Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Powerful Worship Quotes And Sayings In English - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Worship Quotes And Sayings In English (612 Views)

Parallel Sayings In The Bible And Islam / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Worship Quotes And Sayings In English by marrycisco(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
In any religion there is a concept of worship God and you must do that because you have a spiritual belief about it. No doubt what religion is you need to do worship for all good things you have or you would like to have in your life. So, I listed few Powerful Worship Quotes with images for you to get inspiration and remember God in your prayers. You found here: https://bulkquotesnow.com/powerful-worship-quotes/

Re: Powerful Worship Quotes And Sayings In English by rexlims(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2020
Mine is LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE.
and I have discovered that each time I use these words, I feel very calm and before I know it everything is settled.
Re: Powerful Worship Quotes And Sayings In English by MFMRevivalist: 1:50am On May 18, 2020
rexlims:
and I have discovered that each time I use these words, I feel very calm and before I know it everything is settled.

My favorite also.
Re: Powerful Worship Quotes And Sayings In English by Freksy(m): 2:33am On May 18, 2020
rexlims:
and I have discovered that each time I use these words, I feel very calm and before I know it [b]everything is [/b]settled.

Always as you wanted it?

(1) (Reply)

Preparing Children For A Glorious Future. / The Little-known Legend Of Jesus In Japan / Inside Ebonyi Community Where Islam Thrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.