Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. (5044 Views)

7 Private Universities In Anambra And Their Owners / Why Do Kids From Wealthy Homes Study Very Unpopular Courses? / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Embase(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
Bill Gates
One of the globe’s wealthiest men would naturally have an incredibly luxurious and expensive home. He bought the plot of land in 1988 for $2 million and went on to spend $63 million on construction and development.

The 66,000 square foot mansion is now valued at $127 million. Located in medina the incredible home boasts 7 bedrooms, 24 bathrooms, 6 kitchens, a gym, indoor and outdoor pool, a theatre, a pond with salmon and trout and a recent trampoline room addition has been added.

All guests are given a microchip upon entrance in order to be tracked and located at all times on the property.

Continue from source link below
https://yawabase.com/2020/05/most-expensive-homes-in-the-world-and-their-owners.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by StarFist(m): 12:12am On May 18, 2020
Pics

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Denique(f): 5:49am On May 18, 2020
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by jericco1(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2020
You shoulda posted it here undecided
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by olamidedivotee(f): 7:27am On May 18, 2020
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Techcrunchng(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2020
Is the house solely meant for bathing or some sort of bathing competition? 7 rooms only and 24 bathrooms

5 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by africandictator(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2020
I think drake should be in this list, he has a $100 million dollar in Canada
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Octopusssy(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2020
La click la bend

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Island01: 10:39am On May 18, 2020
Sign up in chipper and start making 1000 and above, you will get an instant 250naira after sign up, the money can also be paid out to your account, check my signature and thank me later.. have a blessed week
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by rowland545(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2020
Did Mr gate had bathing issue when he was a kid

Wat do u need that much bathrooms for

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Wittygem1: 11:07am On May 18, 2020
God when cry
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Reginaspice(f): 11:18am On May 18, 2020
Hey, WELCOME

I having been earning cash just by performing some task on the internet. I share a sponsored post, i comment on the post and I login to their website only. Now if you want to earn some cash the same way I have been earning, just send me a chat on whatsapp. Am offering a discount for today and tomorrow.
the site is NAIRALITE, you can do some research on it

+234 706 185 6701
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by adzone: 11:25am On May 18, 2020

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by KristaPretty(f): 12:15pm On May 18, 2020
Techcrunchng:
Is the house solely meant for bathing or some sort of bathing competition? 7 rooms only and 24 bathrooms

Most people with body odour have houses with bathrooms more than the rooms grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:19pm On May 18, 2020
So why is bill gate living ina very expensive House, I thought they said rich white men don't show off?
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
Discreetconnect:
Guys! Have you been looking for an opportunity to meet a genuine sugar mommy who is ready to spoil you with money in exchange for sexual pleasures? Then here is an opportunity for you to meet up and get a chance to hook up with a rich sugar mummy of life

At DISCREETCONNECTS, we offer the best! And we are open to getting you connected to super rich sugar mummies in Nigeria.

Call now for your great sugar experience.
Whatsapp /call : 09021635436
I want to meet ur own mother

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Fidelismaria: 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
sad

gates and his chip are inseparable

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 18, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Damn.. Savage

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Trendy247: 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
U neva ready
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Globad(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

grin grin

Serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Techcrunchng(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2020
KristaPretty:

Most people with body odour have houses with bathrooms more than the rooms grin

grin
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by collinsbaba(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
Get ur own properties

Beautiful homes

Check it

https://www.nairaland.com/5837097/newly-built-4-bedroom-detached
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Textra(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
uhmmm

Well, if pride is not your problem. Then you can make money online that will take care of you through the lock down.
As a private school teacher I should have die if not for this job. No more salary.
Chat me up or text me.
I will show you the way.
If I ask you for money, Run away.
Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Depressed101: 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
africandictator:
I think drake should be in this list, he has a $100 million dollar in Canada
I saw that house in one of his newest videos. Damn that house is something else

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. by Nuclear99(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Finisher

(1) (Reply)

Meet The *MONSTER* 0f A Man That Inspired DRACULA And See His Real Life Castle / Shell Scholarship Shorlisted Candidate List Is Out! / Pidgin in Secondary School, Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.