Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Which Income Level Do You Belong? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Income Level Do You Belong? (52829 Views)

Can A Civilian Belong To The Army Officers Mess / Sometimes The Place You Are Used To Is Not Where You Belong - Joshua Udom / Know Where You Belong Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Adeevah(m): 2:25am On May 18, 2020
Lower upper class
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by iomoge2(f): 3:03am On May 18, 2020
What's the class above upper class?
Ooin.... we are doing well. grin
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by adeoba2008(m): 3:16am On May 18, 2020
O gbenu tan....
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by fawalej(m): 3:41am On May 18, 2020
Upper class
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by DexterousOne(m): 3:41am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:
The person that prepared this shit is terribly sick. Do u want people to have HBP or how many average Nigerians earn above 150k with this current poverty in the land. Go to the street and see how PhD holders are struggling to get even part time lecturing jobs.

The 150k is per annum o
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by nengibo: 4:45am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:
The person that prepared this shit is terribly sick. Do u want people to have HBP or how many average Nigerians earn above 150k with this current poverty in the land. Go to the street and see how PhD holders are struggling to get even part time lecturing jobs.
I think its per annum
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by TVTKOKO(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Cc: stevebent
noble2faith
bobbysmicky
jubrinelsudan
antocreative
muchmore024
Bunnatex
mystical109
bababodmas
Freshkpomo
fattprince and many more I'll be praying for on this thread in batch

If your intentions are genuine reaching out to me with your faith I have prayed for you all by this time in 2022 your income level will be in upper class. From today the doors of wealth has been opened to you all so shall it be in Jesus name amen.

I quoted you here so you mark this thread and this day when you've your heart desires give 10% of your wealth to God and 5% to charity.

If I be a man of God.
please join me in your prayers too MOG.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by qwertyboss(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2020
Osnami:
What income level do you belong to?

Mine is middle class but am not comfortable with this position.
Lower Class Alhamdulillah
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by AreaFada2: 5:12am On May 18, 2020
Life is more complex than just income bracket.

It also depends on liabilities and responsibilities.

In the upper class, somebody earning 4m annually with well to do relatives can be better than someone earning 8m but surrounded many poor people.

The former can save save to start a side business. The latter cannot.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Obidiugwu: 5:32am On May 18, 2020
Talking of class in this pandemic wow ooo
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Avast(m): 5:33am On May 18, 2020
grandstar:
Middle class
I trust you.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Gerrard59(m): 5:44am On May 18, 2020
alfajohn:
The classification is not one shoe fit all. Assuming you earn 60m per annum and your asset base is 30m are you better than someone who earns 30m but has an asset base of 200m. What am saying in essence is that the worth of an individual is not solely measured by earnings per year.

The problem with that is the proliferation of dead capital in the country. Not every asset is actually one or can be liquidated. A property in the ghoulish area of Ojo and environs isn't really an asset compared to a property in say Calabar Municipal. Or the various worthless landed properties people own in their uneconomical villages.

Not all assets are equal, so judging strictly on income basis is fair enough without factoring one's expenses which is largely subjective and personal.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:46am On May 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Upper class should start from N150m. Lower upper class should be N85m - N150m. I am even being lenient.
This is Nigeria, wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2020
Educated illiterates, I'm out of here.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Dicklaw(m): 5:58am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by chigo5(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:
its per annum not monthly
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Chukwuemekat26(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2020
Whoa, mine ain't here. grin
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by olatechnician(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2020
weblord1900:
Its so sad that my class is not even listed there. OP please add more lower class

poor class u mean
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Datagric(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2020
Heineken:
I doubt if I don see that poor class before o. I come dey pity my self.
Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Kinematics: 6:34am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:

The op is a joker.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Korosi771: 6:44am On May 18, 2020
Not working yet ooo
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by makanma(f): 6:46am On May 18, 2020
hahahahahahaha.....the comments are really funny.....now I see why most nairalanders want lockdown.....but remember the pocket money you dey receive dey come from somewhere....the giver might lose his job or no payment of salary
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by amiskurie(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2020
Lower upper class�
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by FreeSpark1: 6:58am On May 18, 2020
UpperClass or nothing, I can't settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by LegalOpinion: 7:07am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:

The amount you saw is per annum.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by IMASTEX: 7:08am On May 18, 2020
OmoDavido:
My level no even dey among. Because month in month out I no dey see income.

Only God can save me.
Una many for Nairaland oh, yet na dem go sabbi curse pass, spending time commenting on every post. They don't even know Nairaland didn't end in news but connecting with the right persons can change things.

Just create a positive open mind while keep developing yourself. You will change your level sooner than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Ygrette(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2020
weblord1900:
Its so sad that my class is not even listed there. OP please add more lower class

But you guys are funny! How do you people do it?

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Ygrette(f): 7:14am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:

It says "per annum".
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by IMASTEX: 7:19am On May 18, 2020
Flexherbal every success always come with a story.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by iamclime(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Do some people actually make < #150k per annum? That's like #12k5 per month? That's hell on Earth kinda life.
People make less than #12k per month. There are some private schools that pay teachers about 10k. It's a world of inequalities.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Happychildlove(f): 7:35am On May 18, 2020
Mine is KASHAMADUPE LETS JUST GIVE THANKS
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by PortHarcourt2: 7:39am On May 18, 2020
Kinematics:

The op is a joker.

Slum dweller. How far? How e go be today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.