Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Why Presidency Brought In Expats/Chinese Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Why Presidency Brought In Expats/Chinese Doctors (758 Views)

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Why Presidency Brought In Expats/Chinese Doctors by Waltonz: 8:51pm On May 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Why Presidency Brought In Expatriates/Chinese Doctors. Nnamdi Kanu claims presidency were working off of Sardauna of Sokoto blueprint of hiring expatriates if there are no qualified Fulani, and not hiring other Nigerians from the south. Nnamdi Kanu added, they know there are no qualified Fulani doctors, so instead of hiring Yoruba, Edo, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio, Istekiri, Isoko, Igbanke, Kanuri, Northern Christians, Idoma, Igala, e.t.c., they went to China to bring in expatriates, exactly what Sardauna of Sokoto practiced.

He added same thing with claims for COVID-19 Cure, they refused to give Prof. Iwu audience to his claims and went to Madagascar to import untested drugs instead of asking Prof Iwu and other qualified Nigerians doctors and researchers for cure. But presidency would not because they are Southerners, not Fulani.
https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Why Presidency Brought In Expats/Chinese Doctors by BlueBanana: 9:01pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Why Presidency Brought In Expats/Chinese Doctors by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2020
Have you asked nnamdi Kanu where he kept all the money you donated to him since 2012? Billions of naira!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Isn’t My Man, Says El-rufai, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Only One LGA In Kogi(KabaBunu) Lockdown As Punishment For Not Conceiling Truth / NDDC Saga>:akwa Ibom Ex-militants Back Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.