Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why I Won't Blame Atheists! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Won't Blame Atheists! (601 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
I took my time recently to study these people called atheists, I got understand their point of view. They don't believe on only things they don't see and experience and that's quite alright. It takes really a soft heart to believe without seeing and it requires total commitment and brokenness to behold the creator of the universe.

Words written in the Holy Scriptures are too astonishing to believe and it takes genuine faith to believe which they (atheists) don't want to admit. They really want, if it's true that God exists, God to reveal himself to them. Then, they'll believe. One of the examples of atheists was Thomas. Although, He's following Christ, but the doctrine of atheism had covered his eyes and mind from understanding reality of realities.

Blessed is he who believes, yet not seen!

Why hardening your hearts today? If God's gonna show His mercy, he'll reveal Himself to one of them. And that's the one who was influenced ignorantly, ignoring his basic assignment on earth.

Whether you agree or not, it is the devil trying to hijack your intellectual capacity as an advantage to work against you that your hearts maybe hardened and be destroyed like Pharaoh
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
So true...Thomas' case is so clear. people can still follow Christ any yet, not believe. Thank God Christ revealed Himself to him eventually. How about Saul( later Paul) , who never met Christ before Crucifixion? He met Christ on his way to Damascus on the mission to persecute Christ and deal with His followers and the rest was history. He wrote most of the books in the New Testament . God has a way of revealing Himself to people. I strongly believe nobody can change the minds of atheists or unbelievers...except God himself because their hearts are hardened already. I pray God reveals who he truly is to them
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
fairfora:
So true...Thomas' case is so clear. people can still follow Christ any yet, not believe. Thank God Christ revealed Himself to him eventually. How about Saul( later Paul) , who never met Christ before Crucifixion? He met Christ on his way to Damascus on the mission to persecute Christ and deal with His followers and the rest was history. He wrote most of the books in the New Testament . God has a way of revealing Himself to people. I strongly believe nobody can change the minds of atheists or unbelievers...except God himself because their hearts are hardened already. I pray God reveals who he truly is to them

Thanks for the contribution. More Grace, sir.

May God show His mercy to those who are due for it among them because I know not all of them will experience the Grace of one on one encounter with Christ. God will make it happen that the encounter will flow from one person to the others; like Paul to his some of his peers.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by kingxsamz(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2020
You ended up making no point at all.
According to your bible, Thomas was part of Jesus' disciples, and definitely seen him perform various miracles, but doubted that he died and rose again.
Atheists on the other hand have not even seen one single evidence of this Christ. Same with those who believe in him. They just have to believe he exists with faith. We've been hearing that Jesus Christ is coming, for years now.
And yet he's no where to be found.
Now tell me how the case of atheists are related to that of Thomas?
Atheists are not doubting these illogical claims, they're telling you a fact. All these fairy tales don't exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by kingxsamz(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2020
joinpreneur:

Thanks for the contribution. More Grace, sir.

May God show His mercy to those who are due for it among them because I know not all of them will experience the Grace of one on one encounter with Christ. God will make it happen that the encounter will flow from one person to the others; like Paul to his some of his peers.

If God knows the amount of people that will end up in Hell or Heaven, why bother in the first place? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by LordReed(m): 1:28am On May 18, 2020
LMFAO! The devil, the devil, the devil, everything is the devil. Bwahahahahaha! So glad to be free of nonsense. Choked up with fear of fictional characters, what a bondage! SMH in pity.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 4:07am On May 18, 2020
LordReed:
LMFAO! The devil, the devil, the devil, everything is the devil. Bwahahahahaha! So glad to be free of nonsense. Choked up with fear of fictional characters, what a bondage! SMH in pity.

You're in a bondage and I can show you how. Have you ever told a lie in your life? How do you feel when you tell it? Justify your actions by the understanding of right and wrong
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 4:10am On May 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

If God knows the amount of people that will end up in Hell or Heaven, why bother in the first place? undecided

His will for mankind is to be free from stronghold and live a right life a life reasonable to other men and acceptable unto him.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2020
kingxsamz:
You ended up making no point at all.
According to your bible, Thomas was part of Jesus' disciples, and definitely seen him perform various miracles, but doubted that he died and rose again.
Atheists on the other hand have not even seen one single evidence of this Christ. Same with those who believe in him. They just have to believe he exists with faith. We've been hearing that Jesus Christ is coming, for years now.
And yet he's no where to be found.
Now tell me how the case of atheists are related to that of Thomas?
Atheists are not doubting these illogical claims, they're telling you a fact. All these fairy tales don't exist.

I would ask you just two questions

Who's really an atheist? The one who sees yet not believe or the one who did not see at all and based his reasoning on that?

