49am On May 27, 2020
Amen
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 9:43am On May 28, 2020
PRAYER PROGRAMME.
PRAYERS.
1) Thanksgiving.
9) Strong man standing as Goliath, that kills great destinies in my generation, the Lord kill you today, in the name of Jesus.
10) Strong man that wastes great destines in my generation, the Lord waste you today, in the name of Jesus.
11) Strong man that steals and keeps virtues of great people in my generation, the Lord destroy you and your evil wharehouse today, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 2:00pm On May 29, 2020
Amen.
Re: PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. by MFMRevivalist: 10:07pm On May 31, 2020
As we conclude this prayer programme tonight, we shall be having an online cross over Vigil.

(1) (Reply)

Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here / Examples Of Apostle Paul conviniently ignored By preachers/pastors today. / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.