Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos (28873 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by Zukiemoniey1(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2020
Must you put everything online,wont they help them before?
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by spartan50(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

We all have our opinions kid. And I think you Christian's ought to stop issuing threats by him to anyone who doesn't buy his idea. It's meaningless. Same old threats, don't see his wrath, don't let him strike you, don't let him be angry with you etc . Yet most of you his followers who are miserable and wretched will never wonder if you're seeing his wrath despite your loyalty. I think people like capslocked have tried to educate you people but you failed to learn anything. Please the fact that your religion is the most followed in the world doesn't mean it's true or it's real. We have thousands of religions out there and each of them believe theirs is the true religion. It's only Christianity that issue death threats to anybody who doesn't buy their idea. It's only Christianity that will use their God to threaten you with thunder, misfortune and miserability all because you didnt listen to them and believe in their God. Even Islam don't except of course you trespass or blasphemize.
There's a reason why 90% of Christian's fail to achieve anything or give meaning to their lives. The blindness is just too much.
I didn't issue you any threat if you can respect my religion by shutting up and insulting God. Then don't insult my God and mind your business. I have told you he will deal with you. Continue blasphemy. I leave you here
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 6:45am On May 18, 2020
spartan50:

I didn't issue you any threat if you can respect my religion by shutting up and insulting God. Then don't insult my God and mind your business. I have told you he will deal with you. Continue blasphemy. I leave you here

THE GOD MADE UP BY FOREIGNERS AND FORCED UPON INNOCENT AFRICANS AND WESTERN NATIVES IS NOT "YOUR GOD". BESIDES, I DIDN'T SEE WHERE HE INSULTED THIS GOD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. ALSO, YOU DON'T COMMAND RESPECT FOR "YOUR GOD" AND RELIGION. THEY SAY RESPECT IS EARNED.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by spartan50(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GOD MADE UP BY FOREIGNERS AND FORCED UPON INNOCENT AFRICANS AND WESTERN NATIVES IS NOT "YOUR GOD". BESIDES, I DIDN'T SEE WHERE HE INSULTED THIS GOD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. ALSO, YOU DON'T COMMAND RESPECT FOR "YOUR GOD" AND RELIGION. THEY SAY RESPECT IS EARNED.

Ok I heard you. Your turn will come buy
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2020
spartan50:

There you go with another threat. Why would you say he'd deal with me simply because I didn't buy his idea.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2020
The orientation of RRS officers is quiet different from the normal Police officers. They are very cultured and professional.
Whoever trained the RRS officers did a good job and should be commissioned to train other officers .
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by spartan50(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There you go with another threat. Why would you say he'd deal with me simply because I didn't buy his idea.
Have you ever thought of how you breath and your birth. If you can answer this question then I know you are smart. Don't preach science to me cos am well grounded there. I hope you receive redemption soon. Jesus loves you
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 9:34am On May 18, 2020
spartan50:

Have you ever thought of how you breath and your birth. If you can answer this question then I know you are smart. Don't preach science to me cos am well grounded there. I hope you receive redemption soon. Jesus loves you
Oga, science has given you concrete answers to these things so what else do you need? The fact that certain things beat your understanding doesn't mean an imaginary powerful being up there is responsible. You Christian's barely understand your Bible fully but yet you believe you know everything. Think outside the box, if you continue to bask in the euphoria that a being is responsible for your day to day activities then I'm sorry for you, you'll seriously lag behind. Have you ever wondered why most of you religious people end up being wretched and poverty ridden? It's even as bad as looking down on rich people and condemning them to hell and death because they didn't take care of the poor. The Bible and Christian is one religion I know that looks seriously down on the rich. Matthew 6 says no one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Psalms says Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Mark 10 says "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".

It's just pathetic.
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by spartan50(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga, science has given you concrete answers to these things so what else do you need? The fact that certain things beat your understanding doesn't mean an imaginary powerful being up there is responsible. You Christian's barely understand your Bible fully but yet you believe you know everything. Think outside the box, if you continue to bask in the euphoria that a being is responsible for your day to day activities then I'm sorry for you, you'll seriously lag behind. Have you ever wondered why most of you religious people end up being wretched and poverty ridden? It's even as bad as looking down on rich people and condemning them to hell and death because they didn't take care of the poor. The Bible and Christian is one religion I know that looks seriously down on the rich. Matthew 6 says no one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Psalms says Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Mark 10 says "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".

It's just pathetic.

You are just bitter person. Tell me where you think God failed you I can help you. Get closer to him. I have seen God's power and felt his power twice in my life and science is based on God's ability for us to create. Man has failed that's why Jesus Christ came to save us. Be honest with yourself the life you have is not yours. Let science get rid of Corona virus since you believe it so much. This are perilous times be careful
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 9:53am On May 18, 2020
spartan50:

You are just bitter person. Tell me where you think God failed you I can help you. Get closer to him. I have seen God's power and felt his power twice in my life and science is based on God's ability for us to create. Man has failed that's why Jesus Christ came to save us. Be honest with yourself the life you have is not yours. Let science get rid of Corona virus since you believe it so much. This are perilous times be careful
Stop attributing everything to an imaginary being okay?
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by gracevile: 10:39am On May 18, 2020
guru90:

Are u expecting Traffic jam accident?
no God forbid just trying to understand if it was the case of over speeding, if indeed the driver of the said vehicle can drive etc to know what truly happened
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by spartan50(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop attributing everything to an imaginary being okay?
Then stop being stupid. The sunlight you see has 7 spectra and they can't be seen. There is always a being. Life is not ordinary. You don't own your life. Someone gave it to you
Re: RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos by parzdor(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
dotcile28:

I will advise you take to your heels whenever you sight them. Dangerous being ever liveth
With the fact that I am one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rainfall Exhumes Corpses From Graves At A Cemetery In Kano. Photos / Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres / NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.