Which one is reality? Truth or Fact?

If you can't answer these questions, then it means you're confused. Your approach to atheism is orchestrated by sense of emotion. And it'd better you retrace your steps now before you attain the age of 50. Otherwise, be ready for slams from your posterity.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 5:29am On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:
I took my time recently to study these people called atheists, I got understand their point of view. They don't believe on only things they don't see and experience and that's quite alright. It takes really a soft heart to believe without seeing and it requires total commitment and brokenness to behold the creator of the universe.

Words written in the Holy Scriptures are too astonishing to believe and it takes genuine faith to believe which they (atheists) don't want to admit. They really want, if it's true that God exists, God to reveal himself to them. Then, they'll believe. One of the examples of atheists was Thomas. Although, He's following Christ, but the doctrine of atheism had covered his eyes and mind from understanding reality of realities.

Blessed is he who believes, yet not seen!

Why hardening your hearts today? If God's gonna show His mercy, he'll reveal Himself to one of them. And that's the one who was influenced ignorantly, ignoring his basic assignment on earth.

Whether you agree or not, it is the devil trying to hijack your intellectual capacity as an advantage to work against you that your hearts maybe hardened and be destroyed like Pharaoh

The truth is that as times goes by, each generation of people who lived in later times supposed to receive greater condemnation!

WHY?

Take for instance, you mentioned "Pharaoh" please there's is no reason whatsoever to blame that King until he got to the red sea and followed the Israelites! undecided
He grew up to know the Israelites as slaves of his people, by then each nation had their own God, Egypt had numerous Gods and they have been so blessed that they once feed all the nations of the earth during a global drought.
One day a condemned runaway criminal suddenly appeared before him only to start demanding that the most powerful ruler on planet earth back then should release his own slaves without a struggle!
Please who on this planet today would have agreed to that?
Ordinarily Moses supposed to be arrested for the crime he never faced its full penalty but Pharaoh was so lenient because himself and Moses both grew up in that same palace as cousins!
The next thing this runaway criminal began doing is some display of what seems to be magical tricks, so the King summoned his own magicians to do the same!
This went on and on until the King was convinced that Moses has gotten some kind of power much greater than all his magic practicing priests.
The heir to the throne also died during this event so for all his people not to perish in the hands of this runaway criminal who has suddenly become a fearful God, the king agreed to free the slaves for him, after all he (Moses) as a part of the royal family deserves to be King over some people.

The only blame Pharaoh had is when he began pursuing the Israelites,

He could see with his own eyes how something like a pillar of cloud is leading the Israelites during the day and how this thing will turn to a huge globe of light in the night!
He could see with his own eyes how this thing suddenly disappeared in front of the camp of Israel only to stand in the middle of his encamped army and the Israelites!
He could see with his own eyes how Moses parted a mighty sea in front of the Israelites so that the people could walk on dry land!
He could see with his own eyes how this pillar of cloud disappeared so that he can continue pursuing the Israelites!
He could see with his own eyes how the solid ground the Israelites walked on suddenly changed into a deep quagmire!

All other events were reported to him in his palace apart from few ones that affected him directly. That's what justified God's decision to destroy Pharaoh and his army in the red sea! undecided
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 6:23am On May 18, 2020
Today all the stories in the Bible could be likened to fairytales since none of what was recorded happened in our days! Luke 11:29
But there is an ongoing indisputable sign now that most people are not noticing, and this is the reason why our own generation is to receive the greatest condemnation!
Let's agree that none of the miracles happen in our time, but what about fulfilled Bible prophecies that's undeniable?

For instance, never in the history of mankind that people from all the nations on this planet have come together to form one big and happy family because humans are subjects of racial discrimination.
No matter how we try to make friends with people from other races the tendency to favour our own is always there.

Now it was written in that so called word of God that a time is coming on this planet when people from different races will come under one umbrella and start obeying God's word like one nation! Micah 4:1-3

Jesus fervently prayed for this to happen so that God's holy name could be sanctified throughout all the earth! John 17:20-23

From time immemorial humans have tried all forms of Organizations to unite people globally as one family!

Olympic
World Cup
Beauty contexts
Movie and music awards

When this seems not working, they agreed to form
League of nations (turned United Nations)
UNICEF
UNESCO
WHO
OPEC and so on.
All these Organizations were formed so that PEACE can reign in the midst of mankind but all of them failed woefully!

Then just some 150 years ago a small group of Bible scholars began making research to know if this book (Bible) worths the name we call it "God's word"

They discovered that all the religions claiming adherents of this book have derailed completely from what was written in the book, so the began making effort to restore what was lost until God blessed their effort.

