Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips (878 Views)

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
MUST READ DONT MISS THIS
Hey guys, i want to tell you guys about Trading, trading is nothing new, but still most people struggle with it, dont have an idea about it and most trader are still losing, in fact over 70% of traders fail and 30% success, now trading is not that Hard but people still dont get it. Now
Are you a beginner in trading?
Do you want to become a profitable trader?
Do you want to be among of a community of trader?

Here is what i have for you in 7 days my mentor Divine will be having a trading class its free to join no charge here is the link
[color=#000099][/color]https:///Gu568hqmPwXGhgQskbGiUa
Here he will teach how to trade, free mentorship and trade signal to those who chose to stick around and become members . See you in the other side

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
How make money make trading
Trading is the buying and selling of digital assets, so how do you buy or sell, trader buy when the price is going high and sell with it falls that how profit is made .
You make money daily monthly or yearly it depends on the kind of trader you are plus the strategy
The type of trading that brings daily income are :

1 Day trading ; this is when the trader analyse the market and he buy and sell the asset for that day, hence the name day trader.

2 swing trader ; this is when the trader hold digital assets for more than a day or more to profit when the price changes or "swings"

3 scalping trading;this is when a trader, makes quick buying and selling for quick and fast profits

To learn how to trade and get signals as you learn
Join our WhatsApp group for free
https:///Gu568hqmPwXGhgQskbGiUa
Dont wait for another opportunity start now

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
IT FINALLY HERE

Free 3 days master class on investment and trading(crypto and forex)
Come and learn what its mean to be a good and better trader
Dont miss this opportunity, it free and no risk
This is what most people pay top dollar for consultation and here its life and direct
If youre interested or have question link to group,
am ever ready to answer
Buy Stop #Bitcoin 19308.32 with TP: 19782.31, SL: 18834.34 some missed this
Hope to see you there

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
*Is the bitcoin bear over?

While doing my analysis one btc to know if the crypto market is to continue or come to an end, I observed something...

Bitcoin has broken above the resisting trendline. It's a major trendline that's been broken which could make us see bitcoin go up in the shorterm.

It could also be a fake out move, but I've not totally confirmed it's fake.

Meanwhile start preparing cash you'll use to buy crypto..
This daily chart makes the break more significant
Volume also gains weight
_More updates loading_
_divine amadi_

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Samken2: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dsureman01:
MUST READ DONT MISS THIS
Hey guys, i want to tell you guys about Trading, trading is nothing new, but still most people struggle with it, dont have an idea about it and most trader are still losing, in fact over 70% of traders fail and 30% success, now trading is not that Hard but people still dont get it. Now
Are you a beginner in trading?
Do you want to become a profitable trader?
Do you want to be among of a community of trader?

Here is what i have for you in 7 days my mentor Divine will be having a trading class its free to join no charge here is the link
[color=#000099][/color]https:///Gu568hqmPwXGhgQskbGiUa
Here he will teach how to trade, free mentorship and trade signal to those who chose to stick around and become members . See you in the other side
How can I get on board
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Yhn1: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Deriv traders can now earn using Binary options automated trading robots with free forex trading robot EA and 4 free binary options bots and Ebook guide included in package

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Buy Stop #Bitcoin 19322.41 with TP: 19518.84, SL: 19125.97
This is not a financial advice, you are responsible for your action and risks taken
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samken2:

How can I get on board
Good day carefully copy this link and search in a browser

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Patiently waiting at this point

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
From 19k to 20k ��

If you had bought btc, you should be banking in so e profits by now..
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
*Trade Signal BNBUSDT*

Buy at 287
Stop loss at 284
Take profit at 295
This is not a financial advice, do yourself profit by doing research and manage risks

Countdown to free master trading class (11hrs)
Now its your chance to learn to be a profitable trader.
Join via whatsapp link
Or comment add and drop ur number,also you can scan the QR code with whatapp to join
P.s the spots are limited hope to see u there

