Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Which Income Level Do You Belong? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Income Level Do You Belong? (52831 Views)

Can A Civilian Belong To The Army Officers Mess / Sometimes The Place You Are Used To Is Not Where You Belong - Joshua Udom / Know Where You Belong Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Queenserah26(f): 10:53pm On May 17, 2020
grin grin grin
weblord1900:
Its so sad that my class is not even listed there. OP please add more lower class
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by JubrinElSudan: 10:53pm On May 17, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Cc: stev.ebent
noble2.faith
bobbysmi.cky
jubrin.elsudan
antocreat.ive
muchmor.e024 and many more I'll be praying for on this thread in batch

If your intentions are genuine reaching out to me with your faith I have prayed for you all by this time in 2022 your income level will be in upper class. From today the doors of wealth has been opened to you all so shall it be in Jesus name amen.

I quoted you here so you mark this thread and this day when you've your heart desires give 10% of your wealth to God and 5% to charity.

If I be a man of God.
Amen
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by nedekid: 10:54pm On May 17, 2020
browse334:
If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late! Accept JESUS into your life today!

Ok. So which class you fall in?
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Moscodee1990(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2020
Big chance to learn something new this period.

Are you interested in learning text & video animation for FREE? With time you'll also learn 3D logo, whiteboard, 3D cartoon animation & a whole lot more

Click on d link to join d group. It's absolutely FREE

https:///KCpZWpnmhta0L3Xq9PA9RB
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by hmohammed(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2020
Lower Upper. I thank Allah for his blessings
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Jonovo98: 11:07pm On May 17, 2020
Honestly for me none of the above poverty don chop me die bro if you can help a brother wire some to my account I go really appreciate 2080828327
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by EMMALEX4REAL: 11:10pm On May 17, 2020
FIRST CLASS
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Lillee: 11:10pm On May 17, 2020
Per annum ni oooThe person that prepared this shit is terribly sick. Do u want people to have HBP or how many average Nigerians earn above 150k with this current poverty in the land. Go to the street and see how PhD holders are struggling to get even part time lecturing jobs. [/quote]
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Haywhyluv: 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Me nor dey do income
It all depends on my clients and azaman
Two seconds every where fit bust then i go become upper class
May we not stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz

I die here this night... Heineken and weed till 4am
After 4am i can't smoke anymore

Na u oooo. Make I DM u
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by NekkyCee(f): 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
Haha. We dey o. Just dey observe am. Waiting for Baba God to pick our calls.
Heineken:
nawao. What's good na? How's the lockdown? Shebi I mentioned you the other time you didn't reply na.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Heineken(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
NekkyCee:
Haha. We dey o. Just dey observe am. Waiting for Baba God to pick our calls.
lol definitely He won't disappoint. Night mama.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by smasher1(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Zico5:
The person that prepared this shit is terribly sick. Do u want people to have HBP or how many average Nigerians earn above 150k with this current poverty in the land. Go to the street and see how PhD holders are struggling to get even part time lecturing jobs.

Go back and read slowly. It's 150k in 1 year. Most average Nigerians earn higher than that. Above 12,500 a month.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by hardbody: 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
Jonovo98:
Honestly for me none of the above poverty don chop me die bro if you can help a brother wire some to my account I go really appreciate 2080828327

Not saying I was planning on sending anything but this is why you are where you are.

Account number with no bank name. How do you expect a potential helper to extend such a help. Any doubt you are where you belong?
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Heineken(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2020
Jonovo98:
lol boss you're funny. Poverty bad bro. Anyhow anyhow person must get am soon. Anyhow. Suffer no good bro.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Me nor dey do income It all depends on my clients and azaman Two seconds every where fit bust then i go become upper class May we not stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz
I die here this night... Heineken and weed till 4am After 4am i can't smoke anymore
you and this your small phone sha.
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by dejt4u(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2020
Osnami:
What income level do you belong to?

Mine is middle class but am not comfortable with this position.
lower class
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Olusholar24(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2020
On God
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by abdullkabar(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
Wetin Op want gain from this!!! Belong to your class and leave us for our class biko(Is that too much to ask) tongue
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by abdullkabar(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
Wetin Op want gain from this!!! Belong to your class and leave us for our class biko(Is that too much to ask) tongue
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by SGANIVA(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
middle class
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by mDavenzy: 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
embarassed I'm not even poor yet
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by NekkyCee(f): 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
Sure!
Heineken:
lol definitely He won't disappoint. Night mama.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by boyjo: 12:00am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:
The person that prepared this shit is terribly sick. Do u want people to have HBP or how many average Nigerians earn above 150k with this current poverty in the land. Go to the street and see how PhD holders are struggling to get even part time lecturing jobs.

You are just consoling yaselfgrin
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Bahddo(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2020
Osnami:
What income level do you belong to?

Mine is middle class but am not comfortable with this position.
middle class, but I'd be in lower upper class soon
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by smeag0l(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2020
This is so true. The classification may not be equivalrnt everywhere but when you normalise it using disposable income then it becomes the same. For instance, someone earning 1m per month in nigeria is actually better than same person earning it'sequivalent per month in the US. Reason?that person has to pay monthly rent , water rate , Internet and electricity bills and then almost double the percentage of tax most nigerians pay.
RaptorX:
Someone earning #60 per annum in Nigeria can live a far more luxurious lifestyle than a fresh American graduate earning $40-50k per annum. They are not on the same level not even remotely close. At #5 million a month, one or two month is enough to cover rent, food, transportation etc for the year unlike the American graduate that is going to be living from paycheck to paycheck. Actually someone earning #60 million per annum in Nigeria lives better than 95 to 98% of all Americans.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by smeag0l(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2020
Lower upper class
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Mustiboy(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Me nor dey do income
It all depends on my clients and azaman
Two seconds every where fit bust then i go become upper class
May we not stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz

I die here this night... Heineken and weed till 4am
After 4am i can't smoke anymore
Bros. I dey always gbadun your posts. Let's connect na. mustybobby@gmail.com
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by zedegit: 12:54am On May 18, 2020
Zico5:

You didn't understand what you read.

He wrote per annum.

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by zedegit: 12:58am On May 18, 2020
Eulalia:
This is too personal if you ask me. Why do you want to know?

Waka pass. Must you comment on every thread?

1 Like

Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Yankee101: 1:03am On May 18, 2020
Let's just say Alhamdulilah
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by tellsblinks(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Me nor dey do income It all depends on my clients and azaman Two seconds every where fit bust then i go become upper class May we not stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz
I die here this night... Heineken and weed till 4am After 4am i can't smoke anymore
big bros I de pray for your kind of lappy oh,
surely God we don' do am for you before go do am for me even if na just once

Amen Amen
Re: Which Income Level Do You Belong? by Warmaterial(m): 2:18am On May 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:
If I be a MAn of God!

The first 50 people that’ll privately write me with faith I’ll pray for you in two years you’ll be on upper class category.

Atheist and Islamist stay far away from my mention or I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generations

If I be a MOG! U don smoke Oshogbo weed ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.