Today this little group that began with less than 30 members in America around 1870s has grown so big to about 8,700,000 ACTIVE preachers and teachers of Godly peace globally! Matthew 24:14

They've touched all the nations on this planet and gathered people for God's name, all of them call their God in the same name! Act 15:14

They've settled all the differences in their midst to the point that even people who hate them will say "Jehovah's Witnesses LOVE themselves" John 13:34-35

They've turned the heart of their members globally into that of little children that will not think of racism in their gathering! Matthew 18:2

They will never support any side against the other during struggle for power to rule amongst people! John 17:16

This has helped them to always maintain neutrality in the face of Politics when others are killing themselves! Isaiah 2:4

Even though they're from different races on this planet, God so much blessed their Organization to the extent that there is understanding in their midst as if they're all speaking the same language! Zephaniah 3:9

The Bible called Jesus "the prince of PEACE" {Isaiah 9:6-7} this people claims to be his true followers and everyone can see that there is true PEACE amongst them!

So with all these undeniable evidences i personally need no further confirmation to believe that this book (Bible) was truly inspired by the Supreme Being GOD! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by LordReed(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:

You're in a bondage and I can show you how. Have you ever told a lie in your life? How do you feel when you tell it? Justify your actions by the understanding of right and wrong

Your fairytale god uses lies and has blessed liars so what has that got to do with anything? LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
I won't blame atheists because they do not understand the difference between Truth and false. So they're in bondage of darkness. So they need help. But they won't admit they needed help because of arrogance and intimidation
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:

His will for mankind is to be free from stronghold and live a right life a life reasonable to other men and acceptable unto him.

I ask again...
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by kingxsamz(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2020
Maximus69:

So with all these undeniable evidences i personally need no further confirmation to believe that this book (Bible) was truly inspired by the Supreme Being GOD! smiley

Haha...laughable...
Trying to prove the existence of a God from a book allegedly inspired by that same God.
It's like me trying to prove the existence of Unicorns by writing a book about it.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

Haha...laughable...
Trying to prove the existence of a God from a book allegedly inspired by that same God.
It's like me trying to prove the existence of Unicorns by writing a book about it.

I won't blame you.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

I ask again...

I won't blame you.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:
I won't blame atheists because they do not understand the difference between Truth and false. So they're in bondage of darkness. So they need help. But they won't admit they needed help because of arrogance and intimidation

LoL! And you won't admit you are scared of the fairytale and its characters that's why you'll defend it.
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

Haha...laughable...

You don't know what FAITH means so just sit down to enjoy your catfish and origin my guy!

The man who invented the aeroplane never saw anything like it before, he never had of a flying vessel before apart from the fairytales of witches flying with brooms!
OK he began working it out until what we have today. Please if you live some 500 years ago would you have believe that a vessel can carry over 500 people through the air?
Well that's what FAITH can mean for you!

It is the assured expectation of things that we hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities even though we're not seeing it yet! Hebrew 11:1

So stop deceiving yourself with false reasoning based on the misinformation given to you by Churchgoers, Faith works out what is visible that's why intelligent people subscribe to it! James 2:26 wink
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2020
Maximus69:
Today all the stories in the Bible could be likened to fairytales since none of what was recorded happened in our days! Luke 11:29
But there is an ongoing indisputable sign now that most people are not noticing, and this is the reason why our own generation is to receive the greatest condemnation!
Let's agree that none of the miracles happen in our time, but what about fulfilled Bible prophecies that's undeniable?

For instance, never in the history of mankind that people from all the nations on this planet have come together to form one big and happy family because humans are subjects of racial discrimination.
No matter how we try to make friends with people from other races the tendency to favour our own is always there.

Now it was written in that so called word of God that a time is coming on this planet when people from different races will come under one umbrella and start obeying God's word like one nation! Micah 4:1-3

Jesus fervently prayed for this to happen so that God's holy name could be sanctified throughout all the earth! John 17:20-23

From time immemorial humans have tried all forms of Organizations to unite people globally as one family!

Olympic
World Cup
Beauty contexts
Movie and music awards

When this seems not working, they agreed to form
League of nations (turned United Nations)
UNICEF
UNESCO
WHO
OPEC and so on.
All these Organizations were formed so that PEACE can reign in the midst of mankind but all of them failed woefully!

Then just some 150 years ago a small group of Bible scholars began making research to know if this book (Bible) worths the name we call it "God's word"

They discovered that all the religions claiming adherents of this book have derailed completely from what was written in the book, so the began making effort to restore what was lost until God blessed their effort.