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Its time to choose you are in or ......
The master class is about to start now is your last chance to get in free, dont miss this opportunity to learn and earn
If you are interested quote "ADD"
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hey guys good evening
Im back sorry for being inactive, anyways BTC drop to 16k of recent, some people are getting scared, but its fine because in trading you buy when the price increase and you sell when it falls in other words, when btc was 20k and if had you predicted the fall to 16k and you sold BTC, at the point u have just made massive profit. More than 100x
Anyway stay tune for more tips
Peace ✌
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Trade signal
Good morning
Trade at your own risk
Sell Stop CADCHF 0.7106 with TP: 0.6924, SL: 0.7182
Buy Stop EURNZD 1.7049 with TP: 1.7188, SL: 1.689
Sorry its coming late i was busy with other things
Anyway to get in early on trade
Stay tune i get something you dont want to miss
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good afternoon
Buy Stop GBPNZD 1.9415 with TP: 1.9659, SL: 1.9254
Trade at your own risk
Trade tips
How u ever wonder whats makes 100k to be a 1m through trading, this is a question some one ask me lols, i told the person the honest truth, it possible ONLY with the trading strategy. But its not reasonable or rational, what i answered was use 10k and make 1k everyday and double your capital to earn more why?
Because trading is a defense game, my mentor said defend is your best offense, and some can change so you have to be prepared.

Stay tune loading....
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good night guys
Buy Stop NZDJPY 87.24 with TP: 90.455, SL: 83.72
Trade at your own risk
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ok have a great night
Dsureman01:
Good night guys
Buy Stop NZDJPY 87.24 with TP: 90.455, SL: 83.72
Trade at your own risk
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 4:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Good morning
Buy Stop EURCHF 0.9787 with TP: 0.9829, SL: 0.9725
Trade at ur own risk not an advice
Something is coming that you dont want to miss
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Sell Stop EURUSD 1.03461 with TP: 1.0266, SL: 1.04262
Sell Stop CADJPY 104.96 with TP: 101.546, SL: 106.442
Buy Stop GBPJPY 164.701 with TP: 166.42, SL: 162.982
Trade at your own risk
I'll upload at 10am
My mentor is doing something awesome for beginners in crypto
Please i recommend u take it
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hello,I’m Sophie by name,I’m deeply sorry if this goes off the topic here
Please if you can loan me #200,000 to invest on my beadmaking business which I would refund with interest in the space of six months,kindly message me on WhatsApp 07015371845
My location is ilorin
Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Dsureman01(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Good day
This is the profit of one our student with just few month of training after the premium class
This can be you too, all you have to do is take this opportunity
To get into crytpo trading, secure financial freedom and be your own boss
P.s new comera get free trade signal from mr.Divine
And mentorship as well for the forst 20 people

Dm via WHats@pp at 0^8'1^5*2'9'5'3^1^2^1

1 Share

Re: Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips by Jaxx123: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Unlocking Success in Crypto Trading: Strategies, Insights, and Financial Freedom in 2024

Are you interested in venturing into the world of crypto trading but unsure where to start? Allow me to guide you through some essential insights.

Recently, I encountered an individual who shared a tale of losing over $500 in crypto trading. Curious, I inquired about the details. He explained that he purchased a coin on Binance, only to witness a drastic downturn.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, fear not. Crypto trading can be a lucrative business if approached with knowledge and caution.

Crypto trading operates with certain dynamics:

- **Market Forces:** Crypto trading is influenced by various forces that can trigger significant changes.

- **Entry and Exit Points:** Knowing when to enter and exit the market is crucial for success.

Consider the example of Solana, which was priced at $10 just a few months ago and has now surged to $70. Similar trends can be observed with Bitcoin (BTC), Opium (Op), MDT, and many others.

Contrary to the popular trend of investing solely in Bitcoin, I recently advised my students to explore top penny altcoins. These alternatives often present unique opportunities for growth.

Mastering the art of crypto trading involves understanding and following market whales. These influential players have the power to sway the market in their favor. Utilize tools like the Bsc scan bot to uncover insights into their activities.

Following the strategies employed by these market whales can simplify your trading approach and increase your chances of success.

Embark on this journey now for potential financial freedom in 2024. Don't overlook the value of educational resources—consider exploring an ebook to deepen your understanding.

Read more below for goldmine direction

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-success-in-crypto-trading.html

(1) (Reply)

Shares Certificate Phased Out / Nlanders, Pls Help: How Do I Claim My Late Mother's Shares? / Niger Deltans That Own Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.