Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos (28835 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by OKTolu: 8:57pm On May 17, 2020
Get well soon
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by friday2011(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Same God that can't heal his creation from convid 19 and has his places of worship all over the world sealed off?

I'll be more comfortable and hopeful putting my faith in some Madagascarn remedy, you can use gala to top it up. They'll be alright.

In other word, there is no God anywhere right?
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by betx07: 8:57pm On May 17, 2020
This is no news it's their responsibility..... Just that we're gradually forgetting their job thinking it's 200naira they collect at check points they are employed for.... Nigeria �� my country
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by guru90: 9:02pm On May 17, 2020
gracevile:
was it only one car involved in the accident?

Are u expecting Traffic jam accident?
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by diamond88: 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
AgroTrade:
There's something about 3MB.

You can't explain it, but you always get that feeling when you're on the bridge.

Best advice, go within the speed limit whenever you are driving across the bridge

That's the thing. People over speed on that bridge.

1 Like

Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Kenny9857(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Same God that can't heal his creation from convid 19 and has his places of worship all over the world sealed off?

I'll be more comfortable and hopeful putting my faith in some Madagascarn remedy, you can use gala to top it up. They'll be alright.
See your grammar....
Eleriibu
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by apexc6618: 9:20pm On May 17, 2020
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2020
Kenny9857:

See your grammar....
Eleriibu
I think you're the one who needs to improve your reading skills and assimilation of basic English because that Grammer up there is absolutely correct although it might be hard for an illiterate like you to understand.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Charisma01: 9:22pm On May 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

God forbid, where are human characters bred from?

Jesus will set you free, repent now
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by apexc5593: 9:30pm On May 17, 2020
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Kenny9857(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

An illiterate ??

Try to learn man
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Staphylococcus: 9:35pm On May 17, 2020
Da fvck!
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
Kenny9857:

An illiterate ??

Try to learn man
See how dumb you are lol. See when communicating, you have to learn the art of communicating with something your listener can understand. Firstly, the convid was a typo error obviously.

Secondly , a person from Madagascar is called a malagasy. That was what I initially wanted to type but I felt most people wouldn't get the message and that was why I went for Madagascarn. Don't be dull okay.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by apexc1763: 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 2241974[/color]
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by mytime24(f): 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
RRS b like them better pass d normal naija police
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
Camry 03 copart
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by apexc1311: 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 365559[/color]
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Buffalo2(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2020
To write Third Mainland Bridge na wahala again abi. Ewo ni 3MB? 3 megabyte
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by valengoski: 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'll be more comfortable and hopeful putting my faith in some malagasyMadagascarn remedy, you can use gala to top it up. They'll be alright.

God pls forgive this person.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Openbusiness: 10:22pm On May 17, 2020
dominique:
I miss the LASEMA of Ambode time, very sharp and effective. I don't hear much about them anymore. It's RRS at the forefront of emergency cases these days
Is that not LRU right there in the picture? So which LASEMA are you not hearing much about anymore. Is LRU not part of LASEMA? You need glasses abeg, mtchwwwww undecided
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Always toyota

Nemere2020:
Police officers are currently on 3MB where a lone accident occurred. The two injured occupants have been rushed to a nearby hospital for medical attention while @lasemasocial is about evacuating the vehicle off the Bridge. #TheGoodGuys #StaySafe

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1262081639095640073?s=19
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by dotcile28(f): 11:36pm On May 17, 2020
parzdor:
Police is your friend
I will advise you take to your heels whenever you sight them. Dangerous being ever liveth
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by honeyB2018: 12:08am On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'll be more comfortable and hopeful putting my faith in some malagasyMadagascarn remedy, you can use gala to top it up. They'll be alright.

May God show you mercy in Jesus Christ name amen.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 12:13am On May 18, 2020
honeyB2018:

May God show you mercy in Jesus Christ name amen.
Wake up to reality
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Dreyton36: 1:01am On May 18, 2020
Wetin be their work before
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by spartan50(m): 1:01am On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There are some issues you don't interfere with. Especially God, don't let him strike you. Shut your mouth and be wise. You will see his glory soon. I assure you
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 2:20am On May 18, 2020
spartan50:

There are some issues you don't interfere with. Especially God, don't let him strike you. Shut your mouth and be wise. You will see his glory soon. I assure you
We all have our opinions kid. And I think you Christian's ought to stop issuing threats by him to anyone who doesn't buy his idea. It's meaningless. Same old threats, don't see his wrath, don't let him strike you, don't let him be angry with you etc . Yet most of you his followers who are miserable and wretched will never wonder if you're seeing his wrath despite your loyalty. I think people like capslocked have tried to educate you people but you failed to learn anything. Please the fact that your religion is the most followed in the world doesn't mean it's true or it's real. We have thousands of religions out there and each of them believe theirs is the true religion. It's only Christianity that issue death threats to anybody who doesn't buy their idea. It's only Christianity that will use their God to threaten you with thunder, misfortune and miserability all because you didnt listen to them and believe in their God. Even Islam don't except of course you trespass or blasphemize.
There's a reason why 90% of Christian's fail to achieve anything or give meaning to their lives. The blindness is just too much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by mahmud0007(m): 5:05am On May 18, 2020
If they assist accident victims go hospital waytin come happen? If a man feed his family and keeps singing it to the public then he is stupid cos it's his responsibility to do that so RRS should let us hear word jare,abi na NAFDAC una want make e come assist them go hospital?
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by dadebayo1(m): 5:48am On May 18, 2020
To be sincere the IGP should adopt RRS model all over the country. The officers under RRS are the real professionals with correct training... They always do things right at all times..
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Dicklaw(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by digitite: 6:05am On May 18, 2020
The best police squad in Nigeria, you deserve something shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions / Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.