Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp (1036 Views)

Unable To Install Whatsapp App! / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Sparekey(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
Good evening House, please I deleted my WhatsApp yesterday on my Samsung A3, but when I try to download a new one this evening I keep getting this error message..

Please how can I fix it.

Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by dontali(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2020
check your date if it's correct if not correct it
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Sparekey(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2020
dontali:
check your date if it's correct if not correct it

Have checked my date and it is correct...

Just the date on the screenshot. They are telling me that it expired in August 2020, when we are still in May
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Sparekey(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
Still waiting for response
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Silasloaded(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
Go to Playstore and search for whatsapp then if you see Update Then you update it but if you dont you can still download from there
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Sparekey(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2020
Silasloaded:
Go to Playstore and search for whatsapp then if you see Update Then you update it but if you dont you can still download from there

Have done that but it is showing me open on playstore, which means the App is updated
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Mohbola(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2020
Maybe you should try to get it from someone tru xender
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2020
Uninstall the whatsapp and reinstall it from play store � that's the trick a
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by Sparekey(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Uninstall the whatsapp and reinstall it from play store � that's the trick a

Have done that and I still get the same error...
Re: Having Date Error Message Trying To Install Whatsapp by brandon180(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sparekey:

Have done that and I still get the same error...
Bro awfa that ettagbo spot you bin wan tell me about na?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A11 Review - Watch This Before You Buy / Screen Protection On Smartphones / SOLD!!!! Used Infinix Note 5 For Sale (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.