Today this little group that began with less than 30 members in America around 1870s has grown so big to about 8,700,000 ACTIVE preachers and teachers of Godly peace globally! Matthew 24:14

They've touched all the nations on this planet and gathered people for God's name, all of them call their God in the same name! Act 15:14

They've settled all the differences in their midst to the point that even people who hate them will say "Jehovah's Witnesses LOVE themselves" John 13:34-35

They've turned the heart of their members globally into that of little children that will not think of racism in their gathering! Matthew 18:2

They will never support any side against the other during struggle for power to rule amongst people! John 17:16

This has helped them to always maintain neutrality in the face of Politics when others are killing themselves! Isaiah 2:4

Even though they're from different races on this planet, God so much blessed their Organization to the extent that there is understanding in their midst as if they're all speaking the same language! Zephaniah 3:9

The Bible called Jesus "the prince of PEACE" {Isaiah 9:6-7} this people claims to be his true followers and everyone can see that there is true PEACE amongst them!

You're just quoting out of selfishness to defend your low voltage intellect. Are you intelligent than the ancients?

2 Peter 1:16-21
New International Version
16 For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power,(A) but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.(B)

17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”[a](C)

18 We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.(D)

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable,(E) and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light(F) shining in a dark place, until the day dawns(G) and the morning star(H) rises in your hearts.(I)

20 Above all, you must understand(J) that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.

21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God(K) as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.(L)
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
I believe average atheists attend college. The courses you took and wrote exams on, why didn't you write back to your lecturers that you want to see how they're propounded. You won't try it because you won't graduate. Hypocrites!

#I won't blame you. Jesus loves you
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Ghostrye: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:
Read what you typed again. This time very slowly
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Ghostrye: 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
Maximus69:

You don't know what FAITH means so just sit down to enjoy your catfish and origin my guy!

The man who invented the aeroplane never saw anything like it before, he never had of a flying vessel before apart from the fairytales of witches flying with brooms!
OK he began working it out until what we have today. Please if you live some 500 years ago would you have believe that a vessel can carry over 500 people through the air?
Well that's what FAITH can mean for you!

It is the assured expectation of things that we hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities even though we're not seeing it yet! Hebrew 11:1

So stop deceiving yourself with false reasoning based on the misinformation given to you by Churchgoers, Faith works out what is visible that's why intelligent people subscribe to it! James 2:26 wink
No sir that is what ASPIRATION can do for you. Do not confuse the two
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2020
Ghostrye:

Read what you typed again. This time very slowly

Re-think about your response again. This time very deeply
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:

You're just quoting out of selfishness to defend your low voltage intellect. Are you intelligent than the ancients?

2 Peter 1:16-21
New International Version
16 For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power,(A) but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.(B)

17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”[a](C)

18 We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.(D)

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable,(E) and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light(F) shining in a dark place, until the day dawns(G) and the morning star(H) rises in your hearts.(I)

20 Above all, you must understand(J) that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.

21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God(K) as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.(L)

Hmmmmmmmm well for your information the Bible itself say it's during my own generation that the SACRED SECRETS will be unraveled {Daniel 12:8-13} so God told Daniel (the prophet) to go and relax (in death) because the understanding of what was revealed to him WASN'T FOR HIS OWN GENERATION! smiley

So to answer your question in the bolded
YES! i am much more intelligent today than the ancient servants of God because we are working for the same goal, just that God chose to use miraculous signs to instill the information in them but the fulfilment is taking place in my own generation! smiley
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by joinpreneur(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm well for your information the Bible itself say it's during my own generation that the SACRED SECRETS will be unraveled {Daniel 12:8-13} so God told Daniel (the prophet) to go and relax (in death) because the understanding of what was revealed to him WASN'T FOR HIS OWN GENERATION! smiley

So to answer your question in the bolded
YES! i am much more intelligent today than the ancient servants of God because we are working for the same goal, just that God chose to use miraculous signs to instill the information in them but the fulfilment is taking place in my own generation! smiley

It is well
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
Ghostrye:

No sir that is what ASPIRATION can do for you. Do not confuse the two

Well the book said we were created in the likeness of the one who aspire to make all this things we see today! Genesis 1:26

So he foretold that a time is coming when humans will aspire to become one family through the study of his word, and mankind have tried all methods and failed but Jehovah's Witnesses have relied on his word (Bible) and they've formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers today.
This means no matter the country i found myself today, i'll feel at home once Jehovah's witnesses are there, that's one thing that mankind have failed to achieve despite all our technological advancement! smiley
Re: Why I Won't Blame Atheists! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
joinpreneur:

It is well

It is well in Jesus name! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Wearing Jewelry A Sin? / Does Hell Exist? / Album Video 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.